Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Pure kino

It's a big scene

KINO
I
N
O

Iconic

Cred Forums's only mark on the internet besides being known as one of the shittiest boards

It's the biggest one since the silent era, in truth

Someone get this Hothead outta here

Meme fusion thread?

If I took these digits off, would you die?

Unironically better writing than the entirety of the DCEU.

Admirable, but mistaken.

Reminder that baneposting is reddit.
Sage and report, guys. Sage. and. Report.

Truly a modern day equivalent of the End of Evangelion.

Ah yesh, helping the jannies feel in charge. Bet you feel pretty proud of yourself

plane?

Why do underage redditors love this meme?

Isn't that the question of the day?

OP here, I'm a 24 year old who's been on Cred Forums for many years and never visits reddit, I have something of an irrational prejudice against it, probably because of how much time I spend here, immersed in Cred Forums culture

Only a redditor would be unable to understand.

why is CIA so stupid? lol

he let 3 masked men on his plane w/o even checking 2 see who they were. LMAO anyone with half a brain would have been suspicious, but not CIA! He's so dumb lol

and whats with those clothes? Blue polo shirt with khakis? Where's the water polo game, prep school?

and that stance LMAO

who does he think hes trying to fool with that stance? does he really feel in charge? does he think it gives him power over people? why does he do that? who else thinks CIA is stupid and dresses funny?

-Anonymous image board poster

>Why do underage redditors love this meme?
>not loving the best meme

Now, there's an oxymoron...

>in this shot, we see the 3 hooded prisoners. one can reasonably assume the one in the middle is Bane.
>strangely, later in the scene CIA says that Bane is a big guy; but this shot shows him to be the smallest one.
>this mystery has baffled even the most enlightened of baneposters

You're a moron.

>Don't worry, no charge for them.
>Why would I want them?
>They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary... the "Masked Man"
>Bane? ... alright, as soon as I check under these hoods to see who they are before letting them on my aircraft
>A-aye...

and there goes another...

M O N G
O
N
G

> he let 3 masked men on his plane w/o even checking 2 see who they were. LMAO anyone with half a brain would have been suspicious, but not CIA! He's so dumb lol
Hey dummy, he had the protection of Smee, Maimen, Button Lee and Juan Ovyu. That's 4 armed soldiers. Only an idiot who wastes time in gym 24/7 to get bigger and dumber would waste time unmasking them or some shit.

> and whats with those clothes? Blue polo shirt with khakis? Where's the water polo game, prep school?
Yeah well at least CIA gets laid and stuff. I am a femanon and CIA gets me wet.

> and that stance LMAO
That's because he's the REAL big guy ;)

> who does he think hes trying to fool with that stance? does he really feel in charge? does he think it gives him power over people? why does he do that? who else thinks CIA is stupid and dresses funny?
Fact is, CIA could have destroyed Bane easily. He was just holding back and there was dust in his eye.

What did Pratchett mean by this?

was revealing yourself to be an expert on Reddit part of your plan?

he forgot.

The clothes are classic spook gear. I wouldn't expect a civillian to understand but the portrayal of CIA was praised in the intelligence community for being so accurate.

The dust rises

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAAYS

Its an unforgettable fun-filled adventure for the whole family. Two thumbs up.

>you will never actually watch "Bane" or "Planecrasher"

why live ;_;

The type of kinoflick that can only be enjoyed with your wife's son

it was an analogy for how greedy and complacent and stupid people in power became.

it works very well actually in the context of the movie

this is one of the best memes friend, I think you are not suited for this place

only an idiot would spend so much time on Cred Forums and hate bane

what the fuck do you do when you browse here?

Faggot's only mark on the internet besides being known as one of the hottest heads

>She's a big girl...

>I am a femanon and CIA gets me wet.

sure that isn't just your huge fatty thighs rubbing together 24/7?