Why the street fighter movie suck so hard?

why the street fighter movie suck so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbdeDtCoe6A
polygon.com/features/2014/3/10/5451014/street-fighter-the-movie-what-went-wrong
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one?

I got the live-action movie somewhere, is it any good

The Van Damme/Raul Julia 1994 Street Fighter is perfect "so bad it's good" schlock-kino.

SFII the animated movie is one of the best game adaptations ever though

the kristen krook one was the worst
they tried to make street fighter plausible and thats stupid

I forgot that damn thing existed

Wish Kylie-Cammy would suck me so hard, fampais

That's a low bar, though.

is the anime series any good

>bunch of grossly oversized lumps of muscles as characters wearing retarded outfits
How did this shit ever get popular?

But it didn't. The 94 SF joint was pure flickino. Only a loser Cred Forumsirgin video games manbaby would get triggered by it not being just like his toy pasttime.

>chun-li will never suck your penis so hard

Because you came here prepared to watch a madman and INSTEAD YOU FOUND A GOD!?!

pure kino

The production was really a cluster fuck, the director was a veteran screenwriter but he was in over his head and there were conflicting demands from the studio and Capcom. Raul Julia was apparently a complete professional bit he was literally dying when they were filming. Van Damme was at the height of his cockehead phase and he and Rye and Ken would go out and fuck thai hooked every night. He fucked Kylie too, lucky Belgian. Then when it was finally finished they had to mangle it in editing to get it PG-13.

I still think it's a fun flick

That whole movie was an excuse for van Damme to go on a paid vacation in Thailand, do tons of coke, fuck Kylie senseless and get tranny handjobs in massage parlors.

All of the above is true

I don't know

Why? Why won't she wrap her legs around me and break my spine? WHY???

>s-stop it user you're too rough for me

>you have defeated me user. I am defenceless, come claim your prize

arrest these doubles!

>TRIGGER

Would probably agree but this is the best live action adaptation of vidya imo

It was pretty good desu.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbdeDtCoe6A

that was terrible m8

this is another thing. The characters are VERY dependent are their appearance more than anything, and with a character like Chun Li, her giant muscle thighs ARE the character, but no one is going to cast someone who actually looks like that.

Its like a James Bond movie, but james is a balding chinese man in a shitty hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts. The look of the character is really fucking important

It was a pretty good cheesy movie, all of you can't enjoy fun, that's the problem.

While I'm sure we can all agree that the Mortal Kombat movie is technically a better film than Street Fighter, which is more entertaining?

mortal kombat and its not even close. It was actually "cool" while street fighter was always just silly bullshit people laugh at

here's a fascinating retrospective and interview with the director. well worth the read

polygon.com/features/2014/3/10/5451014/street-fighter-the-movie-what-went-wrong

As goofy as the changes was it was still leagues better than the recent anime adaption

is that niku ringo? i recognise those sweat patches