Even knowing he's a psycho, I can't help but feel some sympathy for early Todd whenever I re-watch Breaking Bad

Even knowing he's a psycho, I can't help but feel some sympathy for early Todd whenever I re-watch Breaking Bad.

He just wants to do shit right and be useful. When he starts cooking with White and we see him studying his notes and talking about ''getting it right'' it makes me really like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2apLo9aCA
youtube.com/watch?v=8YPPYLxmwT8
youtu.be/JiW3qRlDhig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his ringtone was a cool as fuck detail. not because of le science bitch meme, but because he was a weirdo that listened to ugly 80s songs.

>worst character in fargo
I haven't seen BrBd, but he's annoyingly naive & stubborn in Fargo.

i agree. He's a very strangely likeable character early on.

Even shooting that kid, he was just trying to do the right thing in his mind. Him cooking with Walt was interesting, but wasn't that just to get his formula? And all that shit with Jesse (even though Jesse's a whiny bitch) and Todd locking him up was kinda fucked up.

Have you watched Fargo? His character is very excellent there too although he gained a pair of tits

It's because he's dependent of his wife it's a realistic character unlike the fucking Cherokee

Both him and Dunst gained a fuckton of weight for those roles. Dunst even said something about eating pizza nonstop.

What's it like being 15?

fat suit zipper

He was smooth with the ladies

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2apLo9aCA

The fireplace scene where he's topless is probably the best one to notice it, it's so surprising when you compare it to his Todd character

>Todd locking him up was kinda fucked up.

I always feel like the original intent was to make Todd just someone with loose morals trying too hard to appease his superiors early on, but they had to move towards full blown psycho because he was too likeable.

i was so happy with everything that happened to jesse after ozymandias
had it coming since s1

>I have sympathy for a child-murderer who just wanted to do shit right

Nearly every single adult in existence has a choice, one way or the other, to do something. Think about that for a moment. Right now, at this very second, you have an incredible number of choices at your disposal. You could quite literally go outside, drop your pants, start swinging your penis around while singing the Macarena and moon the first policeman who strides over to arrest you.

You could actually DO that. That is your choice. There are, however, consequences to every single decision, every single choice you make in your lifetime. Some are minor. Others can be quite fucking major.

Todd murdered a child. Think about that. Really take the time to think about that. He raised his gun, pointed it at the boy on the bicycle and pulled the trigger with the intention of killing him.

Would there have been consequences for not murdering the boy? Absolutely. There are a myriad of possible scenarios that could have happened. What happened in that very instant, that moment, however, was this.

Todd murdered that child.

If you think for even a SECOND that Todd wasn't an abhorrent monster, then you should seriously consider the choice you have of killing yourself. Of course, there'll be consequences, mind you...

gay

That child should haven't been there it's his parents fault fucking Americans not giving a damn about their children

Todd did nothing wrong.

Philosophically untrue

>Blame-shifting

You are a living joke. Go ahead and be funny, clown.

You know I'm right you shouldn't have kids at all then

Did he rape Jesse? Thought the show implied it happened

Oh? Untrue in what way? Illuminate me. No, don't bother. Make the choice right now to attempt to fuck yourself. Are there consequences for that one, fuckhead?

why do people say this? is it to be edgy? it's obvious he got tortured where where was it implied he stuck his cock in him.

Did you watch the show? It was obvious he was raped

I did. what gave you this impression?

He says it

He don't

abhorrent monster is really a matter of opinion.

Had you not known he killed a child and just talked to Todd you would probably think hes a swell nice guy.

Honestly my thoughts are that you are hung up on the idea he killed a kid...
So fucking what? What a tradgedy a child died.
If that kid was 12 years older suddenly his life lost value and hes just another disposable male you wouldnt give two shits about. Who's the real monster now you or Todd? Bet you didnt give two fucks about Gus slitting Victor's neck or how about when Tuco beat one of his henchmen to death in a scrapyard.

You're right Todd had a choice but you know what he made the correct choice. Why take a risk with your life and the lives of everyone else involved with your business for the sake of some kid.

Let me clue you in on something. Your life or anyone else's has no more value than a single cell amoeba.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YPPYLxmwT8

Maybe this Leopard is an abhorrent monster too!

But you know what Todd is a real thinking caring feeling human being that we can relate to because we are human beings. The fact that you can infer
1: He's had no choice but to pursue a life of crime to survive due to his immediate family
2: He kills because hes protecting not only his own personal interest but those of his coworkers and family
3: He doesnt take off in sadistic glee at the thought of murder he does it rather soullessly as a necessary task like washing the dishes

We get to see Todd is a real human being maybe different from you or I but his character makes sense and due to making sense he is relatable and sympathetic because hes just trying to be good in his mind he wants to be recognized as being capable and productive within the inner workings of a criminal organization.

What Todd does not do is go around torturing people and laughing about it. He does not cause needless suffering and ensures those who die by his hand meet their end swiftly.

>killing people is fine
>deal with it
>doesnt make him a bad guy

Wat. R u serious

Not sure if satire or irredeemably retarded...

>Let me clue you in on something. Your life or anyone else's has no more value than a single cell amoeba.

youtu.be/JiW3qRlDhig

Knowing he gets to fug thick Kirsten down the road... He's fine.