Which Disney character had the most painful death?

Which Disney character had the most painful death?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-world-gaston-actor-dead-806834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this one

Dr Facilier

MODS MODSmods

delete

you're almost an entire year late

Not him. His neck would have snapped instantly.

In The Black Hole, this big red fucker disembowels a character, slightly off-screen.

Don't bother, with the movie, though. it is, sincerely, the worst movie I have ever seen. And I've seen some shit. It was so bad that, thirty something later, in my circle of friends, it is still a standing joke and a benchmark of "shittiest movie ever".

Scar was eaten by Hyenas.

The guy from the Princess and the Frog was dragged to hell by voodoo spirits

I don't know man, he seems like a man of great stature.

Captain Hook was presumably eaten by a crocodile

The queen in Snow White got lynched to death by angry dwarves but I don't recall if they added it to the Disney version.

Literally torn apart and then incinerated all on screen.

Hanging is actually the one of the most humane ways to kill. It's all but painless and instant when done right.

However at the height Clayton fell, the force would be such that his head would have ripped clean off.

The guy from Oliver and Company who get hit by a fucking train.

Scar.

In the long drop Gaston suffers an attack on the ego shortly before being split apart by the floor below.

This one.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-world-gaston-actor-dead-806834

This seems like the kind of shit I might do in real life without properly considering the consequences. I mean, I have an above average IQ, but that only applies when I'm actively thinking. I'm a blowdryer-in-the-bathtub kind of person. Sometimes I catch myself doing something retarded and think, "one of these days I'm not going to catch myself".

Didn't Sykes from Oliver and Company straight up get hit in a full on collision by a train? And his dogs got electrocuted from falling onto the tracks?

i have a guardian angel or something because i constantly JUST miss something that will cause me serious harm like sticking a wet finger into an open light socket, and i never realize there's any danger until right after it nearly gets me

christ even just a couple hours ago i was removing some adhesive with a razor blade and didn't realize how much force i was exerting towards myself until i nearly lost a thumb when i slipped

humans, right?

Ford demanded he have his character killed off because he was absolutely sick of the franchise.

Scar got eaten/Burned alive