I finally got around to watching this piece of shit, and it sucks

I finally got around to watching this piece of shit, and it sucks.

Anybody who says this is good is a fucking poseur.

What is the appeal of this shlock among hipster faggots?

(you)

-10/10 b8

TWBB is a film that plebeians flock to in awe, because they are nearly completely underexposed to cinema.

It is a film which exposes the tasteless, time after time.

What in particular did you not like about it. Or do your critical faculties begin and end at 'it sucked?' You mouthbreathing stinky fatherfucking degenerate

kys

It is really overrated.

>“No!” is the first word spoken in There Will Be Blood, and it should be the last said in response to Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest pretend epic.

It's actually underrated.

Whether it's under or overrated, OP's histrionic reaction and 'hurr durr I don't like it, only posers like it' garbage marks him down as a pleb and a gigantic faggot.

>What is the appeal of this shlock among hipster faggots?

Is this a fucking joke? There Will Be Blood is a mainstream film that everyone has heard of. Is any film that is not a Hollywood blockbuster a "hipster" film to you?

it's a movie for "movie fans" so they're admiring how it was made and the acting abilities

It's not like the story itself is that interesting or anything.

>What in particular did you not like about it.

The director is a fucking idiot.

He had all the pieces needed to put together a cool puzzle.

The actors were good.

The director of photography was good.

The costumes and sets were good.

Despite all that, he made a movie that sucks fat dick.

It's like he tried to make a bicycle out of premium parts but ended up with some faggot contraption that you can't even ride.

>It's not like the story itself is that interesting or anything.

It's a man starting from the bottom climbing the ladder of capitalism to the very top. It's a universal story. I don't get what more you could want from a story.

What the story is at its core doesn't tell the quality of it anyway. There are plenty of stories that can be summarized as "Two people fall in love. Then they break up". Some of them are incredible, some of them are average, some of them are complete garbage. It's all up to the execution.

It's Daniel Day Lewis. He's that good but yeah, I thought most of the movie was boring as fuck.

OP, I want you to take a good hard look at yourself and what you're doing. Look at your life and see if this is really what you want to be doing.

>a movie that sucks fat dick.

how though?

name a better contemporary director than PTA

that's what happens when you get outside your super hero movie comfort zone. this will be one of your favorite movies one day. (unless you're a woman)

I don't take advice from fat ugly virgins, bro.

Take that fag shit to /r9k/ with the rest of your tears.

DDL is good.

It's a shame that his talents were wasted on this piece of shit movie.

Apply yourself dude, jesus...

How is it a piece of shit?

it's actually rated

I bet you think Korine is a good director lmao

not them but he is

Shane Carruth
Andrey Zvyagintsev
Pedro Costa
David Lynch

>bait
>he's okay
>no