Is he the most based Capeshit villain?

Is he the most based Capeshit villain?

>based
You must be 18+ to post on Cred Forums

Not in the slightest

Nope. There's only 1 Kingpin. This filler-nigger has been their weakest villain yet. Of course they get to fall back on "heh it's blaxsploitation so that means it's like 3 points better!"

they killed him too soon

Is this bait? Based has been part of the Cred Forums dialect since at least 2010.

This

based based based based based

Nah. Not smart enough. Not that Diamondback was better but it's obvious from the beginning that Cottonmouth isn't gonna be the true antagonist.

Couldn't they just have had him get sent to prison? There was no reason to kill him

You fucking cocksucking fairy homo faggot im still on the third episode. Fucking kill yourself, bring yourself back to life and die choking on a giant dildo, you worthless bastard son of a bitchwhore cuntface slut hooker

>going in to a thread about a show while you're partway through

I literally have no pity for you.

>not knowing based god

bait? or idiot?

>Apeshit villian

buttery biscuit based

>Kingpin wannabe minus the smarts, ruthlessness and autism.

He'd make a good crime drama villain, but Marvel has Kingpin, Kilgrave and Zemo. Hard to compete with them.

Kingpin's character would have been a lot cooler if he wasn't so prone to literal autistic fits.

No. he is literally Kingpin 2.0.Except he has no charisma and there is nothing likeable about him

Nope. Would be boring though.

>Kingpin
>charisma
Lmao wat
Yes, temper tantrums are the epitome of cool character traits in villains.

I don't understand how it's still socially acceptable for black to say nigga.

>from harlem
>not big l portrait

>give him a backstory with flashbacks that makes him more than one dimensional Marlo-clone
>kill him immediately.

I really don't even have interest in finishing the show.
I don't have that picture of Dewey, but I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

>Method Man's speech
>it's not a joke
>the writers thought it was necessary to handhold the audience this hard

He really wasn't such an evil guy.

Yes, Biggie is the best capeshit villain in a while.

i don't know, man. cottonmouth bashing that guys head in was better than anything any other previous villain has done. i can't even picture thanos smacking me around like a little bitch, and he has the glove for it.

>Yes, temper tantrums are the epitome of cool character traits in villains.

Yeah, they certainly can be. It's what made Gyp Rosetti and Kylo Ren so good. Not every villain needs to be a cold, calculating motherfucker. There's something scary about a big manbaby prone to violent overreactions and unreasonableness.

They mention Big L once as a hero of the city, but it would make no sense to have a large portrait of him in your club. Big L wasn't rich or successful. He wasn't a "king".

I liked him a lot. But Kingpin, regardless of if you even think he's the best or not, was at least a much better crime lord villain.