Having an illiterate janitor who can't drive give directions on a tape recorder to tell you where you go

>Having an illiterate janitor who can't drive give directions on a tape recorder to tell you where you go

Why is Frank living with Charlie again? What is their real relationship? It's not even sexual, it's just like Charlie has daddy issues or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZQvdDzT5xs
youtube.com/watch?v=0W3jl0S67WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Frank wants to live like an animal, Charlie gets his rent paid.

Because they're best friends

If the Gruesome Twosome, Night Crawlers, and Frank's breakdown in Mac and Charlie Die is any indication, they just really like eachother.

its also heavily implied that charlie is franks son

>reddit

>those tabs

Oh it's more about rent, those two are stuck together. They fuckin sleep together

>daily reminder that it's always sunny might be the single greatest sitcom ever made

>"might be"

Might be. Pretty sure it is.

They're as if not more co-dependent than Dennis and Mac. Maybe more so because they seemingly can't function at all w/o edach other

See Franks Charlie doll.

GOD DAMNED DIRTY WHUUUUURE

In Reynolds vs. Reynolds: Cereal Defense who was in the wrong?

The rent is only scratching the surface. Their relationship is maybe the oddest on tv.

Frank

dee
that bitch

BIRD

Danny was a big turn-off on the show for me since they added him it seems like they're focusing on him because of his fame.

He's funny yeah but the man can't finish a joke without the needs of breathing

they get the show more populated and it's funnier. win win, why you gotta be a faggot user? the show wouldn't be around still if he didn't join.

>it's not even sexual

user...

Frank is awesome though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZQvdDzT5xs

youtube.com/watch?v=0W3jl0S67WU

Frank was in the wrong. The question was whether Dennis was in the wrong because he wasn't prepared for another car that rammed his ass.

jesus how far into it are you? everyones entitled to their opinion and everything, and im not even a huge fan of the show, but this just seems like you plucked it out of thin air. of all the characters frank gets the least screen time and after the initial honeymoon period his character gets the least development. hes just the crazy old coot.

the extra characters are so good in sunny
i thought rickety cricket, bill ponderosa and artemis were all pretty lame in their respective first episodes but i like them more and more every time they appear

This is why I said WAS

It took me the whole season to get used to it but he's awesome

maybe people got confused because immediately after that you switched to present tense.

write better and people will understand you better

>the needs of breathing

What the fuck are you talking about? Stop focusing on the slightest of things that annoy you and maybe it won't fester into such a problem.

autism

>Mixing past and present tense
>Not emphasizing "was" in a context where it could be taken the way it did
>Entire point was "he de breethe too loud"

Gee I wonder why people don't understand what the fuck you're talking about.

Are you guys edge masters or English teachers?
I think the show would've been funnier without him anyway

>edge masters or English teachers

Uh, no. The guy gets assmad and corrects someone for not understanding his retarded post, two or three people lash back. Not a big deal.

Frank is his dad and he knows it.

I consider my English decent for what it is (I've been learning on my own through video games and tv)

>me engrish.. no good
you didnt think before you posted. try starting there.

I might not be remembering correctly but liam has been absent from the last few encounters with the mcpoyles, i really hope they bring him back next season.

I miss the mcpoyles

probably too hectic in the video store tbqh

definitely has the highest artistic integrity

i love how they literally spit on reviewers in one episode

Frank

Calm down Freud