What's next for her amazing career?

What's next for her amazing career?
Can we expect the oscar she deserves any time soon?

hopefully nude pusy stuff!

Shave your hairy flap, you disgusting Mick bitch.

nothing. her accent is too strong. she can only play irish characters.

Despite hating her guts in it I thought her american accent was good in How I live Now

When she gets fat again everyone here will going back to hating this pointless bitch.

arrested for her involvement in terrorist activities

probably another hamburger

On Chesil Beach soon, so more creds to her resume

why would you hate this qt tho

will she be a martyr for Ireland?

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once.

stale meme :^(

she'll be a martyr of love by making my heart blow up

you have to go back to ayyyre

Fat Saoirse was hilarious though and I mean this in a good way.

It was like watching a fitzen going on huge bulk for no reason at all other then to eat a lot of good food.

That nose....

hilariously cute

It's exquisitely beautiful user

motherly warm

She's a dyke but wants to hide it so she'll marry a closet fag and churn out loads of little potato dumplings

Goddamn...

no she's not

she's extremely girly user

Whatever you say user.

All of her closest circle are gay/trans/lesbian. She attends pride events and LGBT events. Ellen Degeneres and Jodie Foster took her under their big pussylicking hairy armpit wing. She never has a boyfriend, always in intimate situations with one non-famous female friend. And I heard on the grapevine that she was a regular at a place called 'The Front Lounge' in Dublin which is a dyke bar. She was even seen kissing one of her 'friends' there.

Give up on her user. She's fallen. Cue-ball from Stranger Things is the next dyke being groomed by the lesbian muffia.

Honestly would anyone really be shocked if she came out of the closet?

With all the gay subtext in Hanna, Violet and Daisy and after the filming byzantium. She seems a little gay honestly.

she was actually suicidal after realising all the pain she caused knowing the hole she made in us by never being able to be there for us physically and that's why she got depressed and chubby
but then she realised she didn't make any hole, she filled a hole already in us with one kind of love so rare it shouldn't be wasted

yeah she's always seen with women straight women with bf

In my dreams she is Captain Marvel

conspiracy theories user is that you?

Tell me has she engage in sapphic love with Gemma? I must know for important reasons.

In my dreams she's the POTUS

Look at the refined elegance, the angular jaws, the living embodiment of thousands of years of crème de la crème genes working together to produce women with a hypnotic, natural allure. Exquisite creatures who may not be young and beautiful forever, but who will have many years of knowledge of what it is to be a perfectly beautiful creature.

AND then in the middle, frumpy potato face who popped out of her common-as-muck pleb Mick mother and instantly bypassed a rattler to reach for a potato on a stick. 'GET YER KNICKERS FIVE FOR A YOORO TIS GREAT VALUE,' she might have practised, shouting in front of a mirror, in that disgusting Dub heroin-addict drawl in preparation for her probable years as a bloated fishwife flogging counterfeit cigarettes on Moore Street, a fate only avoided due to her willingness to let every Leprechaun in the Irish slums look for his pot of gold up her big hairy gowl.

>ywn be businesslady sersh's boytoy

fucking kill yourself

Oh m8 the humiliations I would be ready to endure

>Look at the refined elegance, the angular jaws, the living embodiment of thousands of years of crème de la crème genes working together to produce women with a hypnotic, natural allure. Exquisite creatures who may not be young and beautiful forever, but who will have many years of knowledge of what it is to be a perfectly beautiful creature.

saved thanks

I don't think she has, as I don't think Gemma goes that way. Gemma is just a fun woman, and plays along a bit. Look at the picture, Gemma's body language screams 'this is a bit of fun,' like those pictures women take in clubs where they pretend to kiss and grope each other just for the camera.

However, look at Saoirse's body language. It screams to me that she is a dominant lesbian lover. Look at the way she takes control and glares forcefully, almost as if to say that 'I may be a demure young thing, but when the doors close at night I am geared in leather and sporting a mammoth strap-on with which I will fuck your pussy all night long.' She is at home in the pussy. She makes other girls her bitch and brutalises them in the sack and drowns them in her bodily juices.

The woman's clearly a lascivious lesbian. A salacious slapper and seductress

das it mane

hmmm

OI WATCH IT

You better not use that without keeping the last part too. I better not see you apply the first paragraph to Saoirse. It's a violation of International Human Rights Law

Look at the refined elegance, the angular jaw, the living embodiment of thousands of years of crème de la crème genes working together to produce a woman with a hypnotic, natural allure. Exquisite creature who may be young and beautiful forever, and who will have many years of knowledge of what it is to be a perfectly beautiful creature.

>Joe Numale

>yfw kermode is just another sersha fanboy