What are some good fighting movies to watch while high?

What are some good fighting movies to watch while high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOt9lqgqJZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_iuSiotQeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting high

Are you 14? Fuck off. If you're older than 18 and still smoking pot you should really just end your life.

Netflix US has a ton of prime Shaw Brothers stuff right now.

Five Deadly Venoms is the classic but I would particularly recommend Crippled Avengers.

Any movie that the Wu Tang clan references in their music, lot of options there

You can tell that's a classic era meme because if it came out today alt-righters would (You) it to death for implying rape exists.

I love how some faggot thought this was worth putting his name on.

if you need substances to enjoy life consider either therapy or suicide

your choice

American Ninja 2

Wheels on Meals, one of the GOAT jackie chan movies.

So suicide is preferable to enjoying life? Smart

I recommend watching animé.

>watch while high
this teenager is still not past the "on weed" phase

DUDE WEED LMAO

Don't forget Mortal Combat. First hype yourself up with theme on repeat.

Jackie Chans kinography is classic of course.

>he doesn't know about Quentin
Lol newfag.

You fags fell into my trap. If I just asked for fighting movies, I'd get 2-3 replies and then the thread would 404. By mentioning weed, I insured my post would keep getting bumped by triggered shitposters. You're all pawns, and I am the chess master.

Drunkmaster

fight club

Kung Fu movies would probably be pretty solid to watch while blazed, but I feel that Wuxia films like House of the Flying Daggers and a bunch of more obscure movies like Butterfly and Sword and Duel to the Death would be dope as fuck.

Dudes punching dudes is cool and all, but dudes flying around with magic swords and talismens and shit. That's where it's at.

Also watch some Jiangshi movies like Mr. Vampire and Vampire vs Vampire, they're not super martial artsy but they are fucking funny as hell and have some dope cinematography

the story of ricky

Um, yeah. You've never been high.

If you had been, you'd know that almost anything can look wonderful during that time.

That's kind of the point to getting high.

Prob this movie. Its pretty funny desu senpai. The fight scenes are not bad either.

DUDE

WEED

Riki-oh is great.

I know people smoking weed is taboo here but if there ever was a goofy movie to watch while zooted it's that

LMAO

>fighting movies
why not just watch mma

Shaolin Soccer

Full movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=zOt9lqgqJZU

trailer youtube.com/watch?v=Q_iuSiotQeM

But we're playing checkers, grandpa.