When's the new episode coming?

When's the new episode coming?

Inb4 entrapment argument.

entrapment

argument

EPHEBO NOT PEDO

Inb4 clockwork

About a week going off the last 2 episodes.

We really need 30+ minute segments, waiting a week for 15-20 minute segments isn't enough time for squirming.

Reminder that this show is entrapment and against the law for what they do. Besides, sex with underage girls is pure bliss. Who doesn't like loosening tight pussy or ass?

I can't believe that in most of the world you can legally fuck teenagers but in the US you can still go to jail.

>inb4 someone complains that they're not technically paedophiles and wants the correct pronoun to be used

The US sucks major ass. They will never know the pure ecstasy of sex with teenagers

Thursday, going to be on that math tutor who brought weed.

>if i say inb4 it makes it a valid arguement.

Like clockwork

Im starting to think these aren't stupid enough to be pedos and are just trolls at this point. But its hard to tell with how pathetic pedos are.

In Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14 and in Japan 13.
WTF America I thought you were the home of the free

>tfw you find out that sexy girl that's takes the same bus as you is 12

Is there something wrong with me?
I thought she was at least 14.

On average girls develop faster than boys, so oftentimes what you think is 14-15 is a 12. Finding that girl attractive is normal user it means you haven't been brainwashed.

theres a difference between finding something attractive and manipulating that something into fucking it

don't stop that user from achieving his dreams

The illegality of it is the only reason I haven't tried chatting her up to be honest.
If it were legal I would certainly attempt to fuck her.

She told me 18, dude.

What country are you in?

how did you know she was 12?

Fuck off Chips Handon
We were just gonna hang out man
Overheard her friend

I was just asking the country because I was wondering what the laws were there.

If you are in the US and riding a bus you might as well just go for it, life in prison can't be that much worse than a life using public transportation.

freedom means more restrictive laws, ya commies

kek

Stop posting Millie you perv

no

that's what you get

>and manipulating that something

Should clue hansen in on that difference. As the stings are basically built around the contestants saying, "hey wanna fuck?" and the decoy saying "sure, come to my house teehee."

Fuck I thought it aired on Tuesday!?

Heeeey baby

that guy looks off

the last show aired on Wednesday
can this show not stick to a fucking schedule? is it being preempted since its daytime tv?

Neither will most of the world unless you live in Arabia, tard. There's a lot of red tape on laws in the west with lower ages of consent.