Why does Cred Forums hate this show so much? I found it pretty good

Why does Cred Forums hate this show so much? I found it pretty good.

because other people like it

It's popular and accessible. Intrudes on the imagined secret-club mystique of their edgy hug box. The first few days provided some of the best threads this board's seen in a while.

anything that gets a lot of love from Cred Forums at first will inevitably have backlash, then eventually it'll meet somewhere in the middle and people will realize it's a decent if not incredible show

>hmmmm why would someone dislike it? i liked it!
>i know! they must hate it because it's popular xD

These circlejerking motherfuckers loved it until the normies did as well

Then they all hated it all of a sudden like with every other new fucking show

It's a glib facsimile.

Cred Forums sucked the show's cock for weeks until it became bighuge. ST threads constantly hit 300+ posts.

literally 6.5/10 the show

the same way Cred Forums hates TWD and GoT just because they're popular

these shows aren't shit at all

GoT is genuinely shit now though. The production is great and it has/had some really good actors but the way the story is told now is garbage.

Unironically this

The walking dead has moved beyond shit and in to forgettable soap opera territory.

GoT has some good storylines but until they fix Dany, Arya, Dorne and the greyjoys it will never be as good as those early seasons. That's what happens when you kill off all your good characters for shock value.

There are tons of threads all the time with people that liked the show. There are always going to be shitposters though. I thought it was great. Definitely the best Netflix show

MEMBER THE 80S?
MEMBER E.T? AND STAND BY ME?
MEMBER?

(you)

it was okay, but luke cage is much better.

'member freaks and geeks?

Cred Forums doesn't hate it, it's a couple of loud edgy contrarians.

some aspects of the show were 10/10 and other aspects of the show were 0/10