/got/ general

Cast her

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/first-photos-game-thrones-set-zumaia/
youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw)
time.com/4515066/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sansa-stark-marriage-twist/)
glamour.com/story/game-of-thrones-season-7-fan-theory-jon-snow-marry-sansa-stark)
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/)
variety.com/2016/tv/global/game-of-thrones-kit-harington-guy-fawkes-bbc-1201877503/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>azor manlet

daily reminder that this show is dead like it's greatest character

AYO HOL UP YOU THINK I CAN'T HANDLE NO WHITE WALKA CUZ I BLACK?? MAHAN IDD KNOCK THE SHIT OUT WHITE WALK AHHHHHHHHHHH

When did they let gorillas into GoT?

Did they finally cast Jalabhar Xho?

>be Maisie
>tfw more talented than Sophie
>more likeable than Sophie
>book character is more important than Sophie's
>tfw Sophie still gets more screentime, attention, roles, and praise while the fanbase just gives you shit

Moqorro. Why shouldn't he be a lady? I's 2016, get over it.

that's because you look like a fucking pug maisie

Reminder new pics

Beware the Laughing Maester

This is how I know that god isn't good. No just god would allow such an obscene lack of melanin to ever exist in one place.

Maisie suffers so much. Everyone is so cruel, bros.

she looks like she's fucking suffering m8

What did I do wrong?
Jalabhar Xho is a black prince from the summer Isles

Mark Mullendore's monkey.

>fb.com/blacksbelike
You're not only throwing out facebook memes, you're throwing out facebook memes specifically meant to be satire of a strawman as if they're serious.
You've strawmanned a strawman.

Why do people hate Maisie so much?

>tfw Sophie still gets more screentime, attention, roles, and praise while the fanbase just gives you shit

Just about every single line of this is wrong.
>in b4 muh serie z xmen

>implying its strawman

we can do this for days user

Gets more screentime, yes.
More praise, yes.
More attention for her looks and character importance, yes.

but blacks didn't build the pyramids...

Subhuman disgustoids, the lot of em

they think they did. shhhh. They are so desperate for history, they literally have to steal other cultures. They think that because Egypt is in Africa proper, they have a claim to it.

no bully maisie

It was a strawman, that's literally what it was.

While I'm sure you can pull up stuff all day, your point is shit no matter what.

There were black pharaohs.

>There were black pharaohs.

Yeah the ones that ended Egypt

The only thing maise can do 100% is not show emotion. Which is 90% of what her character does. When she she has to actual act she's fucking awful

>aaagggghhhh what happening I can't see

Fucking trite

>There were black pharoes

Yeah, but those black pharoes were from Kush, not from Egypt.

Besides, American black people are mostly from west and southern Africa. They have about as much claim on Egyptian heritage as an Italian claiming Viking ancestry. Just because they are sometimes the same color and came from the same continent doesn't mean they had anything to do with each other.

Why he is so based? Always seems in charge

>You’ll be sewing all through winter (The Winds of Winter). When the spring thaw comes (A Dream of Spring), they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers (Arya's frozen corpse).
Reminder that Arya Stark is doomed

GRRM changed his mind for arya?
He used to say that arya will not die no matter what because arya is his wife's favorite.

Stop this fucking Cred Forums talk before you get the thread deleted you faggots

>He used to say that arya will not die no matter what because arya is his wife's favorite.

No he didn't.

Stop perpetuating this meme

>muh Cred Forums boogeyman

christ why can't you just accept that this is normal conversation you triggered faggot

this is Cred Forums you faggot

it's offtopic Cred Forums shit.

It got the thread once before and it could again.

Cut it out

*deleted once before...

there is only one direction this type of thread can go on Cred Forums. if you have an issue with that take it to tumblr or reddit.

Anyone know what he's reading?

go back to reddlit faggot

>muh go back to tumblr and reddit

I don't wanna see shit get deleted you retard, take it to Cred Forums or another Cred Forums thread if you wanna talk about black egyptians and kangZ shit

this thread has already stopped talking about it redditor. Its ok. This space is safe again for you

>Melanin is the fundamental unit of the universe

Stopped right there

>muh reddit

fucking typical.

anyone who doesn't like Cred Forums is always a redditor and can't possibly be a Cred Forums poster tired of your bullshit and paranoia

stop distracting with the Cred Forums bullshit, its like you are trying to get this thread deleted for off-topic.

anyone that complains about Cred Forums is a fucking redditor. Cred Forums says shit like nigger. Deal with it. no one complained about Cred Forums until you got here and it triggered your leftist sensibilities.

Anyone who calls themselves a "Cred Forums poster" is probably a redditor. Fuck off and lurk more.

guys stop bullying the redditor he's not used to us yet

>Cred Forums poster

I'll stop when Cred Forums stops sperging cause someone calls them out

you have to go back faggot

Do you have any other meme than repeating that?

We already know you're Cred Forums, you can't deny it, now stop trying to get this thread deleted

Dont need much to tell you off faggot. Cred Forums will always be here honey. Cred Forums is Cred Forums. Cred Forums is Cred Forums. Everything is. The sooner you accept that, the quicker we can get this over with.

>Cred Forums believes this

And /got/ isn't Cred Forums faggot

Shhhhhh. Just let the dick slide in faggot nigger

Talk about some on topic now thanks fags

How do you think Isaac feels, getting even less screen time and attention than those two trolls. His character got fucked over too.

Not even a branfag

The true injustice here

watchersonthewall.com/first-photos-game-thrones-set-zumaia/

Set info

>HBO’s technical staff arrived in Zumaia, Spain yesterday to pave the way for Game of Thrones season 7 and things are getting interesting already. The production team have begun altering the exterior location along a walkway by the beach, adding what appear to be battlements to the low walls. That leaves the question of, which location will this be, situated by Zumaia’s beautiful coast? The look so far is much more in line with Essos than Westeros, though we can’t rule out Dorne entirely. Will Daenerys be landing at this site? It seems like a fair possibility.

>Locals have taken photos and videos of the work in progress in Zumaia. As you can see, visitors are checking out the set under development.

have you seen an interview of his? he's quite shy.

He's not narcissistic, classless and ungrateful enough to care unlike those two. Can you imagine the sperg out those other two would have if they were kicked out of an entire season

Last thread was better.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

Hop on Pop.

I'm thinking Dragonstone or Storm's End

Not a tragedy in the end since Isaac didn't quit school like Maisie and Sophie but I do think it's a shame his character got fucked over. Bran is already far from a fan favorite but the show just made it worse.

Reminder that GRRM is an unoriginal hack. He is more of a revisionist historian than a fiction writer.

fuck you

What was his problem l+ds?

very fast angry doggos

>Gets more screentime, yes.
barely
>More praise, yes.
Not even close.
>character importance
Sansatards and Jonsafags on /got/ do not apply. Everyone loves and praises Maisie everywhere. No one gives a fuck about Sansa outside tumblr.

Maybe Casterly rock? Afterall, le witty dwarf wanted to grow wine, to D&D that probably = WESTERLANDS R MEDITERRANEAN DABID

>This is how I know that god isn't good.
God is good. God is white.

Anybody have that copypasta where Dany gets jizzed on by Drogon and Jorah is shocked?

BBW all anal 23

Sansa has more screentime, as a cardboard cutout.

She is in scenes but - just like in the books where she's just a camera - most are not sansa scenes.

They're LF scenes and Jon scenes and Tyrion scenes and Joffrey scenes and (in S1) even Arya scenes.

Sansa might have 200 minutes of airtime but not even half of that are Sansa scenes.

Arya has 190 minutes they almost all of it are Arya scenes.

That's too sunny for Dragonstone, I thought the show had it as dark and cold.

We only ever saw Dragonstone in the show at night didn't we?

Justice for Maisie.

He's trying to tell everyone she needs to brush her teef.

What is Jon Snow doing in the Summer Isles?

Cant handle all this basedness, ahhh

That guy on the left's forehead actually makes me sick to look at

Sophie, I know you come to these threads...

I really just need to do you in the butt. Can I do you in the butt? I promise I'm fit and sexy with a big penis, good for filling up the butthole adequately. I'm also black, which is fashionable right now. So how bout it?

Pic unrelated

So does all of /got/ hate Maisie?

No, most of /got/ love her actually.
It's just the sansatard samefagging.

Keep telling yourself that maisiefag.

Back to cripplechan UUUU

Will you please shut up holy shit

Maisiefags, sophiefags, both of you seriously need to light yourselves on fire

Jesus christ. I was really angry when I heard next season would only be 7 episodes and is coming later in the year to boot, but the one thing that made it easier to swallow was the fact that the ending of last season indicated we'd seen the last of Braavos, Essos and Dorne and everything would finally start coming together into a focused storyline with less filler. So why the fuck do we keep getting news about filming locations suited to Dorne or Essos?

More worryingly, Sue says she's speculating but she keeps reporting these places as "Essos" when the default assumption should be that it isn't and is for King's Landing/Oldtown or something (which sometimes looks like Essos). And we know she has insider information, so I really hope her confidence in this being Essos isn't a case where she knows something she isn't telling us and the storyline goes scrambling back to Essos again. I thought with all the bullshit that if i'd reached this point nothing could stop me from seeing this show through to it's end, but I swear if Essos actually becomes a prominent location again I might really not bother this time. It's just not worth the frustration, because nothing makes me angrier with this show each season than when they shortchange the storylines/characters I care about and focus tons of screentime on pointless shit.

With only 7 hours next year and the probable blueballs in the finale that will probably end up a cliffhanger that feels more like stopping in the middle of a full season than a real conclusion, I don't need it driving me insane by wasting valuable time on the locations that 8/10 produced the shittiest storylines when they essentially non-verbally promised they were gone last episode. I mean, fuck.

I like Maisie, or rather I like my impression of her, which could be way way off the mark.

It's funny because actors and other celebs are always going on about how they're never sure who they can trust, because of who they are and what certain sketch people might be trying to get out of them, yet actors are...actors. I mean how the fuck do you trust THAT?

So yeah, who she presents as seems pretty cool, but you never know. I could be Barack Obama. You just never know. Okie doke

I think you need a time out

My sophie folder is gonna explode if she dresses up for fashion week like she dressed up for the Emmys or Venice

Maisiefriends are polite and scarce.

Massie is the most qt grill in the Seven Kingdoms

What is his purpose? What role is he going to play in season 7?

Maisiefriend, I just want to thank you for not sinking low to the level of other posters on here. Keep representing our queen with dignity.

To have a COCK as BIG as Euron BIG COCK Greyjoy's

Strong Belwas

Troll beyond the wall confirmed, also I never watched GoT, feels good.

Considering how fucked the lighting can be I honestly don't know

Plane manuals.

> implying GRRM will finish the series

I dont give a fuck about that goblin

Yet you still replied hmmmm.
You have a crush on Maisie. I don't blame you!

Cast her

He mentioned once in his blog that he thinks history should be always be rewritten.

> I don't like it so change it

Joanna Lannister

Because she's unconventionally cute and people don't want to admit they think she's cute.

Who will Sophie kill next?

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Girl On My Dick #19

But Meryn is kill

Herself

Blonde = Gone

>Literally everyone at GoT is back at work, except Soph

really makes you think

Gone = Gone.

She's about to miss another week of filming

Not in the books

Girl on the left is just really happy to be there

Guy on the right has no idea what's happening

Sophie's has "Nights in White Satin" playing in her head

There are Pringles and other assorted snack foods behind them

All three of these people don't look like they eat snack foods

Bitch on the left is just REALLY REALLY HAPPY to be there.

Didn't realize they had Pringles in the UK

Probably made better

Black guy is 60 years old, but black don't crack so he looks 20-ish

Random blocks of wood, because why not? It's the UK

I've been waiting for Sansa to die for so long.
I can't believe it's finally happening. More time for Arya now.

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

Literally spreading through normies like wildfire (youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw) t. Alt Shift X

Literally being covered by Time and Glamour (time.com/4515066/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sansa-stark-marriage-twist/) (glamour.com/story/game-of-thrones-season-7-fan-theory-jon-snow-marry-sansa-stark)

Literally got an editorial on Winteriscoming (winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/)

Go on, deny it and call it reddit you plebs.

potato #2917978

Arianne Martell

>swn come for you

:^\

>taking Arya's dynamic with Jon and giving it to Sansa: the ship

>Literally spreading through normies like wildfire
>Go on, deny it and call it reddit you plebs.

But you're doing it yourself.

This. We may never see Winds. For all we know they are all immortal who survived this far.

You know what's funny? The Gay Faggots on /r/the_donald are calling for some other leftist Gay Faggot from SNL to be fired because he tweeted mean words to them. How, again, are alt-rightists NOT EXACTLY LIKE fucking SJWs?

>jonarya people believe this
>when one of the pillars is that they're not close so it's not as incestuous as jon and arya hooking up

>Dany is having trouble training Drogon, he's getting more and more out of control the bigger he gets
>getting more and more frustrated, she cried out, "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"
>as if in response, Drogon suddenly sprouts a half-boner
>'who's really the master here?' Dany thinks. she argues and wrestles with her conscious for a while, but ultimately decides to submit to Drogon's will
>first she crawls under him and plants kisses along his massive member, then she starts licking it all over
>his boner fully formed now, Dany realized it will never fit so she gets into a reverse all-fours position, and using one hand she rubs Drogons massive cock on her pussy and between her ass.
>Drogon is really excited now. "Your turn," she says. Drogon starts pumping and rubs himself all over Dany's tiny, half-dragon body.
>this continues until Drogon's completion. cum explodes from his dick all over Dany, coming in heaps and gobs, gallons and gallons of Drogon's seed flows all over her body, almost suffocating her.
>her sheer ecstasy and the warmth of Drogon's cum is enough to drive her to orgasm. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she screams over and over again as her whole body convulses in pleasure.
>"kh-khaleesi...What is this!?" she hears ser jorah's voice.

>needing GRRM to finish the shitty series

the popular fan theories were proven to be correct.

It's pretty plain fucking obvious how this shitty story ends.

Thanks senpai

>Jon is a King
>Dany is already a Queen
>Tyrion is already a Hand

It's true, all of it.

The white walkers destroy the world with the army of the dead and dany gets to be queen of the ruins?

>stannisfags are still butthurt over a year later

Well seen as how TWOW still isn't here and shitty fanservice boy got his battle duh

His sword is a glamour, the false king like his false light shall be extinguished.

Stannisfag tears is the fuel that drives /got/

fuck off with this historical revisionism bullshit

racism existed back in the middle ages, it was the fucking worse than during the eternal anglo era. people though niggers were dumb as animals, fucking cannibals and overall weren't even consider human. this whole "it started with europe colonialism" meme needs to stop.

grrm is just a fucking lazy fuck that he didn't include that.

maisie is the main reason we should nuke uk

fucking inbreed fucks. they look like fucking goblins. they look...........inhuman. a fucking disease that need to be stopped.

Stop bullying Massie please, it isn't nice.

yes his books are more like historical accounts. that part of the appeal

OK Jon autist, doesn't change the fact that he's killing Ramsay and taking back WF

Slags in paris

Lucky bastard

well you don't make it easy when you post pictures of her

one think I can tell you, she looks like a fucking goblin, but so is most of the inbreed uk women. a fucking disease. and it's not her fault, but it's a still a big issue. honestly, I don't care if she dies. AS LONG as she doesn't reproduce, it's all okay. Just don't pass down these fucking goblin uk genes and I'm fine with it.

Bloody Lindsay Lohan 2.0 indeed

>acting like Jonsa tumblrfags don't cream over fics where Jon pretends to be Sansa's knight when they were growing up or was secretly in love with her since he was a boy
>acting like season 6 wasn't a ripoff of Jon's ADWD chapters where he thinks Ramsay's married to Arya
>acting like the sole proof they have that GRRM would even touch Jonsa isn't because he originally wanted Jon and Arya to fuck

Can you smell it?

Your crush on Maisie is getting out of hand.

I can't wait until she's killed off.

you seem upset.

Here, have a jonarya pic

Uh Sophie before you leave, uh...

She already is, m8, she's fuckin dead

You nailed it.

Lucky fucker's met her 3 times before, this makes it the 4th.

I need to go to Paris during fashion week and stalk this guy

I really hope she brings a bit of a salty buttsex look to what remains of Sansa

He's probably one of her callboys that she has in every city in the planet.

Do you think she raspberried his belly?

Do you have literally any evidence of this or are you just spouting bullshit because the idea that your racism isn't innate scares you?

I have a strong feeling he's a faggot, so unlikely

Jesus Christ, this is a particularly shitty /got/.

>There were black pharaohs.
Not only was the only dynasty of "back" pharos one of the last dynasty's to actually rule it was also one of the shortest dynasty's of pharos ever.

Val

Hell no

Val isn't a fat potatofaced sow

Kit looks shook.

>fingerless gloves
I guess this edgy faggot is meant to be Marwyn

Jon is still alive though

>Cast her
Planet of the Apes.

What am I looking at here? An upside down Ireland under UK? And what's in the red circles?

GoT is old news buddy, Westworld is the New Hotness ;^)

What? You expected what? Brand loyalty? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i can believe you moved on to maisiefagging. i literally hate you now

He looks like his usual gormless self.

>$00.01 has been deposited into your account

CANT believe

>just read All You Zombies for the first time
>mind fucking blown
>reminded me of GoT
>i look it up
>GRRM loves it and called it the "LAST WORD ON TIME TRAVEL"
>tfw Predestination-esque ending of ASOIAF is literally inevitable

who's the guy?

cutefu

Goes by cacahouete93 on instagram and twitter

yeah I mean, who is he? Just a random fan?
That's quite a tight hug for a fan.

He does seem like a regular fan, seems to love going to places and events to meet and take pics with celebs.

And she gives hugs to fans, even stalkers like this one sophieturntits twitter chick.

Plus she's met him before so a hug might not be weird after all these years.

The show's greatest character died a long time ago.

>slaps Cersei so hard it leaves a mark
>"...I'll wear it like a badge of honor!"
>"wear it in silence, or I'll honor you again..."

BASED

They should make a dating/video chat website for SJWs and incels to meet aka tummit.

It's sad how they spun his good deeds and turned them into BAGOOZE

I honestly can't stand how white liberals and sjws are trying to push her as being beautiful. Black people know she's ugly

100% Stannis

We could argue endlessly over who the best character is, but Stannis is definitely the best cast character.

Kit's gonna be producing a show.

variety.com/2016/tv/global/game-of-thrones-kit-harington-guy-fawkes-bbc-1201877503/

How long until Sophie, Emilia and Maisie suck his dick to get a role?

They did already didn't they?

Maisie is one of my angels sometimes. She has not slept with Kit but said she would.

>cancerous OP pic
shit thread

>miniseries
>three hour-long episodes
Nobody's going to be sucking dick for this, but it could be a good start for him to get there.

yup. can't wait for the inevitable Robert Rebellion prequel that makes him look like a morbidly obese drunkard who climb on his horse backward, or some craven or some shit.

They'll never present a Baratheon on a good light ever again unless it's the faggot one.

They'll keep doing to Robert what they can't do to Stannis anymore.

Well they could still do it I mean they talked about how Stannis was killed in just about every episode, they could still go on in S7/8.

It would be good to see her as gregor's bane. Ie she has sex with gregor and he dies shortly after.

>miniserie on the gunpowder plot

So do we get the actual Guy Fawkes story?
Or the V for Vendetta one?

Better than Indie shlock to be honest.

And he's written three screenplays and sold 2 of them.

Better start sucking his dick now before you have to fuck him instead

Ah shit, Maisie is becoming a chav...

This nigger would fit right in.

Most likely actual.

England hates the guy and the plot.

I couldn't agree more. Robert was the savior of the seven kingdoms at one point. They didn't present him as a fallen hero past his prime. They presented him, like you said, as a fat drunk who didn't know what he was doing.

He was a shit king, he was a drunk, and he had fallen quite a bit. Still, he wasn't some bumbling fool at any point. They make him out to be stupid and he wasn't. He wasn't good as a king or ruler but he was a brilliant commander and master of combat. He wasn't stupid like they did on the show, just a bad a king. D&D couldn't separate being bad king and being comically stupid.

I dunno man, as someone who watched the show first I always thought of him as a hero who lived past his legendary prime. I don't remember ever thinking about him as stupid.

I guess you're right, he just didn't come off good to me. I thought they kind of made him a fool. I haven't seen the first season in awhile though but I just remember not liking how he came off.

Samefagging but just to add, I thought the actor was amazing at Robert. I definitely wasn't insulting his performance. Mark Addy was great.

not that user but yeah he was BASED as Robert and also to respond to I agree, he was definitely portrayed as a fool. Lovable in a way, but with many issues when you get past the exterior.

>His character got fucked over too.

got fucked over objectively the most, you mean?

doesnt matter that the other two sometimes get stupid storylines, they are at the very least always given screentime, the writers make up more content for them than they have in the books to pander to their fans, havent had the coolest parts of their book narratives axed or watered down to be unrecognizably retarded, and at the very least theyre both actually considered main characters. comparatively arya and sansafags literally have nothing to complain about

What're they arguing aboot?

>TFW your faggot brother interrupts your wistful reminiscing about the good old days

who should take sansa's cunt and who should take her ass.

>implying they didn't already set up a system since season 6

Jonsafags BTFO

Who gets to ride by Gwendoline's side for the day

Who's the cutest/purest cast member and why is it Gwendoline Christie?

Leslie Jones would make a good Strong Belwas. Bitch is built like a linebacker.

>implying it won't be mememormont

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if D&D push some cringy womyn/womyn mentor shit with brienne and lyanna.

I WUZ KANG

Only celeb nude leak that I've ever wished we could go back in time and prevent.

Jesus fucking christ

>if you say this isn't the most beautifulest girl you've ever seen you're basically Adolf Hilter

This guy legitimately thinks that calling people niggers on the Internet makes him badass
>l m a o

DELETE THIS

Why does she stick with that horrible hairstyle?

dont post brans innocent face in the middle of this depraved, repugnant thread

Mods should definitely prune this shitheap.

S-sorry Uncle Benjen

nigger

That's insulting to pugs everywhere

I want to squeeze her titty

if you don't like Cred Forums you're either a redditor or a nigger. Suit yourself about whichever describes you best

SOPHIE
A
N
S
A

I watch game of thrones everyday repeatedly just spitting that arya, Brienne and goat Khaleesi aren't getting more screen time.
Sand snakes and mother of dragons to rule the 7 kingdoms wen

I just like to treat people with respect and don't change my morals when I'm alone in the shadows.
You're a bad person, that much is obviously us from being a pollack
Rebbit owns this site now, we have more traffic and we're here to dominate.
Watch out
We out here

>not sean bean as ned
>not harry lloyd as viserys
>not as charles dance as tywin

good persons nowadays seem to distinguish themselves from the bad persons by calling out the bad ones in the first place.
i fucking despise you, gutmensch

Literal newfags.

Nobody likes Cred Forums except for Cred Forums and Cred Forums doesn't like Cred Forums. Cred Forums just took over Cred Forums like tumblr took over Cred Forums. So please stop with the revisionist shit. Like there are a lot of people here who probably agree with you, but Cred Forums is just so fucking obnoxious about it. Cred Forums are the furries of Cred Forums.

I've been here since 06' and Cred Forums is universally loved

>Cred Forums is universally loved

>"YOU HEARD THE HAND, THE KING'S TOO FAT FOR HIS ARMOR! GO FIND THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER! NOW!"

What's worse than a newfag is a lying newfag.

>mfw some fat cuck is praised as the new me

That was then, his dick is in Sibel Kekilli now, so bye Aria.

These people are running at my work again and it is giving me ptsd again from battle of the bastards. I know what it is like to be Jon and the intensity of what he went through. It makes all my muscles tighten up even my....

He wont be for long as the show ends and he will never finish his story

I've been here since fucking WT Snacks. Cred Forums is not universally loved. It's just not universally hated.

No one gives a fuck about it outside of Cred Forums. And it's getting as annoying as Anonymous l33t hackers got after it stopped being funny.

:sob:

Perfectly casted characters:

Ned
Benjen
Catelyn
Robert
Tywin
Robb
Viserys
Stannis
Varys
Jaime
Cersei
Jon (inb4 we see you)
Tyrion (fuck you, meme-dwarfers)
The Hound (fuck you, Hound haters)

Who were the biggest miscasts?

She's pretty cute guys why does everyone talk shit.

theres only one answer

maisie a cute

Because they're salty about her storyline getting so much time.

Kill yourself

Reminder that Dany is infertile both in books and in show.

pic related for in-show

As for books

>When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child.

Quickening is defined as when you can feel fetal movement, seeing as how Dany didn't feel anything from the potential fetus and just bled out, that miscarriage is perfectly in line with Mirri's curse/prediction.

Making her, NOT FIT TO BREED, NOT FIT TO LEAD

huh, I thought aryafaggots were assblassted all the time about how LITTLE screentime her storyline got especially in season 5?

maybe its time you idiots pick one and stop fucking whining?

>pic related for in-show
Are you retarded?

Are you?

Character says she's infertile after 4 seasons of no word about it and there's no miscarriage shit in the show.

Not fit to breed.

harry potterfu

Not that user but he's not referring to the aryafags when he says people are salty about her storyline getting so much time.

Because they need them for Victarion to freak out at their sight. Victarion fucking confirmed.

>Who let this Gorilla in?

TDKR novelization

Obviously? The arya fag i responded to admitted that she gets a lot of screentime

>tfw you realize there was no breastplate stretcher

Queens:

>Melisandre
>Margaery
>Sansa
>Kinvara

1st Row: Well known legendary fighters and Robert

>Prime-Dayne (Show): Dual Wielding; no Dawn
>Prime-Barristan
>Prime-Jaime: Both Hands
>Prime-Robert

2nd Row: Next gen's greatest fighters

>Hound
>Oberyn: Poisons and all
>Brienne: With Oathkeeper
>Mountain: Un-armored

3rd Row: Loose cannons

>Bronn
>Khal Drogo
>Jaquen
>Daario

Claim a Queen
Claim 3 Kingsguard
1 from each row
You can't pick the guy directly below them
(You cant pick Melly>Dayne>Hound>Bronn)

Guys I just read "the Princess and the Queen"
Good read, I assume you all read it when it came out
I have a question about Aemond's girl , Alys Rivers, it seems she was a flame witch because she saw Daemon hiding(baiting) in Harrenhall
Is that indication of anything? Or just something GRRM threw in there for flavor?
All I was thinking while reading that was she could be Melisandre's mother or something.

I've been off of Thrones threads for a couple months. Have any decent new plot or lore theories been discussed? Or any news on Winds of Winter?

.... or just more Stannis and Bran stuff?

WHY NO NYCC GOT PANEL

WHY JACK GLEESON REPRESENTING FOR GOT AGAIN. FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU'RE DEAD

Queen: Marg
1st: Jaime
2nd: Hound
3rd: Daario

I feel good about this.

Sansa

Robert, Oberyn, Bronn

The sexiest woman of my dreams, and three total bros to hang out with who double as great fighters.

Sansa is dead

No its maisie and sophie fags constantly shitting up the place now.

....go on...

it's fucking confirmed

Sansa's wearing a wig instead of dying her hair.
she kill

Melisandre (assuming she's fertile and not 1000 years old) Jaime to keep me from being too shitty a king or else he'll kill me, instead of just being a dootmat like Barristan.

Maybe Oberyn as the hound is afraid of fire but he's pretty based and alot stronger as well. Oberyn's dancing around might not be that effective all the time, but strength is always an asset, so Hound.

And Bronn of course. He's a bro.

Spotted the cuck

Aren't they like filming until February or something though? They'd still have time to film considering they don't shoot these in order.

Not saying she won't die just saying don't get your hopes up yet.

is Jorah an idiot? wtf is this!
>inb4 King Roberth's spears in street play

wtf how

They filmed something involving Jon, Davos, Littlefinger, Brienne, Tormund, Podrick and Maester Wolkan, only Northerner or major character missing is Sansa.

She's fucking dead

May have just been rehearsal.

That is not how tv works, sansatard.

Why would they have all those major and even minor characters for a rehearsal but not Sansa when Sophie was just hanging out around Belfast?

bumpin 4 interest

TV productions don't do rehearsals?

Maybe Sansa isn't around the other characters, doesn't mean she's dead.

Dany is going to get the JonCon role and sacrifice herself

Sophie was recast with some redhaired 5-head with epic tits

seems like a fuck up

>Maybe Sansa isn't around the other characters, doesn't mean she's dead.

That's not the only reason why we think she's gonna die. She herself said she might die when asked which characters might die in season 7, and she got twin tattoos with Maisie and been going out with her more than usual, showing that their days on set are numbered.

She's fucking dead. Even Sansafags have accepted it.

Sansa, Dayne, Hound, Jaqen

Wrong arm fuckboy

if he is infected then it doesn't matter, he would avoid it at all costs.. it's a fuck up

>Maybe Sansa isn't around the other characters

So she's not around her brother, her sworn sword, or Littlefinger?

Nah, if she's not there for a high stakes scene with all these people, she's gonna die

have you seen the spears scene? they even do a cameo of them in the next ep. It seems they like doint this 'look at this mistake!' kindda thing

No. They do a table reading and then on set they don't waste time doing rehearsals. That would be a waste of time money and resources. It's not that hard to memorize your lines for the day and they do 70 takes of everything anyway.

Wrong, it has to spread from an infected part.

Right arm isn't infected and shown no signs of infection

so kino..

he doesn't even touch Tyrion and risks Dany by touching her? you gotta do better than that Jorah

you got to admit she perfect

No

WHOA so this a dragon... perfect

Megatron doesn't shoot Energon. Incorrect image text is incorrect. I should know, I have no real life!

Energon is the basis for all their functions, that's why in the 1986 film deceptions are blasting holes through Autobots.

Requesting new thread

NEW