This is sad

This is sad

Yeah

No bias here I swear

>not worshiping the big black bodies

It's current year, user.

Westworld should be higher

larry wilmore haters BTFO

What am I suppose to be sad about? A show with a nonsensical plot is getting beat by two shows with a very clear plot.

>I need critics to validate my taste!
Literal children.

haven't seen Insecure but Westworld shits all over Luke Cage

lol, america is so fucking cucked

In all fairness we have only had one episode of Westworld so we can't rate it yet it should still be way above Luke Cage though

>Expecting a virtual world based show have a linear plot
>Judging after one episode
You fucks would complain about that shit too. Gotta complain about everything huh

>why isn't my capeshit higher
.why isn't my show with only one episode higher
kys retard, i'm so sick of pol

then leave

>calls someone a retard
>doesn't realize critics review based on more than one episode

Good bye western culture. It was fun while it lasted.

Not really a valid complaint considering shows like Game of Thrones get higher scores than all of these.

It's you that should be leaving back to pol, i'll stick around till trump loses to see where do we go from there

But i know that, i meant to greentext the second sentence too but forgot to press shift

>A show called Insecure
>OP is insecure

>ywn be this pleb and live the comfy and safe comfy life

whats the plot?

to destroy the whites?

are you scared, white boi?

I was actually a fan of the webshow Insecure was based on and it sucks now. That girl sold out big time but can't blame her for wanting to make actual money.

What was the webshow? link?

Have you watched all of those shows in order to make this thread? Should everything cater to your tastes?

Or you just wanted to make racebait thread #435687 on Cred Forums?

black people are bad and racist, ok cĂșck?

Never heard of the top one.

racist

Are tv show ratings ever accurate?

nazi

This thread and Cred Forums is more sad. Stop watching tv shows and stop posting critic scores

From a marketing perspective, if they dont cater to every demographic than they will lose ratings and be branded racist or sexist, t burtons new film, star wars tfa ,ghostbusters, FWD, pretty soon women will complain there isnt a "jane bond" etc. It's going to get more "diverse" whether or not we enjoy it or if it even makes sense.

wow what an original post, thanks for posting it

I, for one, am glad the west will fall in my lifetime and I welcome our new Chinese overlords.

At least the Chinese will genocide most of the non-whites.

WE WUZ HIGH RATED SHOWS N SHIT

>A show with a nonsensical plot

Are you fucking kidding me? The pilot beats the viewer upside the head with exposition left and right just so mongoloids like yourself would be able to understand what's going on. But apparently even that amount of cringy expository dialogue was not enough.

Your welcome

This is 100% right, easiest excuse for being dim witted is people blaming the plot because they simply dont comprehend the story even though it isnt complex at all.

>"fucking niggers getting casted as white characters, make your own stuff"
>proceed to release shows aimed at black people
>"fucking niggers, look at those ratings, it's a plot to destroy the white race, why are they making shows aimed at niggers? that's racist"

I swear to god you fucking fags, I bet you're all american.

Professional TV criticism is a joke, who the fuck actually gives a shit about it?

buaaaaaahhhh people like what I don't like buaaaaaaaaaaahh

THERE LITERALLY NO MEDIA BIAS TO INFLATE THE RATINGS TO MEDIOCRE SHOWS SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS ABOUT NEGROES!

Just ignore that this exact same thing happened in video games and it was a big whole thing in 2014. there no way it could happen in tv or movies

>american
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

new hbo show: Girls except black

a comedy
vs
a full season of a drama
vs
a drama

how is this even a fair comparison?
comedies have a much lower bar of quality to pass off as good