Blade Runner 2

Are you ready to watch Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling track down replicant: Jared Leto?

Mackenzie Davis will possibly be a replicant

I'm ready to see Batista slap both their shit and Ana de Armas in various states of undress

Just knowing this will happen in my lifetime, makes me so depressed, I want to blow my fucking brains out.

I wan to see a trailer for this; just one Villeuneve's static shot of literally anything on some Johansson droning sounds would be Ok.

He had long hair and beard while shooting this.

There is no way this will not be better than the original.

As long as it doesn't turn into an action fast paced flick then I have hope it will be really good

When I want your opinion, cunt, I'll beat it out of you.

source?

Here's mine:

>Hackford vs. The Goose
>Ridley "Counselor" Scott vs. Denis Villeuneuve
>Cheapangelis vs. Jóhann "Deutsch Gramophone" Jóhannsson
>Literally who vs. Roger Deakins, aka God

This is not a competition, this is a massacre

Did he look like this?

How can a man be so attractive

>itt - people that didn't see TFA and the embarrassment old man Ford made of his character comeback

Harrison Ford was a 10/10 in TFA you jerk.

Him and Boyega sold the movie! In fact Him and Boyega had really good chemistry together.

Fucking JJ killing off Han...

here's your reply bruh

FUCK YOU

He had wet hair here because he was right about to cut it to film The Outsider. Now he's got short hair and he's clean shaven.

...Jared... is that you?

>yfw they turn bladerunner in some sjw shit about replicants as refugees and the movie will be about subhumans are humans too, main character is going to be a numale cuck

You know it really sounded stupid to me, until I found out the both the goose and Ford are going to be in it.

Ford's getting killed off again, screencap this.

this t b h

A year to go.

>Jóhann "Deutsch Gramophone" Jóhannsson
But he's not doing Blade Runner, unless I missed something. I'd be glad if he is.

Goose has that handsome retard face, it's cartoonish and laughable. He's made for comedies like Nice Guys or whatever else.
Ford was 100% pure badass man in the original movie. So it's obvious that they'll fail with main character this time.
Besides Deckard was originally a replicant, now they make him an old man? WTF? Only for getting Harrison on board? Only to lower the butthurt of fans?
THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO ME SHITTIER THAN GITS

>Ford was 100% pure badass man in the original movie
Did we watch the same movie?

>Besides Deckard was originally a replicant, now they make him an old man? WTF? Only for getting Harrison on board? Only to lower the butthurt of fans?
Why assume experienced filmmakers are as creatively retarded as you? Wait until the movie comes out to judge plot details you know nothing about.

>Besides Deckard was originally a replicant, now they make him an old man?
They will probably have it that Deckard was killed a few weeks after the events of Blade Runner 1, and Replicants took his flesh and attached it to another Replicant: THUS Ford will not play the same character in the sequel but another replicant who has his flesh now (similar to Terminator).

Well that's my theory.

Coming up with ideas to explain plotholes isn't so hard user...

We could just have it that Deckard died 30 years after the events of Blade Runner 1, hence the flesh that they attach is in old age which makes sense now to have an older Ford in the sequel.

UNLESS they will use Disney's technique of making older actors look young which would be cool but I doubt that. Costs too much money.