Vidya kino

No halt and catch fire thread

Will Joe get busted?
Will ryan?
Will Gordon ever realize he's lucky to have a hot wife?
Is based bos gonna pound Diane some moar?

HERO OR HOAX?

Ryan fucked them up big time little autistic weasel

its what I said last thread about Halt and Catch fire also not using the name of the show or picture related was a dumb idea

rip in poo ryaloo

RIP MTNY stock

>expect 15
>it's at 5
holy shit mutiny btfo

everyone btfo

holy shit ryan killed himself

>Ryan predicting the rise of internet trolls and Trump

RIP Ryan holy shit

I wonder why the stock was fucked though, they said CUS offered them 20 million, the fuck happened to that?

>tfw sad joe
I just want to hug him.

people pumped and dumped them ahead of the ipo most likely, it was all smoke in terms of interest

Rip poo in loo, I hated that guy from his first scene but damn that rough, poor joe

What?

Did he really kill himself? I started shitposting during the episode and lost track around poo in loo.

That was why you could hear sirens out Joes window, dude dove from Joes balcony after folding his blankets.

Oh shit that's fucked up I'm rewatching it now.

>That supermarket scene
>That Donna mushroom scene in previous episode

My lesbian dream will never come true...

Well I'm sure it will balm cam considering she ended up being right about going public

Cam looked comfy and hot as fuck and has good taste in music and film.

>ywn watch Evil Dead and Terminator with qt Cam

her actually looking like a woman helps

They went a way different way of handling this storyline than I expected..joe did the right thing all the way around and it didn't matter, ending with people dying.

I liked her tomboy look in season one too always admired her.

>ywn be locked in a room with Cam's stinky sweaty ass and fuck her for inspiration

Shame this is probably the last season. I had no attachment to Ryan and only feel for Joe. I like Cam and the crew especially based Bos I'm going to miss this show.

The ratings have never been better, why would this be the last season?

the show will most likely go for at least one more year ironically that it made it this far ensures that, if only for syndication reasons.

I like her more with longer hair.

There's been talk that this will be the final season no matter what. The story is wrapping up.

Drama like this doesn't syndicate. Only network comedy and procedural shows as you're supposed to be able to watch a random episode in syndication and it won't matter. It sells as Netflix binge watch fodder but thats way less money than syndication.

I like Cam period and I hope Davis blows up after this. Blade Runner 2 might be interesting.

It feels like it because Cam is going to be a weeb with Tom and do whatever he does. Donna is back being the mom and Gordon might have a chance with a good working relationship with Joe this time.

But I want to know what happens in 1987 and 1988 and 1989 and 1990.

I want cute scenes of Tom and Cam watching T2 and eating Good & Plentys.

I don't want it to end now.

Me too because Cam deserves happiness and love to see get a lil chub from pregnancy.

T2 was 91 user but yeah I doubt it would stay on for 2-3 more seasons.

D: Ryannnnnn

>tfw sad joe
Joe's about to be comforted by billions of dollars.

I had no attachment to him and it really only affects Joe. I hope we get another season but I seriously doubt it because my girl Cam so sexy.