Amanda Knox 2016 720p WEBRip X264-DEFLATE

>Amanda Knox 2016 720p WEBRip X264-DEFLATE

Now that this movie is available to the public and not just private trackers...

Did Foxy Knoxy do it, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBn06ZRU-4o
alpharatio.cc/torrents.php
opentrackers.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=558P-utfvl0
arstechnica.com/science/2016/09/how-weak-dna-evidence-railroadedand-then-rescued-amanda-knox/
youtube.com/watch?v=_GqIci7JA8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We just had a thread that stayed alive for like 3 days.

it's like something you'd find on CNN on a weekend night. Terrible film.

but I have nothing to compare it to as it's the only doc on the case I've seen

Yeah because it was private and people were begging for a public leak.

I get a definite weird vibe from her (mostly in the eyes) but I don't think she did it. It just wouldn't make sense. Why would you murder your foreign roommate in a foreign country with a foreign "accomplice" whom you've only known for like a week? Could've been a crime of passion, I guess, but still; the evidence did not point to her or the Italian dude.

Would fuck

>720p

>Autism

She was just an idiot, she's not really weird

She's a fucking Class A psychopath. Only Americans are dumb enough to believe her wholesome ditsy white girl bullshit act.

Whose poop was it?

Black dude. The murder was a ménage à trois thing. Knox was the brains, Guerde was the muscle and Sollecito probably just watched. Knox couldn't stand being criticised or judged, most psychopathic narcissists can't. She felt like Kercher was judging her, or reacted badly to a comment she made. So she decided to teach her a lesson by sexually humiliating her. Maybe things got out of control, maybe she intended to kill her from the start. The scene, bodily injuries and the cause of death don't synchronise with Guerde acting alone.

I'm convinced it was Amanda, her bf and the nigger. Anyone who says differently is retarded. Everyone posting about this on plebbit is convinced of her innocence, are idiots really this easily swayed by a subjective documentary? (Yes). Everything Amanda has said and done since the murder is the action of a guilty psychopath. Mark my words, this bitch is gonna kill again.

there's plenty of other stuff on youtube and torrents man, including a tv movie with Hayden Paniettiere

"Amanda Ka-Nox"

I'm watching a BBC special now.

I found it odd that in the Netflix doc, she doesn't talk about why she did cartwheels and she doesn't really explain why she pointed the finger at her boss other than saying she was confused.

She's participating, but doesn't say anything noteworthy. It just felt like there were no revelations about anything. It's just a walk-through of the case. Frustrating.

>are idiots really this easily swayed by a subjective documentary?

I didn't even think it was that flattering. It made Knox look obsessive and self-pitying. She only seemed to care about how her life had been inconvenienced and how other people were now judging her (God forbid). She never once used the words truth, justice or innocence like a normal person would. And her 'It could happen to you,' spiel was rather unconvincing. Especially considering that it was her own actions for the most part that condemned her. Most people wouldn't blame an innocent person for the crime, nor would they make several, increasingly confused 'false' confessions, or act in a bizarre and discordant manner after the crime.

P S Y C H O
S
Y
C
H
O

>starts with "you don't want me to be innocent because of shit projections"
never dropped anything that fast, that forensic files episode was more interesting

still would tbqh

Even with all that makeup and photoshop and lighting and angles, her vapid eyes show zero emotion

she's damn cute, but I agree, looking at her eyes is like staring at a white empty room

Why did the black dude said it wasn't Amanda if it was all three?
Wouldn't he want to get out of it and just say it was all Amanda?

He knows she'll do worse to him than she did to Kercher if he outed her

Psycho bitch

The reason you make out and do cartwheels and the splits after a tragedy like this, is because you're nervous as fuck and trying to look like you're not - badly, if you're retarded, which she is. That's the only reason I can think of.

Neither did I, but literally shocked at the general reaction to this documentary. All she talks about is herself, she's a textbook narcissistic psychopath.

that's what I can't understand either

Because they all worked together to commit the crime. Throwing out a wrench like that undermines the prevailing narrative It introduces the seed of doubt, which is all Knox has ever done. Her entire defence is based around that little kernel of possibility. If you believe him (I don't) and accept that Knox wasn't involved, then it becomes very hard to construct a plausible account of what happened in a way that involved Guerde.

>Italian prison guards convincing a foreign prisoner that she has aids just to extract more information

that is some third world shit.

They did that to check if she fucked the nigger

She did

This woman's countenance is the definition of 'Shark Gaze.

that was fucked up, and inexcusable, but maybe these barbarians knew they had a fucking psycho on their hands and tried to break her by making her care about the only thing she is able to care about, herself and her life.

>In 1308 this courtroom was home to one of the first legal faculties in the world
>Do you know what they were doing in America in 1308? Painting pictures of buffalo on cave walls

Funniest part in the documentary.

Did they actually do it? I'm italian but I never followed the case because if I had to pay attention on every dramatized murder that happens here I'd watch television 24/7.

Why would anyone keep a murder weapon? Throw the goddamn knife out and the entire set to be safe. jesus

but user, it was part of his cherished knife collection and perhaps the first used to end a person's life, how could they ever throw it away!

They never found the murder weapon.

yeah that knife with the victim, rafaele and amanda's dna on it was definitely not the murder weapon!

kek. i was under the impression this was a mini series. just 1,5h sucks.

there is only so much time they can spend ignoring all the evidence

"It bothered me that the American media lectured us about the law.
this courthouse , in 1308, housed the first faculty of law in Europe.
In America, en 1308, they were drawing buffalos in caves."

Walter Biscotti

AMERIKEKS BTFO

In all ways but physical, we are buffalo.

Where could a man find these torrents?

That was some high caliber bantz tbqh

Buffalo you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBn06ZRU-4o

I got it from Alpharatio
alpharatio.cc/torrents.php
opentrackers.org/

Thanks brotato chip

np famalama

>he doesn't talk about why she did cartwheels

lol, if making carwheels after your friend dies means you're a murderer than why the fuck you'd need any physical evidence.

all evidence on Knox was circumstantial and speculative at best.

>yeah that knife with the victim, rafaele and amanda's dna on it was definitely not the murder weapon!

yes, the forensic experts pretty much ruled that knife out

They said the cartwheels were a lie

is it forbidden to do carwheels in america or what

DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A RETARDED YUROP VS AMERIBURGER SHITFEST

Yes she was involved with the murder and if you think otherwise you're wrong.

I dont know some ginzo cop wrote it in the report to make it look like she was excited about her room mates murder. Probably the same greaseball who saw her having a mental breakdown and said "she was hearing the scream of amanda"

t. Giuseppe Veriducci

>I dont know some ginzo cop wrote it in the report to make it look like she was excited about her room mates murder.

so they think a murderer makes cartwheels and a non-murderer makes pushups

>Either I'm a psychopath in sheep's clothing........or I am YOU

WOW

really gets the noggin joggin.

she was whore riding the cock carousel hard like all american college-girls, she was having a little drug-fueled cuckold party and provoked her nigger to rape the british girl who wasnt all into that while she humiliated her, then she cut her throat because she was afraid of repercussions.

Her little cuck boyfriend just watched and covered for her later.

The only one confirmed in the room was the black guy, and one foot of the Italian guy, who probably stepped in when he opened the door, no Amanda presence in the room.
And the only trace of dna was on the knife the Italian dummies accidentally contaminated while using the same pair of gloves to exact forensics on different items.
Oh and that goofball Italian detective, give me a fucking break.
Wtf are you people smoking thinking she's guilty..

She did?

yeah, pretty much entire crime version that was leaked to the media about sex play gone wrong was this fat fucks deranged fantasy.

pretty much zero evidence to support that

>he thinks the documentary didnt omit everything speaking against her.

you are new to that "media" thing right?

that one samefag troll has come to derail the thread, rip thread

fuck off man

>Did Foxy Knoxy do it, Cred Forums?

a nigger did it, there was no evidence (at all) against knox. The prosecutor was a kook who believed everything was linked with satanic cults. He got involved in an investigation where he convinced himself a satanic cult was involved so he got the corpses digged out.... when no evidence of satanism was found he concluded the bodies where switched off before the autopsy.

Look it up. What happened to Amanda Knox was enraging

nice fiction.

In the real world no evidence exists against Amanda and Raffaele

>omit everything speaking against her.
and what that would be?

why are you making this shit up and projecting this crap over two innocent people? No evidence exists against them, and how crazy the prosecutor is is extremely well documented, look it up.

There's solid evidence that multiple people were involved in Kercher's murder.

Knox was rightly aquitted because the DNA evidence she was originally convicted on was flimsy, but she probably was involved, simply because the alternative is that two random, unknown people helped hold down Kercher during the killing, which is unlikely. Facotr in her hilariously fluid alibi and it becomes fairly obvious.

Giuliano Pignini pls go

>solid evidence
oh really

>They said the cartwheels were a lie

It was on CCTV video.

Yes.

If you disagree then please explain Kercher's startling lack of defensive wounds despite the fact that she was knifed over 40 times.

If Amanda helped with the murder then why was there no DNA evidence of her being in the murder room found?

I want a movie about those Dutch kids who killed that girl down in the Bahamas and totally got away with it.

I think that'd be more interesting that this (haven't seen it but I remember reading/hearing about it).

>lack of evidence is solid evidence

I believe an ex fatty Italian that grew up playing video-games would be the first to crack.

Lack of defensive wounds is evidence you retard.

Additionally, most of the knife wounds were fairly shallow, she would've suffered for a long time. The idea that she would've just passively taken this without raising her arms to defend herself is legitimately hilarious.

There was plenty, unfortunately the Italians bungled the investigation so that evidence is (rightly) inadmissible.

To be clear, I'm not saying she shouldn't have been acquitted. I'm just saying you're retarded if you think she wasn't involved.

Are all these posts bait? Because any levelheaded reply to them goes ignored.

If you think Knox and Sollecito are guilty, you're a literal retard. There is absolutely no evidence besides circumstantial bullshit.

>Most people wouldn't blame an innocent person for the crime, nor would they make several, increasingly confused 'false' confessions, or act in a bizarre and discordant manner after the crime.
Most people, including you, haven't experienced the trauma of having their roommate being murdered in their home, then being detained in a foreign country and interrogated and mindfucked for days on end. You think you would be some kind of paragon of coolness in her situation?

Your ideas of what normal people would do seems to be informed by movies and that's it. Do you actually think that someone imprisoned for years for something they didn't do stays motivated by some saccharine ideal of justice or by the general desire to get the fuck out of that situation and go back to their life?

This was actually the type of argument in a court of law that convicted her the first time. This case made Italy look like a joke to the rest of the world, or at least the non-shithole parts of the world that accept that a 20 year old girl could have fucked seven dudes in her lifetime without automatically being a sex crazed animal. Also, I don't think vapid means what you think it means, unless you think someone's eyes should look lively and engaging while on trial for their life.

>well this autistic girl in shock definitely did it because she did cartwheels and other weird things I can't immediately identify with
>I just can't for the life of me understand why there is no physical evidence and the person who did it says that she wasn't involved!

>There was plenty

Not in the murder room.

I literally turned it off after this line

She's innocent.

talk about a white knight holy shit are you that faggot producer who confesses your love for her on twitter?

>being Italian

The amount of nonsense in this is astonishing.

>Most people wouldn't blame an innocent person for the crime
>Most people, including you, haven't experienced the trauma of having their roommate being murdered

Jesus Christ, get out of your fucking house you hermit virgin.

what do you do with the greentext?

can you copy and paste it somewhere or do you have to google search it?

She may have not done it but she was definitely involved in it. Tried to remove all evidence that could link it to her while leaving any that tied the crime to the blackie.

>you must be a white knight in love with her to think she got fucked by archaic Italian "criminal justice system"
Good point, Giuseppe.

I'm a hermit virgin because I acknowledge having not been in a similarly fucked up situation and admit that most people don't know how they would act? Please don't attempt to refute if you aren't going to actually say anything coherent fuccboi

She didn't do it but she and rafi were fucking idiots and ended up incriminating themselves over something that should have been simple to not end up convicted over.

yeah I think she told the police all sorts of bs to cover up the fact she was smoking weed or whatever.

She was just a really dumb american girl

if there had been some huge crazy orgy, her and her bf's DNA would've been everywhere.. like EVERYWHERE.

Also, the Italians can't into forensics for shit.

wait what?
I know they did it to check and see how many people she had sex with
Did she really do it with rudy?

There's some evidence the room was bleached.

I've got 20 minutes left, it's pretty obvious the nig did it.
She's just an american whore and the french hate her for her sexual prowess.
>planting evidence and lying about it to screw over a white girl for being a slut
case closed.

Maybe, but there was far more evidence that it was Blacked.

Just a reminder if you live in Italy a literal african spook with a burglary record can commit a botched burglary,rape, and murder a roommate of yours and they will still send you to prison and relentlessly keep you in without evidence.

Canadian, so I didn't hear or follow a lot about this case. From what I remember I was under the impression that;

> Italian GOV had a hard on for fucking with this girl
> They tried and convicted her with zero physical evidence

Is that at all right?

yes, even when they had tons of evidence from an african nig with a history of burglaries

only if you act like a weirdo spoiled bitch

Basically. Trial by media made her this SEX CRAZED BLACK WIDOW MURDERER INVOLVED IN VIOLENT ORGY GONE WRONG when it was really just a black guy.

But it was the American media (spuriously) calling into question the competence of the Italian police that got her acquitted in the first place. So this argument doesn't work because it went both ways.

>There's some evidence the room was bleached.

A smell. Meanwhile there's no evidence there was any bleach in the building, that anyone bought and bleach, nor was there any actually found on the scene. There wasn't even any residue found.

Aliens are a theory too. There's more proof of the latter though.

This is a big one for me. She was clearly held down.

Scroll up through this thread. You can basically pinpoint the exact time the Americans log on.

>the American media (spuriously) calling into question the competence of the Italian police

If the Italians had done their job right it wouldn't have been so gd easy to call them useless mongs.

Doesn't seem like it if a very small amount of her DNA was in the room.

rolling

Or she immediately went into shock and/or passed out.

Do you guys want her to be innocent so you can fuck her?

>mfw a Yuropor tried to take someone's freedom near me

Were some mistakes made? Yes. But no more than are made in EVERY police investigation (see the Steven Avery trial for evidence of that). The way the American media talked about it you would think that the Perugia police were the fucking Mogadishu civil defence force.

You have to be high or stupid, or being stupid on purpose.
Italy, and especially that area, has a notorious reputation for shitty policework and literally insane prosecutors. The European media, especially the tabloids in the UK, went batshit crazy about the entire situation and made a circus far worse.

It's not entirely related, but keep in mind Italy is the same backwards country that prosecuted seismologists for not accurately predicting an earthquake after it happened.

rolling for katana

i fucking hate american arrogance so much. Italian justice n police are 10x times better than yours (independant justice, roman law, etc).
This fucking whore will rest in the US at least.

>You can basically pinpoint the exact time the Americans log on.

Yeah, people start talking about DNA and real proof and less "Man, bro, her eyes dude."

faggot

>Do you guys want her to be innocent so you can fuck her?

No, we just want to point out how back asswards the Italian Justice system is so that no one ever goes there.

Because nobody has ever been wrongly convicted/acquitted in the American justice system? Good to know.

>Were some mistakes made?

Lol, the question should be: did they do anything right?

>Italian justice n police are 10x times better than yours

>Hey, Mario, there's a toilet full of human shit here. Should we check that out?

>Nah Luigi. I looked into that chick's eyes. We also found her DNA in the kitchen in the place she lived.

>Mama Mia!

To be fair, most of Italy is a disgusting nigger-tier place save for the Northernmost part of the country.

>You are now being lectured to about the integrity of forensic work by a country whose police did THIS

>Because nobody has ever been wrongly convicted/acquitted in the American justice system?

The difference is that when we find out there's a miscarriage of justice here: we get mad at the justice system.

You guys get mad at America. lol

The Avery case was a frame job.

This was just incompetence.

I still remember how my mouth was wide fucking open when they showed that hole on the cap. Jesus christ that was a good ending.

>To be fair, most of Italy is a disgusting nigger-tier place save for the Northernmost part of the country.

Every land has a shithole.

Meredith Kircher lived in the house opposite me when she was at the University of Leeds.

The Americans got extremely angry, as they are doing right now, that an American would be arrested abroad.

Go to bed Amanda.

That was some True Detective tier shit right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=558P-utfvl0

Did you know her? What was she like?

ROLLING FOR MA NIGGA RONALD

>>by a country who

Is like thirty time your size. We have backwards hellholes here. We never denied it. You guys defend your shitshow and double down on the "she looked like she did it" stuff.

lol. Like you'd expect backwards people would.

I knew her housemate better, but she seemed alright. She came to a few parties we had an vice versa.

Even after Knox got off with it, one of the things that became apparent was that more than one person was definitely involved. The African is in prison, but the other murderer isn't.

That leaves Knox and her boyfriend. One of those two did it, that's not up for debate. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough evidence to say which one and Knox proved that if you're American, white and have tits (and not the kind you acquired browsing Cred Forums for years) you can get away with pretty much anything if you cry.

If that same murder had happened in the USA she'd have fried for it.

>one of the things that became apparent was that more than one person was definitely involved.

Yeah, someone else was in the room and "held her down" without leaving any real DNA all over that place. Through a rape and murder.

Did the Italians miss her frigging clean suit or what?

Don't mind me, just getting ready to participate in some good old fashioned raping and killing.

>All this vitriol over one dead bitch who wasn't even hot

Just hang the negro and the whore and be done with it who gives a fuck who is actually guilty. They shouldn't have been consorting in that commie shithole anyway.

>>All this vitriol over a backwards ass country trying to railroad a young girl, but not in the fun way.

>That leaves Knox and her boyfriend. One of those two did it

Why , the african was a stranger to the victim anybody else in the world could have been there too , also most rapes are committed by one person alone.

>If that same murder had happened in the USA she'd have fried for it.

That's true for sure , if she had been poor and or black she'd be rotting in jail.

Knox and Spaghetti boy's DNA were all over the room AND the victim. The problem is that you expect the DNA to give you the whole picture, when it rarely does. It paints in very broad strokes, not in the fine details of the murder. Was the case bulletproof? No. It was, in my experience, middling. But there was ample evidence outside of that to secure a conviction from a sympathetic judge or a jury if this was being tried in the US.

They got her boyfriends DNA on her underwear, after Knox claimed to be with him all night. At that point, the Italians thought they pretty much had it sorted out. They were doubly sure of this when everyone involved changed their stories about fifty times.

Tonya is GOAT because she is proud of what she did.

>tfw you just realized that if someone kills your neighbor they're gonna find your DNA all over her underwear drawer and shoes

YES OMG. I kept thinking this when I watched. She has crazy eyes and looks like she is having conversations with herself.

Her boyfriends DNA was found on the underwear, after he had claimed to be with Knox the entire evening. Everyone who looked at it (even the Americans) agreed that there had to have been a second person in the room when she died, as the style of wounds and positioning can't have been done by one man unless he had four arms.

My money is on:

>Kircher finds them having sex in the bathroom
>tries to leave
>they want to involve her
>she refuses
>boyfriend holds her down
>nigger pulls a knife
>kills her

The American commentators (who made various things up about Italy) were:

A retired FBI officer, who made some pretty strange remarks on the internet about the case. His wife was, for some reason, arrested for shouting and spitting at an Italian court official. He went on CNN to froth and moan, an entire nation taking him entirely seriously.

A man who was charged with tampering with a crime scene after involving himself for no good reason. After he was charged, changed his comments regarding the Italian prosecutor and police chief from complete support and compliment to accusing them of being the same as Somalians in terms of competence.

The African killed her and those two helped him.

I've seen trials go ahead with way less/worse evidence than this one had and get convictions.

t. paralegal

>Knox and Spaghetti boy's DNA were all over the room AND the victim.

Italians actually believe this.

arstechnica.com/science/2016/09/how-weak-dna-evidence-railroadedand-then-rescued-amanda-knox/

lol. None of the shit your guys say about this case is ever true.

"That was a danger here: the DNA from the bra clasp, ultimately used to place Sollecito (and by induction, Knox) at the scene, sat around for weeks in an apartment that Knox had occupied and Sollecito visited."

>Italian forensics.

finally, proof that italians aren't wihte

Honestly reading about this case just makes me think the Italians are completely brain dead. Like, maliciously retarded.

Of course, I already knew that, but wow does this shove it in your face.

These Italian mongs just don't understand DNA evidence. They act like the shit only lands on people during crimes and isn't blown around your house with fans and the shit that clogs up your air filters.

They watched too much il CSI

youtube.com/watch?v=_GqIci7JA8c

You have what it takes to be an Italian detective

dude im sherlock holmes lmao

Rudy had AIDS, when they told her she had AIDS it was a confirmation that she fucked him. She did it in order to convince him to do what she says and rape Kercher.

>sat around for weeks in an apartment that Knox had occupied and Sollecito visited.
It was in Meredith's bedroom. The time it sat really isn't that unusual.
>Why , the african was a stranger to the victim anybody else in the world could have been there too
But Knox has said numerous things which are incriminating and could never get the timeline of events straight. There's good evidence to suggest that Knox and her boy toy staged the break-in and not Roody Poody.
>also most rapes are committed by one person alone.
She was also tortured, all with no signs of defense.
>That's true for sure , if she had been poor and or black she'd be rotting in jail.
Very cynical, and I suppose why biased documentaries of this sort are so convincing to others is because it affirms their already held views of the justice system being thoroughly corrupt.

>She did it in order to convince him to do what she says and rape Kercher.

Fanfiction.net

>The prosecutor was a kook who believed everything was linked with satanic cults

...how can that be allowed? in 1308 they were lawering hard over there and something something usa = buffaloes

>bitch lies about the door always being locked to delay the discovery of the body because she probably had plans for how it would be found
>acting all giggly and shit at the police station in front of the cops and her roommate's friends
>fingers her boss and some dude who aint even in town as the ones who did it
>waits for grocery store to open and then walks straight to the cleaning accessories aisle
>doesnt see or smell shit in the toilet, takes a shower and dries her hair in the bathroom the entire time
>finally notices it and doesnt flush it
>when cops flush it, she freaks out and tells them to make sure to make note of it
>she and her boyfriend staged the burglary that was simply an illogical point of entry

But the Italian detective was edited to look like a superstitious goofball in this documentary that must mean all the other cops are incompetent.

is that the wikipedia definition of ockham's razor? sorry blacks, i just had to.

>americuck unable to understand motives and solve a riddle

And you actually take pride in it, kek.

>sorry blacks, i just had to.
Niggers don't browse Cred Forums.

I really want to believe Knox was guilty but I just cant see how, if she did help in the murder, why after none of these years did any of them rat eahcother out. They only knew eachother for like a week

she's a stone cold murderer

>all this circumstantial and unverified evidence
interesting

The only thing she murdered was the billions and billions of sperm shoved up her gash throughout the years.

ALRIGHT I GET THAT ARGUING ABOUT HER GUILT IS FUN.

But can anyone please tell me if the movie is actually good and worth watching?

>But can anyone please tell me if the movie is actually good and worth watching?

No. Literal bad propaganda from a psycho narcissist.

She looks way older despite the incident happening only 9 years ago.

The stress has really aged her. I don't think a psychopath would be under that much stress.

>Yet still looks good

Not really. It's just a TV documentary with talking heads interviews that are really well shot.

If you're interested in the case and you want to hear opinions and information from several of the people most closely involved with it, then yes.

It's ok. Not great. Not bad.

Mongs think making up a theory makes it true. They have zero evidence of any of this stuff, and are mad that it wasn't enough.

Why do you think Rudy didnt flush? Maybe it was his calling card.

In all seriousness, its the huge turd Randy left that puzzled me the most. If he broke in to rob and rape/murder someone, why leave a huge pile of DNA in the toilet? Who finds the time to take a shit while they are comitting a crime?

does anyone know how to find the subtitles just for the Italian segments?

English subs are on all the time.

They are hardcoded. So no.

"He played basketball for the Perugia youth team in the 2004–2005 season.[33] Guede said he met a couple of the Italian men from the lower level of Via della Pergola 7 while spending evenings at the basketball court in the Piazza Grimana. In mid-2007, his adoptive family asked him to leave their home.[32][34][35]

The young men who lived in the downstairs flat at Via della Pergola 7 were unable to recall how Guede had met them, but did recall how, after his first visit to their home, they had found him later in the bathroom, sitting asleep on the unflushed toilet, which was full of feces."

how many lines in Italian are there? This is gonna annoy me.

Lots. Maybe 1/3 of the doc. What's the problem?

having English subtitles on during parts that don't need them. eh, I'll make do.

How about you know, ignoring them? Stop acting like a dog that gets distracted if you jingle keys in front of its face. It shows how retarded you are.

you severely underestimate my autism.

>the only reason people think she's guilty is "she acted like a psychopath" as if they're all psychologists of something
what's so hard to believe about a random nigger breaking into a home and raping/murdering a girl?
the only reason Amanda got accused is because the Italian investigator thought he was Sherlock Holmes and wanted some dramatic mystery to solve
honestly he took a random knife from the apartment she was staying at then kept it with the friend's stuff just to get weak DNA evidence to confirm his gay story

If you knew she killed the person, would you ever consider dating her? I would

I won't care about the murder as much as the fact that she's an obvious psychopath who will fucking ruin your self esteem and life, so no.

moot is more attractive as a woman

This is a Trump supporter-tier argument. You ought to be ashamed.

Encyclopedia Brown over here.

Knox proved that if you're American, white, and have tits, in Italy they can put you away for four years because they thinka you gadda da malocchio.

>arstechnica
>reliable source

She's stressed that not everyone loves her.

Daily reminder that buttmad bongs and eyeties will never get a confession out of Amanda "Fort" Knox, even if she did do it. Stay mad, faggots.

She's innocent, poor women was another victim of the patriarchal courts.

>We just had a thread that stayed alive for like 3 days.

Guess she was too busy to murder the thread too.

are you a woman or you just have a woman's job?

In a Rolling Stone article back in 2011, it mentions she did the cartwheels because she use to do gymnastics or some shit when she was younger. Doing her warm up routines were just something she did when she was nervous.

The Italian police had even confirmed he broke into the house, finding glass from the window in his clothes. He had been breaking into houses for some time before the murder, threatening women with a knife, and even was arrested for burglary which they found him with a knife in his possession. His roommates said he would often shit in the toilet and not flush.

>convicted

she wasn't convicted retard. she was acquitted which means she was declared innocent.

can you retards please use the correct words and wording in this god damn thread? fucking shit man

Since we imported the English common law, it's probably more accurate to compare it to whatever was happening in English law circa 1308.

Yeah?

its like Burke Ramsey or McAfee

theres some tie-in between shit and killers

i wish i was a white girl so fucking badly
;_;

k

You guys do know that copyright goons have bots which will auto flag this thread and issue take-down requests because of the title of the thread right? Not that it matters, just saying.

I have nothing to say about this movie because I don't know what it is an have not seen it, not planning to either. Good bye.

lol

ok

>illegal twerk
wat

That's some classic inferiority complex

>I-Italy was g-great once too! M-muh history!