Hmm, that's interesting, Ornella. I'd call you a skank but you'd probably take that as a compliment...

>hmm, that's interesting, Ornella. I'd call you a skank but you'd probably take that as a compliment. Any other fantasies or questions? No? Good I'm outta here.

If you've got anything better I'd love to hear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMDvVfV_1pU
youtu.be/XBfzrZYTnZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_EYIiQihXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BLM kike

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=VMDvVfV_1pU

There was no way to come out on top in that one.

post that qt french

>haha wow that was rude, please don't say that again hahaha

i want to lick her feet to be honest

Satan deems it impossible, Jonah roasted 4 life

>War Dogs
>The Wolf of Wall Street
He is not great. He is still virgin. You guys talk about him like he was something.

the meme is these are all really sad/bad on purpose right?

TRIPS OF TRUTH!

That hand position cracks me up every time.

I keep telling myself that, it helps if you do.

The meme is that even after hundreds of guys posting comebacks none really work

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

And that's how it's really done.

None of them are BIG GUYS.

That's the problem.

He should have just whipped his cock out and started masturbating.

>One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.

this is a really good meme

he was good in Cyrus and Moneyball also

skinny anal tier

Jonah get

In my version he stands up, pulls out a handgun, and shoots her brains out like a true American.

Bringing Freedom across the world.

nah. there was no possible comeback. he's a fat fuck and got called out for it

any verbal reply is cringe
any physical reply is edgy

But it's the American thing to do.
Shoot and kill people who trash you.

No. I didn't say you could talk yet.You made me feel like crap. I didn't fit into your little definition of perfect and you never let me forget it. I can assure you there is nothing. Nothing that would ever make you worth the air you breathe.

>"That's my fantasy, too."

I read this in Ben Stiller's voice and imagined the gun had no bullets when he clicked.

>mmm baby that sound good so much make me cum can i watch ;)

you know what? you're right. i'm kind of fat and disgusting. I should start some activity to get in a better shape. Not just to please the eyes of the masses, but mostly because being obese is unhealthy and leads to depression, ager, and cardiovascular deseases that will aggravate my nation through taxes for medical supplies
thank you, french qt

>I'm glad I came on here to be mocked by a local weather girl.

hey thats my pasta from yesterday

The ONLY correct response...

...if you're a fat Jewish cuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my acting class in Hollywood, and I’ve been involved in numerous Seth Rogen movies in Hollywood, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in acting and I’m the top paid actor in Superbad. You are nothing to me but just another TV host. I will wipe you in my fucking ass, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on live broadcast? Think again, bitch. As we speak I am texting Leo and Brad, you dumb bitch. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little show you called Le Grand Journal. You’re fucking done, bitch. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can end your show you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my phone. Not only am I extensively trained in interviews, but I have access to top dogs who run Hollywood and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable show off the face of the world, you stupid bitch. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking show's dead, bitch.

>when you get roasted so hard u gotta have 4chin neckbears defend you online until it becomes a meme

>f-fuck off, w-whore

Then run out of the studio

what the fuck is this even about

So the sodomy rumours are true then?

Why didn't his 4 chins and neckbeard defend him offline?

Fug this is good

I would've just paused for a moment then, "Holy shit did that dog just talk?" And if she tries to respond just interrupt her, "Oh wait no it's just a dumpster full of used condoms."

glad to see my pasta is still floating around

the jerk store called

Fatfuck cringe 2bh.

I hate myself for laughing so hard at dumb shit like this

cgratz

>How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll shove my kippah down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

Really happy my pasta's made it this far

*laughs* That's a good one, I should use that

>It's an Americucks cant handle the bantz episode

OH MAN THE BEST

I'm with this guy , every comeback I read here, is just pure butthurt

>hur dur you're a whore

>I am sorry Ornella, but Brad and Di Caprio only Eat Fresh™

This is the best response and the only response.

kek

wowy wow

this one could actually somewhat work, it's self deprecating, and you could laugh it off with a chuckle.

>and I’ve been involved in numerous Seth Rogen movies in Hollywood

ayyy

French girls are perfect. Right balence of med and germanic features

Best pasta I ever wrote.

>huh that's really interesting
*rolls eyes and scoffs at audience*
*shoots double finger guns at camera*

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Black people kill each other at a rate 40 times higher than police kill black people. They also commit 50% of murders when they are only 13% of the population.

Also police shoot more white people than black people and most police shootings are justified. Especially the Michael Brown shooting which was the one which really launched BLM into the mainstream.

>50% of murders when they are only 13% of the population.
Less than 1% of black people have committed a murder then

Yeah, sure, whatever, Raimi.

is there ANYTHING more beta than spending the next 3 weeks fantasizing about what you Could have said?

Yeah.
Being you.

burn? yeah burn.

>What kind of slut name is Ornella anyway?

Should I call the entire production team too?

>it's been nearly a month and Cred Forums still can't think of a good response

Every day since this happened we've had multiple threads about this shit.

I can't wait for this site to get shut down.

>oh...and who the fuck are you anyways?

bumpu

thanks for liking my pasta, support me on patreon for more

>Actually, I hear Brad's available again, so that might work out

>You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault

>Oh yeah you horrible fucking cunt? Well you're not funny at all. Go fuck yourself you ugly french whore.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold guys!

>"cool story, but this isn't loveline"

Been taking a break from Cred Forums since I've been here since 09

Someone explain this or post video please, been seeing it for a few weeks now

That is it, but it worked so well that virgins actually believe it now

>they would rather fuck your tranny co host

>cool story bro

>that pair of trips

>tfw I wrote this

Kek

"Don't you think that was a little rude? We are not friends and I think you should apologize bee-yatch" - Jeb

>My fantasy we would spending all day with you laughing at your funny jokes, then I would call my friends brad and leo up, then YOU would leave the room

>even fa/tv/irgins think this hoebag completely burned someone by telling them she wants to have threesome with two men she never even met
Just face it, she was practically insulting herself and her family. This world has absolutely gone to shit.

>I see.
>dead air
>never break her gaze
>unzip pants and masturbate slowly

youtu.be/XBfzrZYTnZ0

all me

Will Cred Forums ever recover ?

>Wow, don't you know the first rule of orgy club? You're not supposed to talk about orgy club! Looks like you're the one who'll be leaving, tough luck.

Seriously Raimi?

He still looks very hurt

Fuck that fat fag, post qt Ornella pics

>I'm a literal cuck

Seriously?

'you think i meant countrymanners, ophelia. But what i mean is nothing, as is between a woman's legs.'_'what do you mean, between a woman's legs, my lord?'... [older archeologic selloutfragments from ]

>MOMMY, ME WANTS NUMMIES! NUMMIES MOMMY!
>WAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT MAYO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

this isn't even my best pasta but I appreciate it guys

leaving the show because you just got roasted is the worst thing to do
you artent very smart

hmm, I wonder who is behind this thread

it could be worse
youtube.com/watch?v=_EYIiQihXEM

I'm really proud of this one, one of my best

something about spaghetti

>why are we holding police officers to higher standards than gangbangers? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Fuck who does the presenter remind me of?

This.

Real men wouldn't fantasize about what they would've said, but rather what they would've DONE.

>That hurts, you know? Maybe one day when you become mature enough, you will look back on this day and regret hurting another human being who, just like you, has feelings, hopes, and dreams.

There. Keep it direct and honest. Tell the truth. Give that bitch the ol' feel-badaroo.

>Yeah Omelia, well do you think it's funny to hurt someone's feelings? Because I'm a sensitive guy and I'm pretty upset right now. At least I don't have a hard heart like you
There you go OP, get BTFO.

>tfw it really IS your pasta but no one will believe you
Still makes me proud though

This would be intense. Like the start of inglorious basterds.

>wrote this seven years ago
>it's still being posted

Feels good man

This is the first thing I ever wrote on Cred Forums that got stolen and reposted. So this is how it feels . . .

Fucking kek

All me ;)

Im imagining him saying this except he doesnt have a gun in his hand because hes in france and not a muslim

Shitty response m8. He could've just farted and left and it would've been a better response that what you wrote.

looool

Can I watch?

>Well Ophelia,I don't think my co-stars would be interested in kissing someone covered in human shit *reaches into pants and overhand flings fistful of sweaty turds directly toward her*

first time the navy seal pasta has made me laugh in years

>Lets see. Eat a delicious 6 inch Roast Beef sand witch from Subway™ with 6 grams of fat or less, or eat your fat roastie... Yeah real tough call haha

>Funny my fantasy is that you leave the room

HopeSole.jpg

/thread

she's absolutely perfect, i'd love to eat her poopoo and pee in her butt

Would he actually be using those interpunctions?

Just hardened arteries then? Ok, gotcha...

Jonahhillstephaandesmeteccehomo Confirmed for demonlesbiandasstomindspecies 2312planet

Pretty sure I was that two days ago as well.

damn you guys like my pasta this much?

The only correct response

>compound trips
wew lad

cyrus is actually a really good movie

no no no,
her fantasy was for him to leave. You could see that because she's a fucking whore that wants to be fucked by a bunch of dicks.

You'd probably want to leave if some girl started to fuck 2 of your friends and she was just some skank and they were important guys that have 0 problems picking up any girl.

It's genuinely the best line.

A cuck is a guy who's in a relationship with the girl, but you're just a kid and only know the word from memes. It's over your head the subtleties.

It took about 100 threads, but looks like we finally have a good comeback.

Kek if only you really knew, kid