28 Weeks Later

So.. it's literally impossible to surpass this scene in cinema right?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVnz6hlC3pQ

Why even bother continuing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4a52U8_e4Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=hg3EujNn_nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad the rest of the movie was shit

It's a great scene, but that's going a bit far.

I don't think it's really shit, its got great music and I really get off on abandoned cities and stuff though.

Whats on par really? In horror films.
The opening 10 minutes of Dawn of the dead 2004 is really amazing too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a52U8_e4Hw

>I really get off on abandoned cities and stuff though

Day of the Dead opening.

HELLO!

oo, yes thats a really good one.,

DUDE I'M GOING TO KISS MY WIFE LMAO

Watch Dogsoldiers. That is a fucking class film

>running instead of defending your family to the death

British men general?

The bit at the boat was stupid, they would have caught up

True kino

>staying with your wife so you can raise someone else's child during the apocalypse no less

Topcuck lad

The thing is, what the fuck did she expect him to do? Fight off dozens of rabid people and die trying to save her? She was the stupid one for going back for a kid that wasn't hers.

That was another man's child. But still British men general, I guess.

Oh that's not his child?

I would run too then.

Nah it's just some random kid that pops up, in fact it's what dragged all the infect behind it, so leaving it to die was the best choice. He meets up with his kids later

Both scenes scored by John Murphy.

Movie would have been a masterpiece if not for the final act. I wish they would have really looked at the script and realized that was not the direction to take.

the only good scene of the movie. rest is fucking trash.

dude le corrupt military and annoying kids

This betrayal scene is so difficult to watch to be honest.

he did nothing wrong

I would have done the same, what's the point in everyone dying?

/kino/ general?
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

Nice try lads, but we only just reached the pinnacle this year

youtube.com/watch?v=hg3EujNn_nE

I think the scene in 28 days later when Jim wakes up and walks around the city is superior.

>running zombies

Literally gay

Too bad they filmed it with a potato

Unwatchable on a HDTV

>flying zombies

So corny.

Too bad it becomes a generic action movie right after that.

If these are zombies then so are the mutants in The Crazies

There's nothing he could do, that infected was going straight for him.

It's literally choosing to die or have a chance at not dying. He couldn't have saved them it was already too late because she went after the kid.

Die with honor

>modern Europeans
>dying with honor

EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA LASSIE GOT GLASSED AND NO CUNT LEAVES UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT CUNT DIDDIT

Kek

the scene is good but thread like this prove we need to nuke this board

fucking kek lad

>dying

Said the alive person criticising other people for surviving

"""""honor"""""""

This. She fucked up and he had no chance of helping, only dying if he went in her direction.

Good decision making kept him alive as harsh as it sounds.

you mean like those americans who jumped out of the twin towers?

I said honor.

Honour is merely an abstraction that exists in peoples' minds. If every single person stood their ground and died then to a theoretical outside observer they might have died with honour, but given that all of them have died there are no minds to comprehend such a thing and so their deaths are meaningless.

In an apocalyptic situation where the population is decimated it would be far better overall for the course of humanity that as many people are saved as possible, not that as many people die with honour as possible.

We can all agree that runner zombies are vastly superior right?

This had such potential. Then we had to follow two tweens around acting retarded in a military run compound that's apparently staffed by retards who are worried enough to have snipers stations 24/7, but not to put a padlock on the door of an infected. Oh, and in the event of an outbreak, let's corral all of the people into a single room and lock the door. We iz smart.

it's the womans fault, dumb cunt

He still had his own children to live for.

>Wanting to die for LITERALLY "my wifes son"

America, my son. Please stop trying to banter. You're too young.

depends on what film you're looking for

Was he going to fight hand-to-hand with five zombies at the same time, for his stupid wife?
He still had his own children to live for you know.

other than some shitty CG, train to busan is a way better successor to 28 days than weeks is.

says the cuck

GOAT movie. Funeral home scene was genuinely unnerving the first time

>facing certain death for another man's child because it's the expected thing to do
The kike indoctrination runs deep in this one.

What are the chances of a 28 months later happening? Talking entire world overrun living in sewers style

28 weeks was dreadful save the opening scene and imogen poots and rose byrne and I love days so much I'd rather it just stay dead

Begbie would've fucked those infected up.

In all seriousness Robert Carlyle is a fucking GOAT actor.

There's no honor in that death, he doesn't help out anyone with it. "Honor" basically means "giving up a favorable position in order to help someone else even to your detriment". How is him staying back going to help them? There is one way out and they were getting swarmed - he's not gonna hold off the zombies, neither is he going to soften their fall from the window.

Honor is indeed an abstraction, but this is because it pertains to extremely different and seemingly unrelated things in life. Sportsmanship is a form of honor and so is dying in a last stand in order to garner attention to a cause/allow a bigger group of people to live another day. While honor is exhibited in both cases, comparing the acts would be like comparing apples to oranges. As I said earlier, honor just means "the right thing to do even if it's detrimental to you". Honorable-dishonorable is not a binary opposition, nor is there honor in every right thing to do.

they should redo 28 weeks first. its like they found somebody that loved all the worst aspects of 28 days and let them make 28 weeks in that image

>a GOAT
doing it wrong

i havent seen the original isnt any good?