Watching movies and trying to pick out political agendas

>Watching movies and trying to pick out political agendas

Why don't you just watch the movie instead of being a fucking tard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaXFoba-t4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just turn your brain off, bro

>tfw no pro-NatSoc movies anymore

Because I wanna circle jerk w/ my similarly ineffectual bros. I get to be the alpha mad man here I wish I was IRL.

I try not to, but sometimes the agendas are so obvious and forced that it's impossible not to get irritated. Especially movies where the minorities are the good guys and white people are the villains, I'm sorry but it triggers me

There are still lots of nationalist films being made, not much fascism though.

Is it possible to reverse being retarded?

sorry I only watch films

Movies are made by people, people have politics, politics will affect people's creations no matter what.

Because it's immersion breaking. Clearly the ''authors'' are just using the characters and settings as a stand in for their own beliefs rather than just fucking telling a story.

Because if I don't pick out the political agenda then I will actually BECOME a person who believes in the movie's politics!

>watching ABC drama
>only 1 straight white guy in the whole cast
>"gee, i wonder who the bad guy is"

Watch neighbours 2 and tell me there isn't an agenda.

Depends on the story. Sometimes it's just glaringly obvious that some shitty "necessary" change was made, i.e "he's gay because idk rofl diverse story = engaging plot rofl".

However, it is fascinating to analyze BLACKED videos.

Yeah, clearly this is so much more immersion breaking that using characters and settings as a stand in for their own ideas and beliefs... wait what?

You know what fiction is, right buddy?

subtlety is key, you can inject your beliefs and ideals into a work without going full Ayn Rand

>yeah yeah my dick is black and it's huge and I'm black and I have a huge black dick and you're white and you love it yeah your white pussy is for black dick yeah yeah

What did he mean by this?

So basically you get triggered like a SJW.

>only right-wingers are guilty of picking out political aspects of a show
>not liberal MSM and their endless deluge of why x is guilty of so and so

Not sure where this was implied

Fair enough. Nothing is worse than heavy-handedness of any kind.

You'd know if you didn't have a bunch of tabs open on reddit right now

I do get triggered but only when it's really blatant and hard to ignore. I mean, if I couldn't handle liberal movies and shows at all there wouldn't be much for me to watch now would there? I can stomach most of it but not all of it. Television and Film has gotten especially in-your-face with this bullshit lately, often past the point of tolerability.

Why would I watch literal propaganda for something I dont agree with?

Well that was easy.

>"fucking blacks. It's honestly insane how brainwashed women are. The reason they date the BBC and PREFER it (and love) rape is because the jews told them to. I sure am glad i don't have a skewed perception of reality.
>watches BLACKED and is ashamed afterwards

What did Cred Forums mean by this....?

see

>projecting

>projecting this hard

>projecting your own cuck fetish onto those who mock you for having a cuck fetish

what did you mean by this?

>dude everyone who hates gays is secretly gay themselves. I know this because i watch (((scripted television)))

you guys have no idea how the world works. fuck you.

if only you knew just how bad things really are

No you've just watched too much tv and movies and have been brainwashed into thinking the nonsense you're spouting has a basis in reality

go fuck yourself you leftist numale cuck

it's always obvious progressive shit thrown in your face

>want some coffee
>sure you don't want something black and hot inside of you

Because I'm a literal manchild who gets triggered by conflicting points of view despite the fact that I constantly criticize my political opposites for the exact same thing.

that's okay user, hypocrisy is part of human nature

Your argument is literally a loop

time is a flat circle

xDDD I LOVE MEMES xDDD

>memeshaming
>>>/stormfront/
>>>/kkkrally/
ugh just ugh just fuck OFF nazis

the difference being that SJWs have no reason to bitch, because 99% of current movies and TV shows cater to them

imagine being so lacking in self-awareness that you'd actually leave your house looking like that

oh fugg :DDDD

So if everyone who hates something is secretly that thing, then does that make you a self-hating forum poster who is insecure that he doesn't know how the world works?

Nothing wrong with that. It's not hypocrisy to hate someone who disagrees with you.

kek he looks like a fucking Amish Jimmy Neutron on Rumspringa

FUCK OFF Cred Forums

Because the movies are made with political agenda, you fucking dimwit

This meme is very useful.

they can't help it. their paranoid brains find conspiracy everywhere. I think they call it "being red pilled". its a mental illness

>reading posts and trying to pick out the political agenda

It's funny how Cred Forums complaines this way when it is some sjw shit. But when right wing author like Ayn Rand does that in most retarded and obvious way possible then it is ok.

I legitimately can't think of a time on Cred Forums where Rand is brought up that isn't to insult her or someone else.

top kek

>it's a selection bias userbase

You think i'll do this pic on top fo the previous pic and we'll get on a shitpost loop but i won't because i'm too lazy so fuck you

It's not okay, unsubtle right-wing agendas can be just as annoying sometimes more. For example, Terry Goodkind

>it's just a coincidence that the liberal agenda is constantly pushed in every movie!
good, good goyim

you're delusional

>A single stupid indire flick vs. entire output of Jewllywood.
Kek, I laugh at your kike face, not even Cred Forums, but really?

Here's what you actually meant

>Any story I personally happen to dislike must be an attempt at subversion and this is a 100% veritable fact because I say so

No one's ever said it's a coincidence. Jews largely tend to be liberal and the majority of Hollywood is Jewish. This happened because Jews have a natural proclivity to be better at entertainment in the same way that blacks are naturally just better at some sports. Instead of complaining about this, why don't whites just make their own movie studios instead of asking Jews to cater to their needs? This is literally on par with the #oscarssowhite shit that people like you love to complain about.

That's christfag cinema, somewhat related but not the same. It's also relegated to the B-movie ghetto and disdained by critics everywhere

You can't beat the true master race user, even Cred Forums knows this, learn your place filthy goy.

You literally said "every movie." I provided an example contrary to your statement. Your argument falls flat. I win.

For me it has nothing to do with whether or not I agree with the politics. Hell, my ideals are such a frankenstein mixture of liberal and conservative a movie with themes and messages that I could fully agree with simply doesn't exist

It's the obvious pandering, the in-your-face agenda pushing, it's immersion-breaking. Doesn't matter what agenda or who they are pandering to, it ruins the movie for me

>dirty jew uses tricks and lies
Kek, like pottery

Cred Forums btfo

*Takes out British passport*
heh, you've had a good run kiddo. Make way for a full blooded anglo

>implying Protestantism isn't the greatest Jewish conspiracy of all

>implying all of Christianity isn't just the Jewish Expanded Universe

My issue is though that the idea of 'pandering' is often a fairly banal criticism to levy at something for a few reasons; for one it's hard to quantify how 'forced' something is and for two almost anything ever made is going to 'pander' to certain people on some level because stories tend to be tailored for the sensibilities of their audience. Barring entirely apolitical things like high concept abstract art there's always going to be an intended target group.

My other personal gripe with Cred Forums culture on the whole is that there's a fair amount of cognitive dissonance that becomes apparent in these types of discussions. I saw a thread about the original Predator film earlier this week where someone praised it for not having the diversity be 'forced', but again that really means nothing as in most cases there's no way of determining whether or not the creators of a product simply had a certain artistic vision or if they are attempting to forward some kind of agenda, barring super duper egregious things like the new ghostbusters.

I think what really happened is that people didn't used to view movies through this lens of identity politics and so didn't make such cynical presumptions about the intent of the films they were watching.

Now though people are huffing so many memes about jew conspiracies that I guarantee you if the original Predator movie were released in modernity with no alterations there would be threads on Cred Forums talking about why it had so many niggers in it.

I guess this is less directed at you and more at shitposters in general, but god damn it's grating past a certain point.

I think I'll skip reading this post

thanks for that contribution, really edifying.

lol

>watches hollywood flicks
>complains about their political messages
Kys polcĂșcks, you deserve the shit that's being rained down on you, i'm glad trump will lose

fpbp

really ironic stupidity OP. really great stuff

Rank of agenda's in hollywood
1 Pro-America/military
2 Christian
3 Jew
4 Rest

Euro shitskin detected.

It's:
1. Faggots
2. Stronk womyn
3. Nigger niggers
4. Jews
9. Go Army (Micheal Bay)
10. Jesus

Why the anti-intellectual attitude? And what's with the implication that you can't do both at the same time?

DUDE EVIL JEWS AND NIGGERS LMAO
yeah so much intellect coming over from pol

>message movies are intellectual
Go major in something useful, you future barista

No, it'd be "strong women", white female / black male race mixing, gay people, Jews, Muslims, distrust of authority, etc. Jesus doesn't factor in unless he's reminding people to be a cuck.

Retard detected
Just because you're annoyed by some movies the past few years doens't make you right.
Overal I;m right, you're list only applies when cherrypicking the past couple of years.
Overal you'll find a pro Jesus message, also who controls the rating system for movies.. oh yeah christians, who cencourses tv and movies, christians.
Please fuck off with your Cred Forums list that applies to the past couple of years at best.

>Christianity and Christian values not mocked in television and movies constantly
how long have you been living under a rock?

Shitting on Christians is hardly even 1% of all media content. Most content is completely PC and doesn't offend anyone especially Christians.

>jews
>pro christ message
Muhammad, pls

kek

I'm stealing this one.

Christian Americans are the fucking market you retard, if you go against them your company can't survive(some do but that's the exception to the rule), every Jew knows this and abides by this rule. Please fuck of to Cred Forums with your complete retardation.

>My issue is though that the idea of 'pandering' is often a fairly banal criticism to levy at something for a few reasons; for one it's hard to quantify how 'forced' something is
Obviously this is subjective, but I think anyone who has actually been paying attentio will have noticed that they've gotten extremely obvious about pushing diversity, female empowerment, and painting white men as the villains over the last 5-10 years.

I watch movies and shows from all eras, and there is a very noticeable trend. It has become so ubiquitous and lacking in any subtlety that it indeed is a detriment. I miss the days when you can tell a good story without having to meet certain quotas and ticking boxes. Television is the worst in this regard. Regardless on how you might "quantify" it, it's plain to see.

>and for two almost anything ever made is going to 'pander' to certain people on some level because stories tend to be tailored for the sensibilities of their audience
There is a difference between having a demographic and pandering to a certain socio-political set. What you like and what you believe in are not the same things, and people who confuse the two are part of the problem.

>I think what really happened is that people didn't used to view movies through this lens of identity politics and so didn't make such cynical presumptions about the intent of the films they were watching.
Again, I think if you decade by decade you'll notice a trend, where shows and movies have become increasingly less subtle about shoving this kind of shit in your face. This is why I find myself watching older films and TV shows way more often than modern ones, because I don't have to worry about that shit. Even when they did have themes of diversity, empowerment, etc it was done a way that isn't obnoxious.

The identity politics shit really has infected these mediums, in a very bad way

Wow, you really are some euro shitstain, aren't you.
It's hilariously how you have NO IDEA how Hollywood jews work, kek.

typical

>EVIL CORPORATIONS
>EVIL GOVERNMENTS
This trope needs to end

It'a only really a problem when the plot has to bend to accomodate ideology. That is, when characters act out of character or when improbabilities occur too often to help the author make his stupid point.

>it's a Cred Forums is too retarded to realize all movies have political agendas, notice them, and either decide to enjoy the movie or not

plebs all of you