Apologize

Apologize

I'm sorry all your scenes were cut by the retards at WB

>we will never get the golden god we deserve

Dear user, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother
I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must of missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that shit just clownin' dog, come on, how fucked up is you?
You got some issues user, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit will make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin' just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was, it was you
Damn!

If they just got rid of the autistic tattoos he'd be a great joker

They could really change his look in the ben affleck batman movies and explain it as the chemicals fucking up his skin. Leto is a fine actor the hack writers just need to drop the reddit 'psycho' and go full measure where the joker sprays acid in everyone's faces.

The arcs in the justice league cartoon/Batman beyond were pretty good too why won't WB just adapt that?

Is the Joker really supposed to be incredibly handsome and romantic

It seems wrong

>mfw I never watched it and will never watch it

if they hadn't made him a beta lol so randum cuck that'd be even better

why is the Joker so hom-erotic?

They literally got two Hollywood hearthrobs to play him besides Jack, these last two Jokers have pretty much just been pretty boys who've played gay characters in previous films.

Also being bi I would fuck Leto Joker, just saying.

Never happens in the movie autist

I'm sorry I actually got excited when you were cast. Once I saw that first picture with the tattoos I knew it would be shit.

>spent the whole movie chasing after his first gf
>lol look at my room of knives!
>HONKA HONKA

god damn spelling errors fuck

my point the last two actors they picked were handsome guys. There is no difference between Leto and Ledger they both got started in the 90s, both are good looking and both played gay characters in previous roles.

>that=cuck
Stop projecting your fetish onto characters loser lmao

Ledger uglied up for the role though, the scars, the bad hygiene, the grimy hair

Leto Joker is just unironically hot, he's Edward Cullen tier girl bait

Leto and Ledger are the same guy.

>both handsome good looking guys teen girls crushed on
>both got started in the 90s
>both stared in cult films American Psycho, Fight Club, A Knights Tale, 10 Things I Hate About You etc
>both played gay characters in previous roles

They are both around the same age too and probably even knew each other IRL or meet each other at some point.

My point here, is that they really didn't go overboard with the casting for the Joker and basically just picked Heath Ledger again.

Even Heath got hated on the first time it was announced he'd play the Joker.

Give him wrinkles, get rid of the tattoos, make his hair not neon, give him a suit and make him crack a few jokes.

I actually wish I could punch the team that did this, it's like deciding Batman wears pinks and doesn't need a mask.

he shot a black man with a bull ring piercing for not fucking harley in front of him. go to bed jared lmao

>implying Heath still wasn't hot behind those scars and that messy hair

He was bad buy rugged attractive.

He didn't want him to fuck her dumbass. He was pissed he complimented Harley so he was fucking with him acting like he was giving her away because he knew the black guy was a beta bitch afraid of him. You spend too much time on here bud

The Joker is all about showmanship and appearances. The pretty boy thing makes more sense for the character than the dirty hobo look.

What I got from the scene was he was going to kill him and no matter what the man said or did he was going to take offense to it and use it as justification

Like Joe Pesci kept doing in Goodfellas

Real question: why haven't they used the crazy Joker who sprays toxic chemicals into the air and kills people by poison since Batman 89?

I miss that Joker the one who poisons people with laughing gas at least Leto Joker had his band of thugs with him and the loyal henchman.

Dear Heath, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said an Olsen Twin is pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother
I wrote it on a Joker "Damaged" mask
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must of missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your lips too?
I say that shit just clownin' dog, come on, how damaged is you?
You got some issues user, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us destined to do this forever?
That type of shit will make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin' just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Heath
Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was takin' pills and drinkin' in a hotel
And had his girlfriend in the tub, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was, it was you
Damn!
-Jared

>Joker's trademark is that he kills people using poisoned laughing gas

>the last two Jokers didn't use it at all

fucking why???

Exactly. Not this cringey fuckin
>XD he wanted to get cucked
The joker is supposed to be someone who is dead set on something one moment and will completely change his mind the next. You know.. Like a psychopath usually would.

They probably will in the batman movie. I hope so. We need a more gruesome depiction of the joker gas

He needs an apology from Warner not the fans.

why does his forehead not say Damaged in this pic?

Also without the tats he looks really fucking good as Mr. J tbqh.

Cus DC tries to keep their movies serious and dark, and having the Joker be a madman who wants to prove people are all crazy fits into that.

I do wish they'd try and blend the two though, have Joker poison Gotham, and at the same time try to convince Batman that they're both as crazy as each other.

I like the plot for the game where Joker puts his poison blood in Batman.

This

It's too late to apologize.

Uhg, no

They could also have him throw acid at Batman's face or at some random people, that would be crazy enough. Or have him poison a room full of rich fucks and walk in wearing a gas mask.

Yeah that is good, but only fits the game, because it follows on from the first game, where the Titan formula fucking Joker's system, but the end where Batman says he'd have saved Joker despite everything he's done is awesome.

It's only been one movie with him chill the fuck out they'll probably do it in the future

Do you guys like Gotham's version of the Joker?

I actually like it and the kid they picked is great, I just hope that in the show they have him use poison gas.

Heath never did anything like that, and I doubt the Joker in this universe will, he is literally just a gangster in Suicide Squad, it's like a Joker skin on Black Mask.

I like Leto Joker.
I mean at least what we got what was left of his performance.
Sure he's nowhere as good as Drew Russell but Leto still did a good performance.
In an other alternate reality, maybe none of his scenes were cut and he turned out to be amazing.
I'd love to see another shot at it though, without the editing issues.
I might be one of the few but I hope Affleck can convince Leto to take another shot at Joker with hopes of no editing.
To method act for 6 months straight as Joker and only get 7 mins of screen time is pretty shitty.

Don't even mention that cringey soap-opera shit around here, the kid is JOKER BAYBEE level cringe.

try this one

I'm sorry Warner Brothers gave your movie to a couple of trailer editors who think music makes a movie.

You aren't alone I enjoyed Leto's Joker, I just think it would be better without the shitty tats and if he used the poison gas in the film.

Dude it's a comfy fucking show and I love most of the villains and the atmosphere.

It's terrible, everyone in it acts like they're so edgy and crazy, it's try-hard shit.

they do the same in these DCEU flicks bro

Not him but I honestly like edgy, try-hard crazy shit.
Why does everything have to be so serious and sophisticated?
They're fucking comic villains.
Let them be edgy.
Not everyone has to be Ledger Joker.

I started liking him around when him and Barbara started sharing story. Around when I started liking Barbara too.

At least in the movies they can act, there's a reason Gotham is shown on cable TV, because it's fucking awful, like Arrow and Flash and all the rest of these shitty shows that are too bad to be touched by movie executives.

>cable

Gotham is CW local broadcasting.
All those shows you listed is CW local broadcasting.

I'm not saying that, hell I love Jack Nicholson's Joker because of how silly and over the top he was, but the ginger fag in Gotham is just bad, bad acting, and literally acts like a youtube autist trying his best impression.

Gotham is on Fox.

Same shit.
Fox is local as well.
Only the Marvel series are Netflix and all the DC shows are on local.

Bottom line; they're so bad, they're stuck on TV instead of being giving a respectable position in the movies.

The Netflix shows are passable, because the teams making them know that Netflix is the next big thing, so they put as much style on it as they can.

All the other shit shows are made just passable, to fit the standard of TV anyone can tune into.

>ywn see Glenn Howerton play the Joker, the role he was born to play

I have never been viscerally AFRAID of the Joker, but Howerton could pull it off. Look at his fucking eyes. Leto just looks like some twink reject Jojo character that no one wanted. And gay.

fuck him. pretty much Joker the Hedgehog. not surprised Cred Forumseddit here loves him

I didn't hate his version of the Joker, I just didn't get to see enough of it to really care.
Its a fucking crime his shit got cut from the movie, because it was pretty much all I was looking forward to.
Hopefully they add it back in for the dvd release or something

I got nothing to apologize for. I thought he was awesome.

>Even Heath got hated on the first time it was announced he'd play the Joker.
Then people watched the movie and loved him. Leto, not so much.

and now both are dead (at least inside)

So why do we see the tattoo through the make up?
Is it a make up tattoo?
Does he avoid the tattoo area when he puts on the clown make up?

I'm sorry I bought a ticket for that.

It's not makeup his skin is bleached by chemical waste.

>Not ending it Heat is die. No!

should've been Trevor or Goggins

so he got his tattoo after the chemical bleaching?

Yes, Joker had already been bleached.
Him and Harley killed Robin and Batman came and beat the living shit out of him.
Joker had all his teeth busted in and it's why he has a grill and plated teeth.
Since his beautiful body was destroyed, he got tattoos like Damaged to display what happened to him.
It's reasons why he has a Dead Robin tattoo on his body and why he has a knife through the Bat Symbol to resemble his vendetta against Batman.
Yes, all these tattoos he got after he was bleached by chemical waste.

I still hate the tattoos

I love the smile tattoo. Shit looks fantastic.