Evoluion 2015

What the fuck did I jut watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgj8Y0OalEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best horror film of 2015/2016

Spoil it for us?

its kind of hard but half octopus ladies turn little boys into half octopus babies or food or something im not sure i didnt enjoy it all. Felt like it tried to capture the same mood as Under the Skin but it wasn't successful

[Spoiler]I have no fucking clue what happened. Something about water women using boys as part of their lifecycle / using them to feed their young? [/spoiler]

Welp, fucked that spoiler post up.

weird yeah from the trailer i thought maybe they were turning the boys into what they were, like there were no actual women or something but they did experiments to make them into them

I saw some reviews saying it was like a horror artsy movie. Might check it out still

yeah the boys werent on the island, sometimes they talked about things that they must have seen somewhere else early on in their childhood
after i saw the movie i talked about it one of my friends and he pretty much figured out the plot but i dont even remember because the movie was kinda irratating so i wouldn't reccomend watching it
Gaspar Noés wife is the director and you can see that he drew inspiration from Jonathan Glazer's and his husbands work but somehow it's still sort of boring

weren't born*

Yeah they showed that the boys werent from the island from the ferris wheel scene.
It was certainly slow but I didn't find it boring but I went in knowing nothing about the movie and was intrigued where it was headed the whole time. If I read this thread before watching it I may have found it a bit boring. Still and interesting concept nontheless

I was excited for this because Innocence was really great and this starred my palefu, but it was far too simple for what it was.

It was like Cronenberg doing City of Lost Children, but nowhere near as good as that sounds. It's a shame.

Thanks for hte info, yeah despite some of the things i've heard, I'm still a bit of a sucker for anything that has somewhat lovecraftian tones, so i'll try and watch this.

I kinda wished the trailer didn't spoil the scene with the strange suckers on their backs

Finally, fucking discussion about this film.

Saw it back in February and absolutely loved it.
Pissed there's no blu-ray release apparently

The trailer spoils things more important than that. Those are revealed pretty early in.

Oh damn, that's surprising, it's probably the only scene that really stood out for me so maybe that's a good thing i only watched the trailer once.

i gave it some thoughts and i can actually see why someone would love that film so yeah sure check it out

Where'd you see it?

testing

There are some torrents out but I just streamed it off some rando website. The audio is a bit off sync but it doesn't matter due to hiw little dialogue there is.
Wot?

Lovecfraft + Cronenberg + Lynch

Extratorrent has it

Somebody PM me the link

ارسال شد

>pm me
What did he mean by this

So what is this about anyway?

Is it /ss/ body horror film? like something similar to Lovecraft?

here is the trailer for it :

youtube.com/watch?v=vgj8Y0OalEo

basically a boy finds a body of another boy while swimming in the ocean. he's part of a group of boys inhabiting this island with only female adults around.

There's this just weird sinister feel about things, and he tries to find out what's really going on.