Birth Of A Nation 2016

Anyone seen it? Here is the directors thoughts about it

"Griffith's film relied heavily on racist propaganda to evoke fear and desperation as a tool to solidify white supremacy as the lifeblood of American sustenance. Not only did this film motivate the massive resurgence of the terror group the Ku Klux Klan and the carnage exacted against people of African descent, it served as the foundation of the film industry we know today. I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it as a tool to challenge racism and white supremacy in America, to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice in this country (and abroad) and to promote the kind of honest confrontation that will galvanize our society toward healing and sustained systemic change."

this guy must be fucking insufferable in real life

especially when he's raping you

How the fuck did this guy get allowed to direct a god damn blockbuster film after that? Wtf is wrong with the US?

so a crazy rapist mass murderer who thought he was literally on a mission from god and butchered civilians indiscriminately - he had integrity.

Fuck off to liberia already jesus fucking christ.

I hope that most people are as fed up with this SJW jew bullshit as I am

Yeah! We should blacklist anyone who gets the charges dropped!

Hes anti homosexual so yeah

>And the Oscar for Best Rapist goes to...

Here's how you explain it: DADDY GOT THE ROLE NOW YOU CAN BUY THOSE SWEET SHOES THAT COST MORE THAN A COLLEGE EDUCATION

Oh boy, I sure do love historical revisionism! Can't wait for the all black ancient Egypt movie next!

>nigger rapes white woman
>years later, Jews give him money to steal from white people
it's like pottery

>I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it as a tool to challenge racism and white supremacy in America, to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice in this country

I guess murdering sleeping infants in their cribs for the crime of being white isn't racist then...

That baby had power over my oppressed people and privilege.

Like OJ and Casey Anthony? Yea you're right

>racism and white supremacy in America

It'll be over once election year is over.

It was on a technicality.

>praising literal baby killers

WEW

What kind of response is this? You liberal piece of shit

Blacks seem to bitch a lot despite claiming they are tougher than whites.

Can't support misogynist, racist rapists. Sorry OP.

And I think anyone else who does is sending the signal that they condone this behavior.

At least the girl he raped killed herself

> It's OK this nigger raped women because he's a disadvantaged nigger, and doesn't know any better.

Fucking liberals & their twisted mental gymnastics.

Can niggers just start a fucking race war already? If they want to kill whitey so bad then fucking do it, I'm sick of all this beating around the bush pretending like we'll ever be able to peacefully coexist.

when they are 100% guilty and things are dropped on technicalities, and the victim drops out of school/kills herself, and when he fucking harasses the victim

yea who cares though

>black supremacist nigger, raped a white woman, married another white woman
>Glorifies another nigger who mass murdered whites

Liberals see nothing wrong here.

Didn't the director raped a woman?

Yea but he's black so he's defended by the legal system & the media

If he hates whites, why does he hang with them?

man this sucks. At this pace, brown people like me are going to be considered white and even racist if we kill a negro.

>Armie Hammer goes from George Miller's Batman to Winklevoss twin(s) to Lone Ranger to supporting actor in a black power movie

>Mfw Irish
>All the Privilege, None of the Guilt

Fuck these blacks any way. I don't like them. There is seldom an instance where a high profile NIGGER isn't referring to their race for some reason.

they're easier to rape

Nigerians are fucking awful aren't they Éire bro? When will we kick out the few non whites in our country?

That guy is jew dude.

If given the chance to be around other Niggers, they - as expected, get uppity and leach the system.

The best blacks and other non-whites I know are ones who grew up here, went to school with us, hanged around with us etc. Can barely tell them from us except that they are niggers.

That is the secret to assimilation, don't give them an enclave or 'area' where they all get to gestate.

But aye, fuck 'em anyway, they've no need to assimilate now since 'Muh refugee' or whatever they want to claim they are.

I'd like to know what fucking roles he's referring to. Like, gimme some recent examples of degrading roles for black men.

FUCK! MASS GENOCIDE: WHEN?

step one - get a nigger accused of something heinous

step two - get him to do some pro-black propeganda

step 3 - call anyone racist whoever brings up black guys accusations

step 4 - use that as example of oppression

step 5 - profit

good job jews.

Black people create all the 'degrading' roles for themselves.

Gangsters, or slave movies, or musician movies - those three, when they're not race bending white characters or historical figures.

>That is the secret to assimilation
They are just acting, and that only works while they are a tiny minority.

>Parker's accuser filed a complaint against the university for failing to protect her from harassment which was settled with Penn State for $17,500.[93] The alleged harassment consisted of a personal investigator hired by Parker and Celestin flashing her photograph on campus that let her identity be known and subjected her to taunts such as, "There goes the white girl crying rape!"[91] In 2012 she committed suicide.

hmmm

What a heroic african man

This is true, but I wouldn't even consider those roles degrading. I mean, sure, you're playing to stereotypes (albeit VERY accurate stereotypes), but they're certainly not roles that you'd need to have a sit down chat with your family about. Self important nuggets like Nate Parker simply thrive on being the martyr.

Now, the black chick in Ghostbusters, that was a degrading role.

truly and icon representing the best of the african race

>I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it as a tool to challenge racism and white supremacy in America

Is white supremacy even that big of an issue now? And no, user-E-nooses saying nigger on the internet doesn't count.

It's the current year guys, I mean come on!

The very existance of whites is white supremacy
Which is why this nigger raped one white woman and hounded her until she killed herself
Then married another white woman to black her

Once day the evil whites will be gone, and finally we can have peace/equality.

ffs jews, give me a break. I keep having to post this picture, ugh.

He was just galvanizing her toward healing and sustained systemic change.

>Is white supremacy even that big of an issue now?

You need to take a bath and go outside man.

Why are African-Americans in Hollywood so whiny?

>Now, the black chick in Ghostbusters, that was a degrading role.

God I hope that shitty reboot flopped hard

Because they're spoiled fucking brats because of all the enabling involved. They're like a spoiled 2 year old who got everything they wanted and still aren't happy

I tried the scouring pad bath thing, my skin is still as dark as before.

>catholic
>no guilt
Get bent you papist fuck.

I don't know Europe why don't you just give refuge to every rapist in Hollywood.

I think it did at first, but then it rebounded (probably largely due to the controversy).

>Muh Famine
>Muh troubles
>Muh Civil rights
>Muh loss of language and Culture due to forced British Culture
>Muh being called Niggers inside out

STOP OPPRESSING ME PROD SCUM
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Mfw still no guilt

>that article
It's times like this when I need to get off the computer and go take a walk.

>In a 2014 interview with BET during publicity for the film Beyond the Lights that included Parker and director Gina Prince-Bythewood, Parker stated that in order to "preserve the black man" he would not be willing to portray gay characters. The video was later taken down and is no longer available.[103][104] In 2014, Parker also stated he would not take roles, such as gay roles, that he considered to be "emasculating".[105]

really makes you think

When this site closes soon we'll all get to take a long walk.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'VE GOT SOMETHING IN MY THROAT

Precisely, multiculturalism is kinda okay but it gets really sick when you just let them hang out in their own cities insulated from all other peoples, they only have a black/insert culture here identity not any American identity.

>Cosby accused of rape
>"I don't care if he hasn't gone to court over it! Multiple women with a ton of shit to gain accused him of rape, so that means he did it!"

>Nate Parker accused of rape
>"lel he didn't do it, accusations mean nothing"

>to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice

inciting violence is a crime

>healing

except BLM isn't going after "KKK" and "neonazis", they're gunning for average white citizens. Average white citizens have been putting up with this shit for decades and we're tired of it. Why do you think the Presidential race is so fucking close? It's because the idea that we need to placate these fucking tantrums ever other decade is tiresome.

>Birth Of A Nation 2016

>the new yorker

“The Birth of a Nation” Isn’t Worth Defending
Nate Parker’s retelling of Nat Turner’s rebellion does not succeed as art or as propaganda.

BRODY
R
O
D
Y

shut yo jive ass up cracka

What the fuck are you talking about? There has been nonstop bitching from feminists, especially black feminists, over Nate Parker. Only "We Wuz Kangz" Black Male nationalists have been defending him.

>"preserve the black man"
>be married to a white woman

Nope, found not guilty in a court of law.

But don't worry, Cred Forums will pretend he did, even though in the end it'll just make ALL men even more likely to lose every legal battle against women.

Yes yes, we know, the jews are trying to destroy white people despite the reality that their only non-jew supporters are white and even though destroying the whites will leave them in a world with no supporters and nothing but violent people who will definitely kill every last jew alive.

>mfw they actually cut in a bunch of BLM shit for the trailer

The rape scandal cancelled all the white guilt this guy had going for his movie being successful. It's already being left out of festivals and shit

just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean hes not guilty. stop being a dumb fuck