Would you be safe from Jason if you got in a M1A1 Abrams main battle tank?

would you be safe from Jason if you got in a M1A1 Abrams main battle tank?

jason is only scary to unarmed horny teenagers

Yes. He would fuck off and go kill someone else if he legitimately had no way of getting to you and it was taking too long for you to become killable.

And if you blew him up with the tank's main gun, you'd start the plot of Jason Goes to Hell

are any of these movies good?
I recall seeing him kill some mad max style bikers and some dude in a wheelchair from a few I watched in my youth.

If it's movie logic he'd probably throw a spear into the cannon and cause it to explode when you fire.

/thread

what horror movie villain could attack you in a M1A1 Abrams

that was part 3.

my favourites are 4>2>1>6

More likely he would just punch through the armor and pull you back out through the hole, shredding your body in the process.

3 is my favorite, because that one is the hottest final girl, and her reaction to Jason reaching for her after taking an axe to the head is one of the best horror reactions of all time.

Haven't seen any of the movies since I was a kid. Couldn't he teleport around in some movies?

freddy, alien, predator, ghosts, the thing, giant things from the mist

Most of them are actually rather entertaining, part 6 in particular for being more self-aware and consistently good than the rest. It's something that NOES6 tried as well and failed for being too much like Goosebumps as it tried to cater too hard towards teens.

I actually liked 3-5 as well, they all are quite simple films, but if you can ge entertained by them, then go ahead and watch them. It's basically mindless fun, sometimes not even that bad when you think about how bland and boring most slasher can be.

I am actually watching the remake right now, its tone is similiar to Transformers (just swap out sci-fi-action for horror) in that it also has similiar mindless characters who -can- be funny for being so dumb, but in a good way. Boys being boys, although most of the stuff is quite flat, but I do have a soft spot for such friendships (dick jokes left and right, but I found it at least okay for its dumbness since it was boys saying i towards boys).
Those characters really did fit in a horror franchise better. I liked the Asian the most.
Token Black was still Token Black, and the rest are basically non-existant characters with no personalities. Fitting, but I don't really get the decision to make them this bland... I didn't hate them or so, after all, I just didn't care when they got killed.
And while Jason is, more or less, the protagonist of these movies, him just killing those people off didn't do anything for me. The cast in the 15 minutes were way better.

In any case, the remake seems like one of the best Fridays out there, it's kind of clever and entertaining. I felt more scared (I think, if I ever was) in 3-6 or so, though.
What's the general consensus of the remake?

Oh, also, I'm pretty upset over the fact they didn't do the "girl in lake sees Jason on land, then waits for hours till she drowns out of exhaustion" bit.

Worst by a mile

I don't think xenomorphs could get you
predator might have a hard time, dunno how powerful his laser blaster is

why the fuck would you be using the main cannon instead of coax machine gun.

Best Jason photo ever though senpai

he'd bend the tank so you shoot at yourself

>Best Jason photo ever though senpai

I think this is my favourite

Nah, you'd still get Droopy'd as soon as you relaxed.

Nevermind that, it got pretty bland towards the end.

One thing I liked about the older movies were how raw they felt, during the chase scenes. Although I might remember it wrong.
But I do remember killings by day without too many cuts inbetween them. I always liked that. That, and it felt cheap. I guess I found that to be more real.

Trent from the remake is literally from Transformers. Same character.

One aspect from the first two that's missing from the sequels is that they stopped shooting them in the Northeast. Part 1 was filmed in New Jersey and part 2 in Connecticut. Those states have more of a dense forest feel to them that the sequels lack.

1>4>6>5>2>7>3>9>X>FvJ>remake>8!!!FACT!!!

where does he get his clothes?

1 has the best filming location but I think 6 is the best overall movie.

No. You would need at least an M1A2 with TUSK to survive.

Thrift shop

I think that particular Jason in OP's pic is imposter Jason in part 5. Presumably he steals them from victims.

they seem to fit pretty well and you wouldn't think he would be bothered with clothing

Keep in mind that he was human in the early movies. He didn't become super zombie Jason until part 6.

We need more threads like this on Cred Forums

He'd just cut through the thin deck armor to get to you.

As in comfy and non aggressive?

you fucking faggot: I totally agree

What would Jason do if you just floated like 50 feet above him in the air.

It would totally defeat him, he would have nothing at his disposal to kill you with.

Sure he could try throwing something but 50 feet is pretty high and even if he could throw it with enough force to reach you it'd likely lose most of its momentum and harmlessly bounce off you.

What are some other characters or monsters that can be defeated by floating up 50 in the air?

... bow and arrow? Harpune? Dropping himself off an eagle?

Would there be an eagle big enough to lift Jason?
Pretty sure he'd need to tie a large amount of eagles to himself to fly up to you like James and the Giant Peach.

He could get a hot air balloon

Just stand down wind.

There was this scene in Manhattan ( think) where Jason is slowly plodding towards some guy who's now running for his life. Next camera shot, guy runs into some closed storefront. Literally like 3 seconds later, he gets tossed out of the 2nd story window. I had the biggest LOL is a while.

So yeah, you would be running away from him, climb into the tank, turn around, and there he is in the driver's seat.

Is that Jason's dick

>jason takes manhattan
>spends 85 minutes on a boat

Why is his dick out?!

>take a small boat (to be sure he isn't on it)
>go in the middle of a lake/away to the sea
>so deep he can't reach the boat bottom from the lake floor
>safety from all movie killers

you never see these people swim

Are you forgetting Jason X exists?

Jason X is fucking kino you cocksucker

>never see these people swim
He literally jumps out of the water in any case, have you ever seen the movies.

the water is shallow enough for him to keep his feet on the floor or "jump" up a little

>implying jason isn't strong enough to jump from the ocean floor to the surface

>safety from all movie killers
Have you forgotten about Freddy?

6>2>2009>4>1>7>3>FvJ>X>JTM>GtH

Jason is a revanant. He's been burned, dismembered, shot, stabbed, etc.
He's still coming for you.

Can Jason beat Bugs Bunny?

Kek

And Jaws.

Oops, forgot 5. That can go above Takes Manhattan since there are some good tits in it.

Bump. Why'd this thread get abandoned?