youtube.com/watch?v=DgYlKtLq9FE
youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>*ooaaaaggggh*

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B9jyZTp4w

can you make me a sandwich?

>Big man wit a badge and a gun

Is casey ryeback on that train?

Fucking great movie. He turns into a bird at the end.

RYBACK?

>I'm just a cook you fag.

What did he mean by this.

wut happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1il9FT5eZ0

>shaaaaaaaaaaart

>suu ill gi yoo a sandwhi-
>A sahnwhis of payne

why is Seagal so awkward in interviews?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1NBbe__hXw

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns

He refused to cough up the fiddybugghs

Oh god

Well you know it's hard walking around knowing you are the perfect weapon, ultimate warrior, being titled a deity by the daila lama and then also having to snatch all the motherfucker birthdays while keeping an eye out for the punani at all times

Because he is an autistic weeb?

> no snatched birthdays

are his vertebra fused?

>I'm just the cuck
What did he mean by this?

Seagal kino produced by Speed Weed and directed by McG when?

*Blocks your path*

Why did he kill brett hart?

Probably this

>teleports behind you
>snatched birthday
Nothing personnel kid

>*snaps safety off*
>shoots puppy

>nothing personell citizen

living the dream bros, how does he do it?

Nobody knows the anatomy of Steven Seagal, it must be complex though

cucker of motherfucker punani ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DgYlKtLq9FE

What does he say again at 0:24?

>takeout the nextailsmumblemuble

You get an A for effort, also holy shit that poster
>left eye on the punani
>Right eye on the motherfucker birthday
>Proceeds to shoot gun in a totally different direction

More posters like this shooped or not?

Imagine being Chris in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Steven, you fuckin' cool, all badass with your flabby body and horrific greasy monster face. I would totally be buddy cops with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is smoke another joint in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris and not only stand still in the middle of the street while Steven Seagal flings a disgusting, badly bruised body in front of you, the jump cuts barely concealing his stretchmarks and leather jacket, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that throw. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, STEVEN SEAGAL FIGHTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his newest defenestration victim skip back and forth in time into types of continuities you didn't even know were possible before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of hoes and groupies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in New Orleans. You've never even seen anything this fucking physically impossible before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bulging stomach as he sucks it in to flex it imposingly at the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "stevenesque (for that is what he calls it)" fighting style, the style he worked so hard on with the greatest masters in Japan in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this street before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Chris Thomas King. You're not going to lose your future blues career over this. Just bear it. Contort your face and bear it.

DA FUG YOU DOING IN MAH PLACE?

*seagal starts speaking with his country boy accent*

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM

Can someone who has fired an assault rifle tell me if that's a legit move?

I was in the Confederate Army and i can tell you it is a legit move.

Not taking your finger off the trigger while you are turning your body and gun away from the target?
Of course it is, he learned it when he was with the Specnaz in 1955.

For real tho it can be a real move which is useful for peeking around corners. Becomes useless when you are a fat lard and all he did in this scene was run out of breath or motivation to keep the camera rolling so he ended the scene and snatched the buffet.

Forgot I was mainly talking about this one:
Also /r/equesting the shooped Sniper poster with the katanas.

Whoever did this is a god

is that editing for real?

I heard that Simo Hayha taught Seagal sniping when Seagal worked for CIA and later years it was Steven who taught sniping to Chris Kyle.

yup