It's over lads. Where are we all going to meet up? I don't want to lose my Cred Forums bros

It's over lads. Where are we all going to meet up? I don't want to lose my Cred Forums bros.

see you in hell

Were already there.

Its a shame our last few years were complete and utter anti Cred Forums dogshit though

>the hacker known as Cred Forums is broke

lol fuck that guy

This place sucks.

No I'm not reddit

Cripplechan

Two options
1. Make a Steam group called Cred Forums
2. Make a Cred Forums freeforums

>Steam

back to /fit/ with that faggy video game shit bubbi

Consider OP's post. Hiro posted that, and rather than reading it there, OP has read it on some dipshit news site, screen captured it and posted it here. The site is already dead because of newfags like OP ruining it with clickbait horseshit like this thread.

wtf i hate printscreen now

>reddit detected

And idiots who can't reason and express themselves in anything except memes, which provide ready made humour for humourless, braindead dickheads. I can literally predict the response to this post - wtf i hate memes now - as I can to most posts.

>inb4 janny moves this thread too

Anti reddit detected

Shut up retard. The fact that it's being reported on other sites further displays the severity of the announcement. No one would give a shit about some random screen capped post.

Based CUNT dropping truth torpedoes

>as I can to most posts

tell me bubbi, where can one acquire such powers

Who was in the wrong here?

maybe some generous femenons could start camwhoring on some sites like mfc or chatrbate to raise money for Cred Forums? like a fund raiser

Jokes on you

the only thing that can save this place is waifus

>double dubs

what did kek mean by this

;)

Good idea. Get to work skanks.

you mean TRIPLE dubs

memes are THE HIGHEST form of communication

It makes no difference whatsoever. The only difference is once a post saying Cred Forums was struggling - of which there have been many, you fucking newfag - wouldn't have been reported because Cred Forums was niche. Now the site is swamped with users who are literally the equivalent of the kind of people commenting on Youtube videos, who'll click on the stupidest of clickbait articles and then post dipshit threads about them. Kill yourself.

They should delete every board except

a, b, c, d, e, fa, g, h, i, jp, k, lgbt, m, news, o, p, qst, r, s4s, tv, u, v, w, x, and y.

notch, plz buy

;_;

oh, and bring back z

fuck you faggot /vr/ is the best board on this shithole

not that any of those are going to be around in a decent capacity much longer, anyway

Who /Shkreli/ here?

i think r9k has a lot of significance and should stay. its historically important

OFF BY ONE
might as well kys yourself now lad

hello CUNT
could you tell us how you feel about this whole "situation" and if you believe its just a lie by Hiro or not?
what do you think momsen would think?

Thank fucking God maybe I can go back to having a life like when I first started posting here.

k satan

DUBS THREAD

FOR YOU

Memes are literally lowest common denominator in-jokes, and they're overused by morons to avoid thinking. Conjure to mind the kind of person you know who uses meme-style humour in real life. They're undoubtedly autistic and stink of piss.

actually you may laugh, but /mlp/ is probably one of the most historically significant boards on Cred Forums.

wrong, refer to previous post

checked

>been posting here so long I no longer have a life to go back to

Looks like it's suicide for me (again)

I find it hard believe they cant keep this place as is considering the fact that 420chan is literally kept afloat from /woo/ alone.

Admittedly moot said he'd never do this, but is there really anything wrong with turning Cred Forums into a SomethingAwful style pay-to-post (and pay to download) situation?

No lurkers, no noobs, no cross-site visitors, no casuals, no raids, no people who spam inane boards with garbage.

Name a single con to this plan besides that your jew ass who won't shell out 20 bucks a year to participate in area code slut threads on Cred Forums

>No lurkers, no noobs, no cross-site visitors, no casuals, no raids, no people who spam inane boards with garbage.
gay

Fuck yes, dick bees was literally best board.

>s there really anything wrong with turning Cred Forums into a SomethingAwful style pay-to-post (and pay to download) situation?

plenty, go look at SA now and tell me it's worth a fucking dime, let alone the ten dollary doos they want

not even a shadow of it's former self, and literally some autistic general version of neogaf, brimming with sjws and cuck types

That's just boring.

Why don't you go to SA if it's so much better user?

>patreon

Why did the stupid gook fuck buy this shithole in the first place, if he doesn't have the dosh to keep it going?

I would've put vr instead, but I think more than one game board is kinda dumb
r9k is a disgusting shithole compared to its former self. it's supposed to be about original posts and yet half the threads on it at any given time are varieties of "tfw no gf". Fucking pathetic, really.

God yes. I miss Cred Forums being fun and lulzy and not about people out-edging each other with NIGGER SJW KIKES RUN THE WORLD WE'RE SO PERSUCTED ON OUR KOREAN FISHERMAN'S ONLINE COMMUNITY

Back that up with a single fact.

It infringes on the community ethos of equality under anonymity. A pass, even if purchased with a disposable paypal, is tracked.

>reddit 2.0 is running out of money

This place is about 5 years past its prime anyway.

The facebook generation ruined it.

Honestly wouldn't mind if they shut it down.

moot said in his final q&a that the site was all set up to run for years to come without issue

I knew that was going to happen when that fucker took over and started posting in broken english.
I'll be seriously upset if the site dies, I have no fucking clue where I'd go.

>he doesn't know his own name is a meme.

MOOK IS A FUCKING ASIAN JEW

The appeal of Cred Forums is that it's dogshit. /r9k/ is pathetic in that it's nonstop whining, but for the posters participating, that's why they go there and what they enjoy, and there are few places on the Internet where you could shitpost to such an extent. Same with Cred Forums. Imdb has more in-depth discussion of television and film than this board; its appeal is that it's literally fucking dogshit. Any feature that might improve the site would ruin it.

>moot said in his final q&a that the site was all set up to run for years to come without issue

it's been only almost two years. was he lying or hiroshima spent it all on asian hookers?

>Admittedly moot said he'd never do this, but is there really anything wrong with turning Cred Forums into a SomethingAwful style pay-to-post (and pay to download) situation?

I could see it happening SA-style:

$5 to post on a limited set of boards
$10 to post on all boards
$5 to see images
$5 to post your own images
$5 to quote/greentext
$5 to link to other posts

So Hirohito made some bad gambles and gave the capital behind Cred Forums as collateral? Or is it all bullshit and he just wants money now?

what did he mean by this?

Reminder it was Cred Forums that drove him out.

Think of a better way to boost subscriptions than by claiming Cred Forums is on the brink of shutting down.

the dream is over

I've visited this site since 2005. I've done so on a daily basis for the last four years. It's been my primary website for the last four years. I've never spent a dime on it. I may buy a pass, but honestly if he just opened a patreon or a donation option I would start giving back here and there.

I could take him in a fight.

>few places on the internet to whine
>the year of our lord flying spaghetti monster 2010+6

There are a zillion chan spinoffs. The people who come here specifically to whine about "so ronery" are guaranteed newfags that have no idea why Cred Forums ever began in the first place.

>b-but it's dogshit that's what makes it good
You really sound like a newfag

I don't see the problem. Much like the mods, he would stop by every now and then and remind everyone that he was there sometimes and that would derail the rest of the thread into replying to that post because lol.

there are people on this very board who are paying money to a known scammer, many of whom are using their parent's credit card.

Nah let it die.

It had a good run. But the userbase is all shit now: kids and fucking normies everywhere. Same recycled memes every day. Call someone Cred Forums , call someone reddit. There's original content anymore.

Just let it die.

Notch is going to make Cred Forums great again.

I would be fine with smaller image sizes. Those kpop fags need to stop hogging bandwidth with 3mb pictures of their gook waifus.

This. Fuck goot. I literally hate reddit and cripplechan and other copycat imageboards are all slow as fuck.

>replying to that faggot autistic namefag CUNT

I thought we all agreed about three years ago we weren't going to do that anymore.

You'll just move to reddit. It's not my fault you have no self control.

I miss moot

My group of friends IRL has some of the most dedicated shitposters on Cred Forums.
Don't forget we're here forever.

Deja Vu

Almost every site I can think of tries to enforce quality somehow. The exceptions are inspired by Cred Forums. Even moot was frustrated by the dogshit and tried to enforce original content at times. People come to Cred Forums to shitpost, and anything that interferes with that detracts from its appeal. You sound like the newfag, to be honest, and you should fuck off back to the totalitarian shithole you came from, faggot.

Notch is offering to buy it and will only delete Cred Forums
Sounds good to me.

What did he mean by this?

>/ic/

Literally who?

GET THIS SLUG OUTTA MY KITCHEN!

hello Sir. Meme predictors like you are my greatest nemesis. It is why I have taken to producing a new meme for every single reply and post I make on this site. See you on the battlefield, mon dieu. *bows with respect while backing off into the shadows*

wtf i hate youtube

Notch owes us one

It's that board where people who got art degrees go to draw pictures because they can't get a real job.

Yeah, scatter the cockroaches even more than they already are. I'm sure they'll leave the site entirely and not post entirely on other boards. You are a smart person.

Even the guy that got these sweet digits never checked them. It's true what Hiroshima says, the endtimes are upon us.

did I rustle your jimjams?

The phrase "shitpost" literally comes from oldfags describing the shit you newfriends did to "fit in" when you invaded this site with cancer.

Why namefag btw? All that dank OC Donut Steel you post, eh, friend? What a treasure to the tubes you are.

wtf i hate piss now

>"see you on the battlefield,my god"
user?

Lets all go back to redit!

Your newness is showing. When I joined Cred Forums in 1998 everyone had names. We were a small community of friends, and it was necessary to maintain ongoing conversation. It was only when the site grew that it became anonymous. I never adopted the ways of the newer posters because why should I? I was here first.

I'm in the shadows I can't reply or explain now. Nice numbers too.

>not including tg
Absolutely haram

But where will I post about jerking off my imaginary grandpa and getting spanked by my mom when she catches me now?

>1998
cool story bro

I'm hoping for the fall. I'll have no choice then and can leave for good.

Fucking newfag, when I joined in 1995 we didn't need to use names because there were so few of us we could just recognise each other from our posts

your old as fuck m8

Yeah, I wanted to keep tv as the letter t, but you're prolly right. tg is better than tv

see you on wheelchair jew chan lad

They may as well get rid of /r/ and /wsr/ since mods and janitors don't do shit about saucefags. They've basically ruined every NSFW board and are enabled to do so.

just make a Cred Forums discord server, gosh

Hiroyuki is just slowly changing the Pass into the Cred Forums equivalent of the 2channel Viewer service. Can't wait until all the members' personal info gets leaked again and you can link actual people to their shitposts.

Heheheheh

If you wanna know where to go if Cred Forums goes under, just add 2 and 2 together.

Or, in this case, add 4 and 4 together.

Reminder you deserve this for being a bunch of shitasting edgy faggots. Its why you dont deserve /film/ and will never get it

BS
I was 4 at the time, but i remember very clearly all of the posters we had. You're not one of them.

I'll fucking suicide before I ever post on that kike genetic abomination's pedo circlejerk chan.

If SomethingAwful's pay-to-post style worked we would be there now.

Cred Forums is a very unique and special site.
There are others like it, but none can contend with the community it has.

Cred Forums closing would be a huge loss to the internet. It represents freedom and is a relic of the bygone Wild West feel of the early 90s internet.

I only went once and it was quite horrific. They were posting about and discussing movies and tv shows. No memes.

Get out Jew.

That sounds awful. I'm sorry you had to experience that.

We'll be fine. This isn't the first time Cred Forums has been low on funds

do where do we go next after this shithole went down

Losing Cred Forums wouldn't be very nice.

lol, that would kill Cred Forums in a day

Back to GaiaOnline.

Take over 7chan?

But it's the last time i'm robbing a bank or a Kardashian. Next time get somebody else to rob something.

Back to GameFAQ's forums

/x/ is pretty worthless

HURHURHRUHAUHRUHRUHRUHRUHRUHRHRUHRU

Going to kill myself desu

>paying money to see shit memes recycled from 2 years ago

Git out

>you will never experience 9/11 on Cred Forums again

>tfw the Kardashian robbery was literally done to keep Cred Forums afloat and that's why every thread about it gets deleted so fast

Wew lad

trump getting elected will pretty much be the same thing

really makes you think about it huh?

I don't understand why moot/hiro always ruled out a simple donation drive once every year or two wikipedia-style, or patreon type funding. There would be more than enough users out of the millions here to donate when the site needed it

I spend just as much time on Reddit anyway

>trump getting elected

>or patreon type funding

Why don't they do this?

>he doesn't want to watch burgerland implode

I'm rooting for trump, i think he'll ban amerifats from the internet and we can finally have quality discussion on this bored

Because they both know that I would mock anyone who donates so hard they'd go crying to their mommies before they could even log into PayPal.

this site has been shit since 2007 my friend

Good. I hope this place closes so that I can finally go back to having a normal life. This place has gotten progressively shittier minute by minute, second by second but as they say- "you're here forever".

has hiro ruled that out? i only remember moot not wanting to go down that route

>There would be more than enough users

I don't even care if It's stupid. I love this place to death and I love you anons. If I have to shit out 20 bucks a year to get yu to stay with me I will do it. I don't mind. Just don't go away please.

Convenient triples

and yet here you are

Haha it will implode worse with 16 years of democrats

>I love this place to death and I love you anons
This is the saddest shit I've read all day.

>he doesn't know you're here forever

>they trusted hiro

>Cred Forums is getting put down

it is stupid and i'm gonna beat the shit out of you now, nathan.

is it hosting all the webms what's so expensive?

>Hiro getting revenge on palefaces for Hiroshima
it's like pottery

>/lgbt/ stays
You need to go back.

Jesus what a hothead to be honest famiglia

He wrote what a lot of us are thinking me at least

You don't love us, user?

Getting rid of Cred Forums is a terrible idea. I remember when they axed /news/. All of Cred Forums was a shitshow.

Why man. This place gave me more laughs than tv, movies orbooks ever did. It made me feel like I belong somewhere too. I'm basically alone but I have tonsof people to talk with here, even if it's about complete bullshit.

Even shitposts are entertaining and endearing in their own way.

Time to start charging the janitors for doing their job.

maybe its for the best champ

Don't listen to him. It's much more respectable to love the community you're a part of as opposed to posting here and pretending you hate it. If you do that you look pretty stupid.

if all you faggots wouldn't shit up the board with your stupid cunny threads, youtube bullshit and kino this shit wouldn't be happening, tanks Cred Forums and fuck you in the ass.

This. Are you Dunkin Donuts guy?

Hothead get out

Great shitpost

The worst part is that he's faking his retardation; the guy studied in America and the messages he sent to Shkreli were completely legible

Why is it so expensive to run Cred Forums when it receives revenue from advertising and its 'employees' literally work for free

Because of all the underage prostitutes.

>frog posters piss of hillary
>suddenly Cred Forums is broke

Serving images to 20 gorillion people a month eat rack up bandwidth costs quickly

See you all on reddit ;)

Hiro gave himself a $100,000/year salary. moots was less than half that.

The servers to host the giant datamining algorithms cost quite a lot

I'm already there. Who else /r/TheDonald here?

Me. Cred Forums is overrun by CTR.

hows their meme game?

You're pretty worthless. Leave my /x/ alone. Boooooooooooo

The appeal of Cred Forums, to me, is that it is free and anonymous.

a majority of users would vanish overnight if you had to pay to post and this site would become trash over night

>Reddit 6 months ago
Literally every other thread was about how evil Hillary is
>Reddit today
every front page political thread is anti Trump

Embarrassing to be honest.

If we all go to Reddit it will collapse just as fast

They're far more popular and make money somehow though.

well lads we just need to fund it ourselves

Pretty decent.

Why the shit would I ever want to post on a board for a bunch of spergs that are autistic enough to buy a Cred Forums pass? You can fkn keep 'em m8.

And lol at any idiot that is feeling left out because /vip/ exists lmao.

>somehow

*user was gifted reddit gold for this post*

Edit: Wow thanks guys :D my first time getting gold!

Have fun with your nonstop dogshit skinwalker threads and retards pretending to vampires and demigods, I guess.

Id be for this

Cred Forums needs to get nuked

Build a chan and make reddit pay for it

>only host links, no images
>actively encourage donating
>gold gives you more benefits than just no captcha and reduced cool down

Wow, what a surprise.

>tfw Cred Forums is the only site with enough users that doesn't force usernames and signing up with email or facebook

It's literally the only reason why I still use this site, I can never come up with a username and end up just using memes instead if I'm on IRC or some other site that requires a username.

Also I enjoy just lurking here and not being forced to post or care about my post/thread count like on most forums. Here I can just shit post or lurk without being bothered.

I don't use other chan sites because most of them are dead or dying and aren't as fast paced and nobody goes on IRC anymore.

>tfw Cred Forums is your only source of communication on the internet

bless these dubs

>pretending to vampire
wait wait wait, there is a board for this??

4 MORE CHANS
4 MORE CHANS

I would rather go to eightchan before I languish in reddit's normie filth desu

guess we know now

There's gotta be at least one Saudi prince who browses Cred Forums willing to bankroll it forever.

Hiro will start doing this very soon, guaranteed.

Hell, I would desu.

moot was too based for that jewish bs

there was a small chan called 4c*ondotnet (url is banned) that's dead now where the admin kept asking for donations and he'd make a good $3000 every time he did.

>Cred Forums closes down
>the only conservative website besides stormfront is now gone
>internet can be a more tolerant liberal place

remind me again why this is a bad thing?

That cats face is golden.

I've tried other chans but it's just not the same, the style and content aren't enough to keep me on those sites.

I guess I'm going to actually have to create a legit reddit account now, I have one but I don't use it at all and I don't like the name I used on it.

Literally suck at coming up with usernames that aren't meme related.

This, but I don't want to become even more mentally depraved than I already am. Cred Forums is just the right amount of normie to heretic ratio.

I would miss this place and you faggots more than anyone would ever know. I hate and love all of you fucking idiots.

the dream is dead

where the fuck else do you expect us to go you faggot

FOLLOW ME TO 7CHAN FRIENDS

Literally who? Looks like some faggot with a minecraff channel on youtube.

isn't that site dead and for furries?

ok bud meet you there

everyone get to krautchan

HAND OVER THE 4CHANS HEERO!

Well you said it yourself

>They're undoubtedly autistic and stink of piss.

Fuck you, man. I am not autistic.

fascist much

dude that site sucks and isn't it basically dead?

they do have a bane board and a waifu board though.

theres always infinite chan

wtf i hate memes now

the only good thing about Cred Forums being dead is that I have more time to focus on film and vidya.

wtf i hate memes now

Who died and made you cuck king, bitch?

I need those losers to make fun of.

How else will I bait retarded shitposts to score (You)s?

I need /toy/

If its dead then that's even better
This place is at it's best when you go on a board that's slow enough to allow you to have a real conversation instead of just posting memes for a cheap (you)

Bullshit, the pol tard would then fuck up everywhere else, better to have a containment board than nothing.

>tfw because there is no Cred Forums we have way more free time and all you losers get gfs

I already have one so I don't count but you fags might finally get your wishes now that you won't be glued to this dumpster anymore.

>Hiro will start doing this very soon, guaranteed.
And probably worse, I think it's not in financial trouble(or atleast not anymore trouble than it has ever been) and Hiro's plan all along was to fuck us.

Man I can't even picture myself having a gf

>implying I won't just get trapped on other chans
loser4lyfe

Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but from what I understand the only negative thing about this pass thing is that if you were to get ban for some random reason you lose your money, and that the pass doesn't just carry over / stay on standby until your ban is up. So basically a ban causes you to lose your $20. That and of course this

>So basically a ban causes you to lose your $20
I don't think that's how it works unless you're banned for advertising or cp.

No not /ic/! If /ic/ goes I'm leaving. If your going to get rid of an art board get rid of /i/ that place is shit.

see

Selling the site is retarded because some bussiness man would just impose their will on the site. I don't fucking trust martin to not change anything. Ideally if he wants to save the site he should just donate server funds, but that will never happen because he wants to own it. I hate the idea of Cred Forums pass users having any more control than no captchas. I can suffer /vip/ but these fucking user icons are killing me. If they really wanted more money then offer the passes at a bigger discount. That's how shitty indie games on steam get fuck loads of money.

This worries me because I've been falsely banned before, and it fucking sucks.