Is this the worst way to die in a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=3dZnyxtwydE&ab_channel=HorroRviXenKate
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2kxdQf3t0
youtube.com/watch?v=pa0Fmcv83nw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=-4tu_ro98Pw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388
youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>running straight into the mouth of an old god you had no idea even existed and slowly being digested alive

Having all your limbs cut off is probably the most brutal.

Bone Tomahawk anyone?

man that ending was weird, i expected some ghost movie or something

For me it's this

I really need to ask, do people really find that scene that disturbing? I'm not trying to come off as edgy or anything but it just seemed kind of silly. Everytime I hear the movie mentioned though everyone just goes on about "omg that was the most fucked up death everr".

>poster a ripoff of cabin in the woods
>title a ripoff of a video game

I imagine the way Marcellus Wallace must have dismantled Zed would be the most painful way to die.

120 days of Sodom has some pretty brutal tortures.
>tearing open a girls uterus and tearing up her intestines and internal walls with your hands to make her shit out her cunt

None of John Doe's victims in Se7en met particularly pleasant ends.

>winking at the camera

what did he mean by this?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Imagine seeing it in cinema

The most horrifying scene put on film.

Not even close.

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills. Rather, it was liquid Drano. The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too, although she was reported (by Orren Walker) to have coughed less than the other victims. Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but pus oozing from the blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking. Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

is this from some kind of documentary about the Dune that never was?

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

what the fuck

it's the lack of music.

And he still lived.

>tfw will never get killed by giant worm thing

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

youtube.com/watch?v=3dZnyxtwydE&ab_channel=HorroRviXenKate

What film

Idris Elba

The Dark Knight Rises

REMINDER

THE MURDERERS WERE NIGGERS

THEY WERE APES

AND THE NAACP WANTED A RE-TRIAL CUZ "JURY RACISM"

>Following the handing down of death sentences to the defendants, the NAACP and Amnesty International campaigned to commute Pierre and Andrews' death sentences.[13]
>The NAACP demanded that Pierre and Andrews' death sentences should be revoked because of racial bias at the trial. They noted that the defendants were both black, and the victims and jury were all white. According to Amnesty International, the sole black member of the jury pool was stricken peremptorily by the prosecution during jury selection.[14] Andrews also accused the judicial system of racism following the NAACP's request for reduced sentences. In an interview with USA Today, he claimed that he had never intended to kill anyone. This was later rebutted when detectives cited a statement by Andrews in which he admitted being the one to purchase the drain cleaner and bring it to the store on the night of the killings.

Yes shame on whitey's barbaric bloodlust

muh that just a anal fisher you can do it with a dick

someone post the webm

Yes, yes.....well done user.....a very painful way to die....

HOWEVER

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

nigga, I ain't watching that shit

Getting shot in the dick is bad enough, even worse knowing you're going to get tortured afterwards and then die, no questions asked.
I always wondered if they considered who they were raping in the pawn shop, sick fucks.

it may not have disturbed you but if you can't understand why ripping a whole man in half would be disturbing then you have real life social autismo

pamela anderson sex tape

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

Ok fuck it, I'm now in favour of the Wall

Casablanca

self-taxydermia?

Some days ago I saw some real fucking video of sand niggers tying one arab , they've got his two hands, they stripped off skin from his fucking face (it looked like in Fly 2 when one of guards got acid in his face from well Fly) and he was still fucking alive! Then one of them started to saw his neck with sickle and then with fucking office knife while he (fucked up guy) is screaming. Man that was fucking bizarre, no matter what that guy have done, nobody deserves THAT much of suffering.

>killed by harry potter torpedo while fishing

>worst way to die
then think on those wifes
>worst way to """"live""""
blinded, crippled sex&breeding machines

Ignore these memers, it's that King Kong remake.

Same user.

If movie death then ONE of the worst deaths will be melting guy from Robocop and old man in Looper (damn, I HATE this flick) that fell apart because his younger-self was dismembered in catatonic state.

then eaten by wolfs

Pretty sure you're talking about this It's not arabs.

>buy a giant 5 foot long sculpted penis to put in your house
>don't expect your wife to be horribly raped
hmmmmmmm

Imagine the confusion

It's mex? Cartel?

Where is real life Punisher when we need him?

Then I must be super autist cuz i laugh watching saw flicks

This one has to be among the worse

everything after 3 is a horror comedy though, not to mention all the characters are bland and lifeless.

Bone tomahawk gave us nearly an hour and a half with the people before throwing us in to the horror

I saw it in the cinema. This wasn't the worst, the worst was like the first hour spent at sea. Boring fucking film.

Kevin didn't seem to mind.

In a movie? I'd assume in such a way so as to be unmemorable.

Expecto Pleberamus

There is a much worse, much slower way to die.

moms gonna freak you absolute madman

Why would anyone want blacks in power after shit like this?

What's the name of this movie??

I thought the teenagers in The Hole had it pretty awful desu. Fuck that movie.

Depends on what you knew about the movie going in. I just watched it ona lark after seeing a few spoiler free threads on Cred Forums.

The movie takes a crazy as fuck turn from a western manhunt kind of movie into a pretty brutal horror/monster flick that no one would have expected based on the previous 2/3s of the movie. It was effective in its shock value. Made my assneck twitch.

Blacks truly are vile subhumans. Even in their casual chomping like punching out old men in knockout games you can see they aren't human.

That is pretty sick.

you know it was the Muslims that first enslaved blacks right?

black "people" everyone

I about ran out the theater like a hoodlum who just saw a magic trick after that

>pour drain cleaner down three peoples throats intending to kill them
>still find people that sympathize with you and defend your """""""""""""rights"""""""""""""

what the fuck

At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be brutally – even by the standards of that time – killed. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.[6]

Gérard's torture was also very brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with his rough tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour. After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture. On 14 July 1584, Gérard was executed.

Say what you will about the rest of the movie, but for me, this seems like the worst I've witnessed. Just imagine what would be going through his head during this.

This shit disturbed me when I first saw it. I had been pretty sheltered as a kid and my parents never really let me watch anything even semi violent. I think when we saw this they thought to themselves, oh it's king kong, how bad can it be? Fuckkkk

>*record scratch*

What was he guilty of?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture.

Doesn't Leto just explode in Dune or something?

Something about a hollow tooth?

If this was done by blacks or arabs you would get a lot more (you)'s but since it was done by Euros people won't be as offended.

t. roach

Will you help?

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2kxdQf3t0

There was something unusually cruel and brutal about his death. 19 years later, I still can't understand why. The scene feels so malicious.

I feel like I'm stating the obvious, but anything from Saw.

Like, that was pretty much the point of the series, horrific deaths and zero substance.

>King Philip had offered a reward of 25,000 crowns to anyone who killed William the Silent, to whom he referred as a "pest on the whole of Christianity and the enemy of the human race".

>Philip II gave Gérard's parents, instead of the reward of 25,000 crowns, three country estates in Lievremont, Hostal, and Dampmartin in the Franche-Comté, and the family was raised to the peerage.

What a nice guy.

It's because he died trying to save everyone.

Of all the people in the series that didn't deserve to die, it was him.

Sneaking in some shrimps to the theater.
Shit was savage back then.

Traitors always got death sentences like this. Always kill the traitor before the enemy.

Take notes europe. Kill the people who are opening the gates for the scum.

>Implying William the Silent wasn't the true traitor to the one, holy, and apostolic Church.

I think assassins always got it extra bad.

Europe is way ahead of you. Big Anders made sure of it.

WHAT A GOOD FUCKING GOY

>Dad walks in

That scene is fucking horrifying

Anyone have the drawing of this btw?

I find the death of the second T-rex was more disturbing.
Also the sauropods crushing and chocking each other.

wwhat is happening here

What the fuck even was her death in the context of this film? So incredibly random and brutal, didn't fit with the tone of the movie at all

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture.

hungarians are the strangest people
macabre as fuck, totally straight forward approaches to communication and life, and realistic/pessimistic

german/russian crossboarders

It makes more sense in the film, but the girl in the mirror begins to rip her mouth open without reacting, and then the girl in the real world experiences having her jaw ripped open without understanding what the fuck is going on and basically in agonizing pain and fear

>After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps.

How do you even come up with that? Like who had that idea?

Fuck what was the name of that movie again?

Mirrors.

That scene in Volcano where the train guy is saving people and he tries to jump off the train but he doesn't make it and he just lands like right in the lava

>So incredibly random and brutal,

Just like life, huh?

Too bad those dinosaurs didn't use their neo nazi echolocation and only kill the bad guys.

WTF? And after that there are some retards who oppose death penalty.

The Kief horrorkino that belongs on SyFy,

>dranodidn't work

>better give the the old foolproof stompy-pen treatment

They didn't put psychopaths in hospitals back then, they had an entire line of work ready for them.

Everyone laughed at this except me. Sure she was kind of a bitch, but it doesn't mean she had to have all that happen holy shit. The guy that gets ripped in half by two t rex in lost world sucked too but it made sense as he died a hero's death. She got fucked up bad for no reason.

>catholics
>either true or holy

>get sold this movie by finnish bro
>tells me it's a preddy spoopy horror movie
>enjoy it a lot
>turns into vore with realistic digestion

I oppose the death penalty as I feel that giving the state the right to terminate life is too much power. Further, there are instances where innocent people are put to death. Finally, with the legal system the way it is, it is more expensive to sentence someone to death than to have them serve a life sentence without parole.

There are some evil, awful, and malicious people in the world that do not belong in society, but it isn't the state's job to execute them.

I'm also against abortion.

I don't even remember why she died. I remember the pterodactyl thing just picked her up and dropped her in that things maw. I really liked Jurrassic World it had Bryce and she made me HNNGH.

Literally got a hand job during that scene.

>Proteshits
>Turning their backs to the true Church of Christ
It's okay, Jesus still loves you even if you're having a fit because you want to divorce your 4th wife.

NSFW obviously

>not being pro abortion and pro death penalty for maximum nigger killing

At least you're consistent in your beliefs unlike most people.

>Libs think it's completely okay to kill innocent babies, but not convicted criminals.
>Conservs think it's okay to kill a man living in a cell, but not an unborn fetus that a woman has no hopes of providing for.

>During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked
Fucking brutal.

Idris elba as King kong

>Further, there are instances where innocent people are put to death.
OK, I exaggerated with those "retards", this is a real issue, but other arguments are strange - "too much power", violence is the ultimate source of all power; "too expensive" is not a problem, imho, all costs may be easily reduced

Nah his one tooth has been replaced with a poison capsule that he bites down on releasing toxic gas.

>not being anti-abortion so that the breeder and the kid both die in botched back ally abortion attempts
2 for 1

>violence is the ultimate source of all power
And we should limit the state's power.
>imho, all costs may be easily reduced
By reducing liberty and increasing the odds of more innocent people being put to death.

>an unborn fetus that a woman has no hopes of providing for.
I don't know what 3rd world country you live in, but even in my post-communist state you can give your unwanted child to the authorities without any legal consequences, it's a matter of one document you have to sign.

bullies are the worst

>"Mommy, please"

Real life > fiction

>And we should limit the state's power.
The point is that any government, no matter how limitited, must be able to use violence and ultimately be able to kill it's opponents, if not, then there is no effective government on that given territory.

>limitited
limited

The tone of this film was really weird, camp family action film with random disturbing gore.

yep, that was brutal

Oh fuck. Radiation is fucking terrifying.

>Implying violence involves death
Imprisonment is a form of violence.

Why would anyone want whites in power after fritzl

Alright that one is fucked up too. If anything just for the sheer amount of time they kept that guy alive for. Fucking japanese.

Cartel on cartel violence. Disturbing to say the least.

It is also retarded, by escalating the violence in this fashion they are ensuring they will suffer similarly.

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture
And here is the story of toughest muthafucka that ever walked the face of earth.

yep, but think what's the factor that allows any government to keep criminals in prisons, ultimately it's the possibility that they will be killed if they try to escape

And a whole ship died like that.

they would have been crushed by the tentacles or asphyxiated before the digestive juices did more than tingle (otherwise their prey would bite or claw their way out) but still...

youtube.com/watch?v=pa0Fmcv83nw

The guy requested they keep him alive as long as possible for study didn't they?

the wall just got 3 feet taller

You have a very sophomoric interpretation of prison, justice, and the ability of the state to wield power.

Satan trips confirm

That death gave me fucking nightmares. It wasn't even graphic or anything its just how he slowly sinks into this foot deep pool of lava, and you realise its because his feet and legs are melting away

What?

Was meant for the Ouchi post, it's what radiation looks like

Totally not.

Pic Related is my vote.

what's the story behind this?

>Libs think it's completely ok to murder innocent babies

They aren't babies you fucking mong they're barely even fetuses

And I don't think it's a decision anyone takes lightly either way

Nope. Men Behind the Sun: any of the deaths

>man gets lethal dose of radiation
>man is kept alive for 80 days as his flesh literally melts of his bones

REEEEeeeeeeeee!

>An unborn bald eagle has more rights and protections than an unborn human being.
All life is precious, my man. Terminating a life because it's inconvenient for you is irresponsible.

you may use any adjective you wan't, but you are unable to provide any counter-argument, cheers

So masturbation and contraception is off the table?

fukushima or some shit

His name was Ouchi and he tried making friends with the peaceful atom

context for those of us who havent seen it?

god damn
>if you're out there ChamCham we still love you

>All life is precious

Except for any that use Cred Forums, I agree.

Birth of a Nation.

>Ouchi
appropriate name. looks like he is in pain

Hey there smooth skin

Name of the movie please?

Don't fuck with oil rigs, kids. There are pics of the results online.

I think he was mostly unconcious. And he's not the guy who recieved the highest dose of rads ever, either.

I guess if your house gets termites you'd just buy a new house then right? You wouldn't want to terminate life just because it's inconvenient to you

If theres a choice between excising a walnut sized mass of cells with absolutely no cognition and bringing a human being into the world when it isnt going to have any quality of life or is doomed to go through the lottery of the adoption/fostering system, theres only one logical choice.

A democratic government derives its power from the people, amigo.

How can you be this ignorant?

>All life is precious=all life is worth the same.
Are you this stupid or just pretending?

An unborn bald eagle has the potential to continue a species with very very few numbers left

Theres are over 7 billion humans and the number is rising faster and faster. It has been unsustainable for years already

>And he's not the guy who recieved the highest dose of rads ever, either.

That's the worst part, he received just the right dosage so they could keep him alive for three months

>It has been unsustainable for years already
Malthus please, enough with your bullshit

That concept sounds cool as shit but I also just spoiled it for myself, fuck

I think the guy who accumulated the most rads was actually some poor schmuck in the 50's who's been injected with radium without his knowledge for 18 years. He lived to ripe old age too, because of the gradual process.

>Terminating a life because it's inconvenient is irresponsible

This is an absolute statement user

Pierre was an immigrant from Trindidad and Tabago

Some govt agency let that motherfucker into the USA......whites need their own countries

Guns humanely kill people

The men whose bodies were put inside these cages died one of the most horrifying deaths I can imagine.

the hell is this from?

He's right tho you retard

Had a look at ocean acidification, soils degradation and CO2 levels lately?

Earth can't sustain 7 billion people you dumb CUNT

Piranha (2010)

That wouldn't really happen though. Your body is less dense than lava. You'd float.

what movies is this?

ALso I wonder if in real life being in such a situation would cause so much shock you wouldn't even make time to process fear or pain

>the plot ripped from a creepypasta

king kong remake from 10 years ago

>Byford Dolphin

He basically just exploded and his chunks flew out all over the deck.

Guy gets massive overdose of radiation, effectively preventing his cells from doing their jobs. As his organs shut down he's kept alive by then-modern medicine.

It's fucked up

lol I had no idea it had shit like this

>As his organs shut down he's kept alive by then-modern medicine.

You forgot...

>against his will

Irreversible fire extinguisher
youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY

King Kong 2005

Was this that movie called Deep Sea or something like that? Like a cruise ship gets infested and everyone dies or whatever.

The bug cavern scene in general was fucking stellar.

Can't wait for Birth Of A Nation for more shit like this.

>Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.
Do you think he felt any pain when he was forced through that 60cm opening? Sounds like the worst thing ever.

Probably happened as fast as the brain could recognize pain. So suddenly everything feels like fire and then -------

Whites don't make these excuses for Fritzl

how would that even kill you?

missed extra giggle by not having the file name as the name of the person in the picture

>There are some evil, awful, and malicious people in the world that do not belong in society, but it isn't the state's job to execute them.

I'd do it as a private contractor

>chromosomes shattered like glass

wtf i love Cred Forums now

If anything I'd say that's even worse since you'd basically be completely lucid as you're being eaten alive. You'd feel every tooth tearing into you and the warm gooey sensation of being enveloped by flesh, growing ever more aware of the fact that you're very soon going to be in the belly of some mindless and nameless horror.

He was supposed to have terminal stomach cancer so they experimented on him but it was just gastritis or something like that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

Remember the days that organized groups of whites went around murdering blacks purely out of race hate back in the 70's? Niggeridge Farms remembers.

Thanks user just watched this film based on your description alone, good film

I was in the same situation as you but don't let that stop you watching it, it's still very enjoyable to watch it build up to the conclusion especially the last 20 minutes or so

*record scratch*
>I guess you're wondering how I got here

>muh heritage

This one's the most brutal, made me cringe so hard.

Deep Rising

The monster was pretty fucking cool

Right that's it.

Wasn't there a scene where some asian lady gets sucked down a toilet by one of them? Fucking brutal. Reminded me of the Blob in the sink.

ouchi

Imo that was funny because he didn't seem to give a shit.

Yeah, that was the opening.

I was way too young when I saw it. Must have been 6 or 7. My dad made me watch The Thing around that time too

Is that a Riget (Kingdom) reference?

kek

>I was way too young when I saw it. Must have been 6 or 7. My dad made me watch The Thing around that time too
Dad sounds like he tried to make you a horror kino enthusiast

My dad was more into 80s action movies. I grew up watching Arnold and Stallone.

that must have been extremely painful

You're a vegan, then?

Problem Worm 2

a.aay... l...lm...aao..

>How It Feels To Chew 5 Gum

There are worse things than death, anons....

Like boneitis?

good movie

Don't be silly. Every fetus is on his way to become a full blown human. I'm not religious, but each fetus is a virtually unique sequence of genes, ie with every abortion some future person is basically erased from existence because someone decided so. It's playing god and deciding things we shouldn't be able to decide with very little awareness of the philosophical implications. If that person is going to have shit life, so be it, but let the person decide if they want to live that life or end themselves.
And you can basically hand out your baby anonymously without any consequences, at least where I live.

It'd totally happen when you're watching it as a 10 year old

lmao this movie was awesome

Build it

jesus surely there has to be some sort of harness he could wear to prevent his fucking head from hanging off his body

>I alone know the literal Meaning of Life and I am 100% correct in my interpretation of the most fundamental philosophical issue of mankind's existence

neat

So every time I pull out, am I playing God by erasing a potential future human too? Hell, it could be triplets, maybe I'm murdering 3 people

You just might be handing that baby over to a child rapist, user. For as long as a child has absolutely no chances of surviving outside the womb, or at least before it's at a stage before the starting of development of all the major organs, it is not by any definition a human, and it is therefore not murder, and should be legal to end it. If it's playing god you're worried about, I'd like you to concider the fact that cancer was 100% guaranteed death sentence before. Is it not playing god when we cure someone of a disease that is guaranteed to kill someone without human intervention?

No because your sperm are only half the code

leave

My sperm is not on it's way to becoming human. Nothing is set in motion. Preventing something from happening is not the same as destroying something that already exists.

>You just might be handing that baby over to a child rapist, user
So let that child kill itself, live with the consequences, or even overcome the trauma. Or keep it if you care. But don't take away its shot at things.

>it is not by any definition a human, and it is therefore not murder, and should be legal to end it
It's really hard to define what's human and what isn't at that point, depending on which point of view you choose. Calling it "murder" might be a bit of a stretch, since you don't really kill a conscious person, but you do destroy something impossible to duplicate that would normally become a human being, so that person will ultimately never exist.

> Is it not playing god when we cure someone of a disease that is guaranteed to kill someone without human intervention?

destroying life vs saving life is a big difference imo

>you're probably going to have a shit life, but i can't abort you because muh kant, but you can kill yourself if you really want to

you're fucked up.

It matters who makes the decision. It's my right to kill myself, but why should someone end me before I even begin based on their subjective ASSUMPTION my life would be so shit that I'm 100% better off not being at all?

I wouldn't say that it was the most fucked up graphic potrayal of a death recorded on film, but rather that the tone of that scene is just so perfectly crafted to show how beyond fucked and hopeless our heros are when put into such a situation

>destroying life vs saving life is a big difference imo
Why? If your argument is that life is somehow sacred, and can only be held to judgement by, and have its fate decided by god, or whatever, why is it any different? What does positive and negative have to do with anything if you screw up gods plan?

wtf i have niggers now

I don't believe in god. And I don't think anyone should be my god and decide my existence.
If I get cancer, I can refuse treatment and die. Or accept it and try surviving. I have a choice. It's my choice.
I can't refuse to be aborted.

>winking at camera
*Record Scratch*
*Freeze Frame*
>you must be wondering how i got here

an embryo's brain is in development, it doesn't function, it isn't aware, therefore it doesn't have rights, just like a plant doesn't have rights.

Sure, but that particular brain will eventually grow into a person. Or be forever removed because someone else thought it would be better for it not to be at all.
I'm not talking about legal aspects of it.

Who /femdom/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=-4tu_ro98Pw

1111U

>bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Seems a bit harsh. That music taste was even worse.

he didn't die though, user

>To determine the treatment of frostbite, prisoners were taken outside in freezing weather and left with exposed arms, periodically drenched with water until frozen solid. The arm was later amputated; the doctor would repeat the process on the victim's upper arm to the shoulder. After both arms were gone, the doctors moved on to the legs until only a head and torso remained.
>The victim was then used for plague and pathogens experiments.

Where can I watch this shit for free?

>The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding.
>The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim.
>He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces.
>The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur.
>Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

Build some kind of impenetrable tunnel prevention system, esé?

I just don't think inidividual lives are that precious. We are all replaceable.

torrents

This.

If humans weren't expendable and replaceable, we wouldn't have armies.

do animals feel the same despair that we feel

Depends on the animal. Highly intelligent ones like apes and elephants have been know to display emotions like grief before.

>Real life > fiction
There's that mexican cartel killing that is making the rounds on Cred Forums that blows the fuck out of anything in fiction

I get what you're saying but I just want to say that Bald Eagles are not endangered or threatened.

That scene where the aliens capture people, lock them in a cage and they get sucked into the Tripod's anus.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

fucking gooks

Sure, but in that case demand your right to remove the neighbor that's been a nuisance and an asshole for the last 20 years.

This movie was made because...

Called dirt.

This is why Catholicism is better. They treat marriage and love as sacred. Now the western world panders to degenerates and faggots.

dumb phoneposter

lol she looks so annoyed

this, Dan Carlin? probably my favourite episode hes done

I buried my neighbor in my backyard, how did you know??
what's your point exactly?

Point is that if you don't value human life at all you should consider it justified to kill every faggot that spites you in some way.

what a piece of shit lol

dumb dubsposter

Never watched this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388

That's some crappy cheap-ass CG right there.

oh shut up you smug faggot

I never said I don't value human life, what the fuck. If I think people are replaceable it doesn't mean I'm going to kill them.

>I just don't think inidividual lives are that precious

replaceable =/= worthless

How do you measure worth then? What is the worth level below which the person is allowed to be removed by someone else?

I seriously cannot fucking comprehend why is this movie considered so brutal.

Jesus fuck, take that scene for example. Some old lady gets her head bashed in.

That's fucking it.

PG13 horrors have more horifying deaths than this.

I know you people will think I'm baiting, I would also think that, but I'm really not. I watched The Clockwork Orange two times and really can't understand this 'ultraviolence'. More like 'mildly disturbing violence'

Why does everyone defend this chick?
>given one job to watch over grown children and can't manage it
>on her phone literally til her death
>doesn't allow future husband to have a bachelor party
>overall bitch
Her death was meant to be comical and was

I like you

This, mongs like don't even understand how babies are made, holy fuck! I have no hope for humanity.

I don't think worth is something measurable.

Anyone remember the Pollish rebel who was executed by having his own men be starved for a week, put on a scolding chair to cook his flesh, then have his men sicked on him to eat him alive?
And if they wouldn't bite chunks out of his cooking living body, they'd be cut down?

Stop talking about abortion and post more pics, gifs and webms of cute girls dying.

I'm almost there.

>The only muscle that was left intact was his heart
>His sister tried to give him a bone marrow transplant

No he begged to die and said, "I am not a guinea pig!" but when his vocal cords melted and he couldn't move he couldn't protest much.

its only in the extended cut

Here ya go

why is everyone just standing there watching?

camera work is also so fucking amateur it is a mess to watch.

Consider the time it was made in, consider the culture back then that this was presented to. Most of all understand he was depicted as a rather charming blue eyed blond younger male. He could be your neighbors son, he could be anyone of the children your children associates with. You don't understand this though, you're numb to everything. That's ok

Jews do this too. Leo Frank, the Jewish child murderer, was and still is defended by the Jewish community.

underrated post

>this film got a pg-13 rating

What the fuck, MPAA?

getting shot then being thrown out of a plane

Koko the gorilla was said when told Robin Williams died

Looks like it is completely ripped off of a William Hope Hodgson novel.

im not watching that shit...HOWEVER someone recap in detail

A very young guy that has had his hands cut off and his face cut off is pinned down by 2 guys. One other guy tries cutting his throat with a really shitty boxcutter and the young guy horrifically spouts and screams through his broken throat for a good couple minutes because the boxcutter is so shitty. There's a stupid amount of blood everywhere. They're speaking Spanish so I assume it was some drug thing gone wrong.

Then this starts playing near the end and one of the killers whistles along to it
youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk

Don't fuck with the cartels, man.