Will iron fist suck like Luke cage?

Will iron fist suck like Luke cage?
Let's face it . Only reason why daredevil season 1 was geeat was because of Steven 's deknight who had a track record of doing great shows like Angel/Buffy, Smallville, Spartacus etc

Jessica Jones was OK cuz the girl behind it did twilight movies and lucke cage sucked and was boring cuz some black guy who hasn't done a good show in the past did it..

Iron fist is done by a guy who did dexter and six feet under and other shows no one's heard of.. It has battle of bastard's miguel spocknik directing few episodes so there's hope.. What do u guys think?

it's going to be generic and easily palatable stuff like every marvel show before it. will it be egregiously bad? no. will it do anything unique or interesting? probably not

he was in game of thrones as well

>great shows like Angel/Buffy, Smallville

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are missing out if you havent experienced buffy and angel you filthy pleb

>Jessica Jones was OK

Those shows really haven't aged well mate.

Memes aside
All the Marvel Netflix have been good.
JJ is the weakest but still better than most TV shows.
Your post is disregarded for being bait.

>great shows like Angel/Buffy, Smallville, Spartacus

Danny Rand, The Immortal Iron Fist has potentially the most interesting stories among all of the Marvel Netflix shows.

It'd be REALLY hard to fuck it up.

Luke Cage is great though
Iron Fist is probably gonna be the weakest.

>doing great shows like Angel/Buffy, Smallville, Spartacus etc
>Jessica Jones was OK cuz the girl behind it did twilight movies
>Iron fist is done by a guy who did dexter and six feet under and other shows no one's heard of..
kek
kill yourself op

Red pill me on Iron Fist. Is he one of those Hand ninjas?

hopefully not, it's got my boy Finn and the based nazi cop from Banshee.

maybe the earlier seasons of buffy hasnt but if you havent seen them because they are old, then you are idiot. There are episodes of Buffy and Angel that were so great.. even after 20 yrs of tv.. nothing has come to that greatness

Luke cage was better than Jessica Jones and just under daredevil though

>Your post is disregarded for being bait.

its bait because i called luke cage shit? Im sorry I'm not easily impressed by a piece of boring shit with a weak ass storyline and directing. Are you afraid to call it shit because you are scared of getting called racist?

only reason why people watched it and thought it was good was because it was so easily accessible through netflix. if it was a show on tv it wouldn't have survived after that weak as forgettable pilot

all marvel shows have no soul or depth and are REALLY bad so

the hand are pussies compared to what THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST can do. he killed a fucking dragon with his bare hands.

i just know netflix is going to make this dull and full of filler

Remind me, has Danny ever faced The Hand? I imagine he would mop the floor with them.

Confirmed for never watching them. Go watch your teen girl cw shows.

>another white man..
really?

>dexter and six feet under and other shows no one's heard of
Either bait or you're 13y.o.

he's right though

Nah, you're just too dense to notice the social themes in the show (although I thought they were pretty obvious)

holy shit LOL