Hey nerdos

Hey nerdos,

I posted one of my short films yesterday and people seemed to like it, but wanted more action. Well I made another, with plenty of action.

Sarge is back in a brand new film. This is a suspenseful thriller about doggo unleashed and uncollared.

youtu.be/b9cQh1FAVA0

What do you think, kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JkdJkDZw__s
youtu.be/RvXZOTRAkz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You better not have used that gay hipster ukelele commercial music again, fuckboy

I didn't baby, this is much better.

only homos have dogs

this is dog

>that dramatic musical sting when the tennisball-inside-a-sock makes an appearance
This did not disappoint

Make more pls.
I think you will improve a lot.

Nice cinematography btw

Lmao what the fuck is this shit. Literally worse than BvS.

Not a bad effort. Good for you for actually trying to do something, unlike the other neckbeard shitheads here.

Your dog looks like a little old man with a beard who became a dog

So that means it not kino but still good?

Cute stuff. Good eye too, I'm proud.

Glad I've seen this thread before going to sleep, keep it up OP

Thanks for the support guys. And yes, this is dog.

I appreciate your criticism and I'll take that into account.

That's a cool looking doggo.

Was gonna add to my comment on your video but I guess its quicker to ask here: did you film this on a private forest/plot of land or do you mainefags just have loads'a public land to frolick around on? I live out in the west in the desert and I wish my doggo had a forest to frolick in ;_;

Absolute doggokino

Well my family has a couple houses on a lake up here and it's pretty secluded. Most of Maine is just vast tracks of forest when you're this far north east.

nice doggo, nice video

Doggo appreciates your compliments. Doggo loves the attention, one day I hope he will walk the red carpet

Very very nice. Congrats and pls more

How old is he? He looks like a grizzled vietnam vet.

He's 9 years old. So 63 in doggo years

Thanks, and more to come! Here are the first two

youtu.be/JkdJkDZw__s
youtu.be/RvXZOTRAkz0

Awesome camera work and editing in both of them. I'll keep on visiting your vids.

Aesthetic dog. Beautiful local. Nice film. Keep doing.

Looks good, bro. Keep up the great work.

It warms my heart to see anons making short films, particularly about doggos.

Thanks guys! I'll keep making them, and I think they'll get better Everytime. Doggo are life. I'm working on a script now so I need a portfolio because I want to direct it too. I'll have to work doggo into it.

What camera are you using?

A Nikon d5200. 24 fps, 1/50 shutter speed. 3.5 f-stop mostly, sometimes 7. Iso ranges from 1600-6400.