/got/ general

Loyal General edition
Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5mL9PLAtkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Jon Targaryen, First of his name.

2nd for remember the Mannis

Rip

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Azor jonsa

Based

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come (OP aside, OP is a faggot).

This guy comes up and slaps your northern GFs ass

What do?

Just jump on the jon bandwagon, it'll live longer even in the books

I haven't been on /got/ in a couple days did I miss anything? Any new memes?

Y u so mean ;__;

But book Jon is my 4th favourite character

He needs to become your new number one before it's too late

tell him nowitenz

>a character is a mary sue wrapped in plot armor so you should root for him

that's not how it works.
actually makes most people hate him even more.

SOON

>actually makes most people hate him even more

Except they don't, most people like Jon even more now.

Only contrarian autists and sansafags (cause they think Sansa should've been made Queen) hate him

god the first scene with him was so good

the way he taunted balon and how the storm didnt effect him at all

but then dabid came

noh

Nice rare Stannis

of course normies like him, give some guy a badass line here and there and make him fight 'villains' and normies will always like him regardless of everything else.

Same reason they like Daenerys. You really consider the fact that the same tards who like KALEESIIIII like Jon Snow as well, and for the exact same fucking reasons?

>no "wildling fucking shit" anywhere in the filename or picture

why

>tfw D&D will have Dany's army shout "Daenarys! Daenarys! Daenarys!" as her army routs the White Walkers

post Sansa Starks

Jon Stark!

>normies will always like him regardless of everything else.

Except Stannis

>tfw Jon snow and Sandra Boltonnnister are in charge of the north now
>some shitty mopey bastard who can't win a battle unless some cavalry force save his ass
>some bitch with zero skill whatsoever

The Starks of old would be so disappointed.

Just started watching this show with newly acquired gf. 7 episodes in and it's still pretty shit, incredibly ugly costumes, pretty uninteresting story, too many bland and boring characters.
Does the show get better? And in that case, when?

>name faggotry

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>newly acquired gf

I hope she figures you out fast and gets outta there ;^)

> in that case, when?
When you take a step back and FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!

tell us who you think the most interesting character(s) are and we'll tell you what to expect of the show ( and possibly, to fuck off back somewhere else ).

Whats the likelihood that they're filming both seasons 7 and 8 right now since it's only 13 episodes?

But there's still Bran, who is an omniscient god basically. Unfortunately Rickon died and we'll never get a savage, brutal Stark but Bran still works.

The other two aren't even really Starks at this point.

He's infected with Tully DNA. He'll be an unintentional devil more than a god

Rob, CIA, the midget and Catelyn seems alright. The rest are bloody insufferable, especially Jon Snow. Also do the costumes get any better? It's like watching a low budget BBC documentary about the middle ages.

Based

He ripped that one dudes neck open using hodors body. That shit was pretty brutal.

Cast her

Penny, the dwaf-fu

potato #6

the costumes get much, much worse.
the more the seasons go the more it all becomes grey and black and the scenes are all dark as well.

And you probably should drop it after S3.
Tyrion becomes much worse after that point, and it's all the Daenerys&Jon Snow show too.

RIP.
Well thanks for the words of caution.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

jon is a manlet that didn't even win the battle

NORTHERN
FUCKING
SHI-AUGGHHH

Tfw you'll NEVER get to see Greywater Watch.

Cast him

>mememovingcastle

Samwell if Ranyll had been played by Steve Buscemi.

Hey guise, we're all over in /westworld/ pls get with the times

>between this general and hillary clinton, Millennial capacity for denial and self-deception is officially legendary

He might be dead, but he took down three northern shits including a Lord and Howland will bear that scar and shame till he dies

kys shill.

You guys can't sustain back to back threads

Alri' lads just dropping by

>only attractive girl on the show is a wayyyyyyyyy past her prime 7/10

Pass.

>TINY
>NORTHERN
>PECKERS

For nuSansa's tight pussy

fixed

The pig Tyrion rides

FAWK YEAH

Stannis fuckers

>29

>past her prime

I seriously can't wait for the massive lament and existential crisis that will befall late-wave Millennials when they get closer to 30, after believing all their gay little lives that it's tantamount to old age.

The mentality you're mocking is entrenched in the psyche of every generation while it's young.

Women go past their prime around 30, though, in 99% of cases. It's a fact. Men can keep their looks but women get busted past 30.

>I seriously can't wait for the massive lament and existential crisis that will befall late-wave Millennials
Our lament and existential insecurity has already been used up, my dude. If it gets any worse, we'll probably be burning your shit and killing ourselves all ancient pagan style.

That happened because the Double Dipshits are physically incapable of writing characters dealing with trauma in any way other than making them psychotic

That wasn't psychotic though. It was an act that symbolized Bran breaking free of his bodily bonds and finally being able to defend himself. Pretty epik.

No, mind rape is pretty psychotic. The fact that they found a way to justify it with almost no reflection makes it even worse.

Point taken. Mind control s
Ser Gregor and rip night kings head off when

r u ok

No I had a momentary seizure. Hodor

You were touched by a god.

>he thinks prime is directly and strictly linked to age

Carice is still in her prime at 40.
ERW prime ended before she was 20.

mrw

Wrong. Late Millennials and the first bit of Gen Z are the only idiots who think 30+ means both feet in the grave, and are psycho obsessed with the concept. It will be fun to watch you all freak out and hang yourselves meanwhile I'll be 60's, not giving a shit and fucking your daughters/gfs/wives

Queens:

>Melisandre
>Margaery
>Sansa
>Kinvara

1st Row: Well known legendary fighters and Robert

>Prime-Dayne (Show): Dual Wielding; no Dawn
>Prime-Barristan
>Prime-Jaime: Both Hands
>Prime-Robert

2nd Row: Next gen's greatest fighters

>Hound
>Oberyn: Poisons and all
>Brienne: With Oathkeeper
>Mountain: Un-armored

3rd Row: Loose cannons

>Bronn
>Khal Drogo
>Jaquen
>Daario

Claim a Queen
Claim 3 Kingsguard
1 from each row
You can't pick the guy directly below them
(You cant pick Melly>Dayne>Hound>Bronn)

I just like to say, while I have everybody's attention

I just wanna say that... I fucking hate niggers.

>Someone complaining about the customes

You are the first person sir

but nice bait actually

Do you think she likes analungus?

Melly, Jaime, Hound, Jaquen.

R8 it fags. Try and prove it isn't the best one
Protip: You can't.

Melisandre
Prime Bobby
Oberyn
Daario

Salsa

EPIC Dual Wielding

Oberyn

Jaqen

Why is Gwendoline Christie so cute and pure

>"it is not a matter of gold or horses. This is bloodmagic, lady. Only death may pay for life."
>"Death?"..."My death?"
>"No"
>"Do it"
>mfw reading this
So she's not going to wonder whose death it will be? Did George just erased Dany's curiosity so that epic witch lady can deliver "ur sons life lmao"? This is stupid.

shes easily cuter than maisie and sophie combined.

They're all cute but I think Massie is the cutest in my humble opinion

seek help.

Hire a frog to kill him.

ITT: Characters that did literally nothing wrong

yes maisie is a qt
gwendoline is a qt
sophie is a qt
everyone is a qt

we all know who the top qt is

>isaac: lovely, #supercute, lovely to meet you, X
>maisie: williams

lol let me go to war and bring all my sons, the oldest of which has no kids, along with my brothers, that way if we all die, my uncles who are old and have no kids can inherit

What did Greatjon mean by this?

>robb: the young wolf
>arya: the lone wolf
>bran: the winged wolf
>rickon: the wild wolf
>sansa: the dead wolf

r8 it

>>sansa: the dead wolf

More like red wolf, dead wolf sounds retarded

W H O O S H

her wolf is dead and soon so is she, retard

Just because her wolf is dead and she'll be too, BLONDE = GONE, doesn't make dead wolf not retarded

Sansa: the staggered wolf

give one good reason that name makes any sense for her. hard mode: No superficial appearance descriptors that literally anyone could have and are not special in any way. keep in mind bran and rickon are both gingers in the books and theres nothing unique about red hair.

She's a chick, so her appearance is all she has going for her as her main attribute and that people remark on and that a fair number of people want her for

revised

>robb: the young wolf, because he was a young man forced into war and kingship
>arya: the lone wolf, because she travels alone and her story is about identity and finding a pack
>bran: the winged wolf, because he's a wizard whos "chained" to earth by his disability but his powers let him literally and metaphorically fly
>rickon: the wild wolf, because he is an uncontrollable terrible toddler
>sansa: the red wolf, because.............. she, like many many people, has red hair

well it pretty much sums up her useless character. why does anyone care about sansa again?

more like the triggered wolf

>because.............. she, like many many people, has red hair

Because she prizes herself on and is prized for her looks.

Is a good description for her role, she's there for men to fight over, Littlefinger wants a slice just because she's hotter than Cat and looks like her, and you could say the "red" refers to the death that surrounds her like her family and Joffrey

death surrounds literally. LITERALLY. every character.

>the only reason to care about this character is because of her appearance

what youre saying is sansafags are big ol neckbeards

We can all agree who got the best wolf name

Isaac is a cutie
I want him for sexual

>sansafags are big ol neckbeards

Factually they're women, but in story, she's only good for her looks and claim

The reaction to Sansa's inevitable death will be hilarious. They definitely need to show the body though.

so why the fuck is jaime going north of the wall this season

when will game of thrones have an ass eating scene someone start a petition

whats wrong with maisies face

she's a qt that's what

Where did you get that idea?

not according to @pjasphoto

Meh she doesn't look made up or anything. She was probably just having an average day and someone asked if they could take a picture of her and post it online for everyone to see and criticize.

i just know

So who has a better chance of still being alive?

>Stannis
>Blackfish

why the is the brotherhood without banners traveling north again

Both their deaths were mentioned in the show after the fact, but it seems like the Blackfish could have more realistically faked his - it was some random man-at-arms who 'killed' him, so he could've dressed up a dead body in his clothes or some shit since none of the Lannister troops knew what he looked like. Still, it seems really unlikely since he was probably the oldest fucker around (dead giveaway if the fake dead body is younger), Jaime knew what he looked like and may have checked the body, and a lot of the castle knew what he looked like too. So yeah, he's probably dead.
Stannis is even less likely to have survived, though, since Brienne knew who he was, we saw them on-screen just before the death (so there's no chance she killed someone else), and she confirmed it later. It's also highly unlikely that she would've shown mercy (and lied about killing Stannis), because she was a killer and obsessed with avenging her dead faggot king.
In terms of the storyline of the show, Stannis honestly would serve even less of a purpose than Brynden in 'coming back' like the Hound. There's not much show-time left and D&D can't afford to bring back more characters like that, especially Stannis.
So as assuredly dead as they both are, I'm gonna say that the Blackfish has a better chance of coming back.

Don't they know about the White Walkers now or some shit? I think Beric/Thoros said something along those lines to Sandor (although not referencing the WW specifically).

But what do they expect to do when the get to the wall?

chill

>its a dany takes over as queen and exiles jaime to the nights watch episode

>its a jaime meets the brotherhood without banners at the wall and joins them instead episode

>>its a dany takes over as queen and exiles jaime to the nights watch episode
She would just as soon execute him, but I guess Show Tyrion would prevent that. Book Tyrion would have him killed.

Show Jaime wants to kill Tyrion now, doesn't he?

>that guy

OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yes he does, but I think they would play it off as Tyrion being merciful to his brother and still caring for him even though Jaime hates him now

St.Tyrion

Why did this little cunt have such a large army under his command? And why did no one think to kill him in his sleep?

God forbid the meme dwarf have any questionable character traits shown.

>Took Winterfell back from Ironborn scum
>Avenged the Starks by punishing the traitor who took Winterfell and murdered its citizens
>Killed the man who orchestrated the Red Wedding, thus further avenging the Starks
>Freed the North from Ironborn invaders
>Destroyed Stannis' satanic, human-sacrificing forces
>Let Sansa Stark come back to her home and kept her safe

He was a bretty cool guy, desu

Dubs confirm ramsay did nothing wrong

Death

We can only hope there is some bad ass Euron in season 7. Aeron chapter from Winds tells that he is going to be biggest evil on Westeros!

Walkers are force of nature. Not evil in same way as Ramsay or Euron.

I know you're talking about the characters and all, but 'the lone wolf' is kinda weird for Arya given that Nymeria is leading a massive wolf pack.

(cont)
especially considering it was probably all Arya doing it.

Direwolves don't usually do that.

Fuck me, Uncle Benjen

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

I had a dream about /got/ last night Cred Forums.

>Be me, an observer like I'm watching the show
>Dany is on her way to KL
>It's nighttime and she's sailing her big ship
>One of the dragons flies overhead and gets kind of excited if you know what I mean
>Excitedly breathes fire all over Dany's ship
>Ohshit.webm
>Carnage, hundreds dead, Dany alive and in the water with a bunch of corpses
>Dany realises she has finally learned what it is to be a true stronk warrior and she is very happy about it in a mad queen kind of way

What did I mean by this?

Your subconscious is aware that Bran is going to hijack the dragons.

I also had a dream about Bran last night but I don't really remember the details.

She almost looks normal there.

Shelob

The lord of light has been very kind to you.

That's nothing, I had a dream I was fucking blonde Sophie telling her she's gonna die

let me guess, you were also Jon Snow and it was literally our ship?

yes

>cat's name changed for sansa
>no mention of jon
>guy looks nothing like jon

Eddard X Sansa desu

I'm not a manlet and can't see myself besides body parts (since it's POV) in my dreams, so no

Jon looks just like Ned in the books retard, not even that user

uh, Summer did it too.

Who doesn't?

Stannis

Guys, who is going to be Bran's new Hodor? I mean, even if they get horses from the Watch, Bran still needs someone to carry him around in close quarters.

I thought it would be Sansa, since like Hodor she is both retarded and huge, but it seems like she's in for an early grave, so we need someone else. Sir Gregor maybe?

No he doesn't, he's like fifteen years old in the books.

>he doesn't know about le generation xerox trope

hopefully he won'T need any horse because they just shove him in an ice cell and let him there to die so we're rid of his shitty character.

not gonna happen because bran will never leave beyond the wall
I'm not joking, bran will not leave beyond the wall in season 7A, bran will probably use his powers in the grand battle, but he knows too much. he knows the r+l=j. meera will be probably kidnapped/killed for filler shit in s7A

Tormund

Why so butthurt, Sansatard?

>rid of the only character that ultimately matters

kk user

Brienne

She's tall, strong and it would get back at Jaime

youre right that he's not leaving the wall in early season 7 but thats because theres some ebin shit going down with the white walkers later in the season

Even Ned says Jon looks just like him, just younger

who gives a fuck if he "ultimately matters".
That's like saying it's stupid to want daenerys to die becuase "Why would you want to future queen of westeros to die?".

Bran is shit, I don't care if he matters or not, he's still shit. And I'd rather not have to read/watch this shitty character anymore.

literally kill yourself

OH SHIT BOYS SHE JUST BLASTED THOSE RUMORS!!! BLASTED THEM WITH PISS!!!

hello r*ddit

Cause she'd spoil if she's gonna live or die right?

""""""""Castle""""""""
It's a raft with some slightly better quality wicker huts on. Fucking frogs man.

get a hold of this butthurt dorneshit

Sorry about your shit tier plebian taste m8

If you had a Valyrian steel sword, what would it be called and what would it look like? If you were suddenly raised to nobility, what would your house sigil and words be?

>show the body
They won't tho. We're talking about the people who didn't dare showing stannis body bc of the inevitable butthurt.

>people who didn't dare showing stannis body bc of the inevitable butthurt.
Online autists isn't the reason that they didn't.

Butthurt is not the reason they didn't show stannis' body.

Kekekekeke

Calling it now

Bran will destroy the Walkers at the end of season 7 but it'll be anticlimatic as fuck like the Dorne massacre was, the real battle would be Dany vs. Westeros. The Walkers are a red herring.

Bc if you tried to murder him and failed your suffering would be legendary even in hell

>> actually believing this

NO GODS, NO CHILDREN, NO BRAN, ONLY MAN

THE REINS OF HIS'T'RY BACK IN THE HANDS OF MAN

Sorry but your face character is just a red herring. Like Doran Martell he'll die like a bitch after 7 seasons of doing literally nothing. Nobody cares about le fight against le evil ice zombies.

>Nobody cares about le fight against le evil ice zombies.

Keep telling yourself that pleb.

George said the ice is the Others and the fire is Dany and her dragons

If George gave a shit about the Walkers he would have developed them a lot more. He really doesn't though. For every word about the Walkers he has a hundred words about lemon cakes, Quentyn, and Daario's cock. Walkers are irrelevant.

Is this the most low energy way to die?

>If George gave a shit about the Walkers he would have developed them a lot more.

No cause he likes making and keeping them mysterious, hence the name Others.

Even in the original outline they wait beyond the Wall observing until the third book

Theyre not meant to be a prevalent threat until the last act of the series when it stops being about mostly politics and starts being about magic.

What? I see myself in dreams all the time.

Not me, my dreams are almost always POV

OP stinks, this thread is awful

that's why you should let me make all the threads

Fuck right off.

what's your problem?

sageing this thread now

Reminder to filter brad.

And start posting jonsa to ward away his presence

>where are my niece and nephew?
>let's murder them!

>happy shitting

Literally Emmy winning writing.

>>sunset found her squatting in the grass
even shit writers can get awards too as evidenced by the amount of awards george has

>1975 Hugo Award for Best Novella for "A Song for Lya" [88]
>1979 Nebula Award for Best Novelette for "Sandkings" (This is Martin's only story to win both a Hugo and a Nebula.)[89]
>1980 Hugo Award for Best Novelette for "Sandkings" [90]
>1980 Hugo Award for Best Short Story for "The Way of Cross and Dragon" [90]
>1985 Nebula Award for Best Novelette for "Portraits of His Children" [89]
>1988 Bram Stoker Award for Long Fiction for "The Pear-Shaped Man"
>1989 World Fantasy Award for Best Novella for "The Skin Trade"
>1997 Hugo Award for Best Novella for "Blood of the Dragon" [91]
>2003 Premio Ignotus for Best Foreign Novel for A Game of Thrones
>2004 Premio Ignotus for Best Foreign Novel for A Clash of Kings
>2003 Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel for A Storm of Swords
>2006 Premio Ignotus for Best Foreign Novel for A Storm of Swords
>2011 Locus Award for Best Original Anthology for Warriors (co-edited with Gardner Dozois)
>Declared by Time "One of the Most Influential People of 2011"[4]
>2012 Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel for A Dance with Dragons
>2012 Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation, Long Form for Game of Thrones, Season 1 (co-executive producer)[92]
>2012 World Fantasy Award for Life Achievement
>2013 Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form for Game of Thrones, Season 2, Episode 9, "Blackwater" (screenwriter)[93]
>2014 Locus Award for Best Original Anthology for Old Mars (co-edited with Gardner Dozois)
>2015 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - Game of Thrones, Season 5 (co-executive producer)
>2015 Northwestern University Medill Hall of Achievement Award[95]
>2016 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - Game of Thrones, Season 6 (co-executive producer)

>it's a brad's back and posting his bait images again thread

Jonsaautist, save us!

Reminder Stannis is coming back

>Dany appears in Westeros, show slowly coming to conclusion
>suddenly, army of 120 000 men appears with Stannis Baratheon leading it
>he literally slays a dragon (Drogon) while Daenerys screams like a bitch
>everybody is absolutely shocked by his brutality as he grabs Daenerys by her hair and slits her throat
>normies rage, Burlington Bar fucking explodes
>Melly Sanders TREMBLES in excitement, immidiatelly drops to her knees along with all the Dothraki to their new khal
>everybody cheers 'Stannis Stannis Stannis' and even he cracks a smile
>Paradise City starts playing as scene fades away with Stannis smiling and everybody gathering around him in peace to celebrate his existence

Stannis is dead as Sansa, get over it

holy fuck we're still on this thread

Bran

Yes, threads last over 24 hours during off season

not based

Pfui

Oct. 6th, 2016 at 12:37 PM
sadface
Sports are not bringing me a lot of joy this week.

Not only did the Giants and Jets both suffer painful losses over the weekend, but the Mets are got eliminated in the wild card game in baseball. One and done.

Life is meaningless and full of pain.
Current Location:Santa Fe
Current Mood: morose morose
Tags:
baseball, nfl

Is my favorite

/got/ is dead OP is a faggot

Thank the gods.

Now we just need some freak fire to take out the Wild Card authors at this next event and George's calendar is free

this thread is boring, trash and like a week old. you should stop making these generals

last one was good

We see you westworld shill

That's weird. Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror in a dream?

There's never a mirror or reflective surface in my dreams. I see myself third person sometimes, that's it

JONSA
O__---S
N__---N
S__---O
ASNOJ

Bump the thread you maggots

>Sports are not bringing me a lot of joy this week.

>Not only did the Giants and Jets both suffer painful losses over the weekend, but the Mets are got eliminated in the wild card game in baseball. One and done.

>Life is meaningless and full of pain.

That's another excuse he'll use to justify the writing not going good and delaying the books even more

Who's the most pure cast member

samwell
young hodor

>jaquen
>loose cannon

the guy who literally never ever kills anyone without any hassle or over the top brutality, unless he is told to, and is perfectly calm and well mannered at all times. thats loose cannon?

fuckin ametuers

she is the lost wolf she was taken from her pack and (in the books) is yet to get back to them

Who do you think

No.

He's 14 at the start of the books I'm pretty sure, but they still mention how he looks like Ned.
>"Lord Eddard Stark is my father," Jon admitted stiffly. Lannister studied his face. "Yes," he said "I can see it. You have more of the north in you than your brothers"
>Jon was never out of sight, and as he grew, he looked more like Ned than any of the trueborn sons she bore him. Somehow that made it worse.
>Jon had their father's face, as she did. They were the only ones. Robb and Sansa and Bran and even little Rickon all took after the Tullys

Gwendoline

Where would Stanny get 120,000 men from?

hope you're feeling sorry for no twow, not for that fat fucking worthless fuck who deosn't write anymore because he doesn't give a fuck about his fans.

I hope his teams lose every game til he dies.

sophie

>>sansa: the red wolf, because.............. she, like many many people, has red hair
>well it pretty much sums up her useless character. why does anyone care about sansa again?

no one does.
how about the retarded wolf? or the boring wolf? camera wolf?

no way she's a big party girl

I don't buy the image, tbqh. Probably not even an "image" she is trying to convey. So she goes clubbing, big fucking deal.

Wrong it's IHW

is Edd and Cat.... just swap the names

He's more qt than pure to me because I want him for sexual

She doesn't just go clubbing, it's an open secret that she likes party drugs like cocaine

>yfw Notch has more Twitter followers than she does

Clearly he parties harder than she ever did. You only get 3+ million followers on Twitter when you party as hard as Notch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=u5mL9PLAtkM

Didn't even give a shit about the blonde golddiggers behind him. Now that's hardcore.

>deadmau-five and his lo-rent Mac setup

pussy ass bitch, don't know how to modcam or anything

>modcam

You loser, but you're right

>has entire fucking wall of modcan behind him

>not even using it

>no patches, nothing

>just his Mac and some Fisher Price mixer bullshit

Do people still listen to his trash?

forgot pic. sorry /got/ but you know this has been the best conversation this thread's had all week

He's never done anything wrong in his whole life.

Not cocaine, mandy

She looks like she's 47 years old.

/got/ I'm sorry my computer was broken and I couldn't post Varys.

So do you think he would go for sexual or no

Not with you

What about maisie

Generic Riverlands tavern whore #256278

Literal goblin who's idea of pillow talk is probably whining about ageism against millennials

Last face the night king will ever see before getting btfo

hopefully the one that gets gangraped by Gregor Clegane's men

Good God you fuckers are boring

With each sason and with each new leak or pic, more autists are dying and more storylines are wrapping up.

Fewer people posting combined with less to talk about.

Sansafags are the latest casualties

>be Varys
>claim to want peace and order in the realm
>claim that a king's power is just an illusion
>actively encourage an invasion that will burn the countryside and throw Westeros into chaos

He's just as bad as LF. Can't wait to see his fat head on a spike t b h.

Be a steward of /got/ and keep this thread alive tonight.

I prefer seeing someone beating the shit out of him. All those smug talkers deserve a punch in the throat.

I'm just going to keep posting until I can make a new thread. OP is a faggot. /got/ eternal has been failing because the OPs of this thread and the thread before it were faggots.

Only a very short chaos which ends with a powerful person of the right birth, blood, magic dragons, loyal army and strong alliances.

Which is a lot better, faster and less damaging than LF who starts and prolongs multiple conflicts and weakens everything so he himself can be king

In the books he's definitely meant to be a gray character, but the show writer's treat him like Tyrion - to make the audience root for Daenerys they have him as a much more sympathetic character.

>The Night of The Long Knives is better than the destabilization of feudalism

Pretty sure the series is going to end with an absolute monarchy taking hold. The feudal lords have too much power.

LF wants people to still be alive in the end. I mean he wants to rule them, he has to have someone in "his" kingdom.

He can pit the Tyrell against the Lannister, but he wants at least one to survive. That kinda things.

But Varys wants Aegon to be king no matter the cost. If the Tyrell and Lannister oppose him he'll want them to all die.

Varys' intentions could be deadlier than LF's.
Plus, this is just to put some kid on the throne, who may or may not prove to be a good king.

LF might be evil, he's smart and he knows what he's doing (hence all he achieved so far). Varys/Aegon? Well, Varys designed that masterplan when Aegon couldn't talk.

He doesn't give a fuck about the ruler being good at ruling, he had no idea if he would be. He just wanted him to rule because MUH TARG BLOOD(or blackfyre, wtv) regardless of the rest.

Oh sure they tried to teach him. Teach him in faith, teach him to work, teach him to fight, teach him to think...

But it all failed, he's just an autistic retard who throws tantrums like a 6y/o kid despite being a man grown.

This might be reminiscent of the elections to some, but...
Who would you want as a leader? A skilled but evil'ish person?
Or a fucking retard with good intentions?

And keep in mind, LF's "evil" will be much lower once he's in his endgame. He has to do lots of shit because yeah, raising to King (or whatever he hopes to) is hard, like, almost impossible.

But once he gets it, he won't need to do as much evil/questionable shit, because the main thing he had to do is achieved.

He will never be honorable and gentle, but he won't just kill people for the sake of it. He does it now because he needs it to rise, but he won't need it as much if he gets it.

Tatiana literally looks like a "hot version" of Maisie.
Or Maisie looks like a failed and deformed clone of Tatiana.

>short chaos

someone tell the Dothraki

being mind raped by a little boy is the worst way to go

who cares, he was just a plot device anyway

This thread is like a constipated shit

Thank you, Uncle Benjen

What do we say to the god of deadlines?

name any GoT character with a lovelier boipussy

you can't

Bran

But he's too pure for lewd, user.

besides, S1 Arya's girlpussy is better

/ourship/. Literally our ship

Literally the best lewdest match taking into account baneposting, fappability and other things.

Literally compliments textual Jon/Arya

Literally CIA and Sansa

Literally the anti-plebbit, literally hated by normies and SJWs everywhere

Covered by GRRM back when Jonsafag was still shitting his diapers

Is this art supposed to be good?

Requesting sweet Robin gifs

No, it's supposed to be art that isn't just Ned/Cat with the names changed

also sweetrobin gifs

Not today

What is the screen for?

>Short chaos
Right, because the Dothraki lifestyle totally doesn't revolve around raping and pillaging. I'm sure they'll have taken enough cultural sensitivity lessons by the time the boat lands for them to fit right into Westeros.
>Right birth, blood
Tardgaryen incest genes, oh boy.
>Magic dragons
A good peacekeaper in the hands of someone with a sane mind. Unfortunately they follow Danaerys.
>Strong alliances
The Tyrells and Sandshits are literally only in it for revenge. The Reach and Dorne don't like eachother at all.
>Loyal army
Dothraki follow strength. They'll only be around as long as Dany can shout at them from a dragon. Unsullied, fair enough, but there's less than 10k of them. The armies of the Reach and Dorne are loyal to their own lords, who are only in it for themselves.

Plus the most recent living memory that Westeros has of Targs is an insane old fucker that everyone hated.

Nothing would satisfy me more than Varys plans falling apart around him while he gets his fat smug fucking face smashed in.
Good actor tho

>it's a ciafag post

Top Kek

>oppose him he'll want them to all die.

No, and he hasn't shown that

>e's smart and he knows what he's doing (hence all he achieved so far). V

His plans are plot powered and make no sense cause his opponents are never real enough to ask anything or point anything iut. Tyrion says nothing to anyone about Cat and Littlefinger, no one asks any guards about the moon door thing, Marillion happens to be a would be rapist so Sansa has no problems lying, Cat trysts him even if they left on bad terms, Cat brings Tyrion to crazy Lysa instead of her husband, etc.

>But once he gets it, he won't need to do as much evil/questionable shit, because the main thing he had to do is achieved.

Yes he will, has to secure his position and his lack of right lineage and blood means he'll always be insecure

Preston get to work you lazy nigger. It's been over a week since the last video.

>Dothraki lifestyle totally doesn't revolve around raping and pillaging.

And folllowing strength. It's not a perfect system or a great on but most will die from fighting armoured men and a lot to the cold, and the rest made to stop or burn

>The Tyrells and Sandshits are literally only in it for revenge. The Reach and Dorne don't like eachother at all.

May not like each other but they both have an enemy and are on much friendlier grounds with Targs than anyone else

>Dothraki follow strength. They'll only be around as long as Dany can shout at them from a dragon.

Which will continue till they fight the Walkers so whatever, not like most other forces can easily or plausibly kill the dragons

It's funny how accurate this is.

FROGGO IS A PURE QT YOU TAKE THAT BACK

I'ed call my valyrian steel sword nigger-man, it would look like a typical sword but at it's tip it would be curved to look like a cat's mouth hissing.

My sigil would be a red cat mounting a blackman on all fours, on a cloth of silver

It's words would be "the blacker the crevasse the sharper the barb"

Are you nuts? He started a war which killed millions just to gain more power for himself. Being good at stabbing people in the back might get you to the topp but it won't keep you there, nor make you a good king.

> looked more like Ned than any of the trueborn sons
It doesn't mean he looks exactly like him (and how would he, Ned's not his father).

In another Catelyn chapter she also talks about how disappointed she was when she first saw Ned, as he looked kind of plain.
While Jon is generally described as very attractive.

>While Jon is generally described as very attractive.
Haven't come across anything like that in the books yet, although it does come up a lot in the show (PRETTY CROW x1000000). What are the passages where Ned is described as plain and Jon as attractive? I haven't read that far ahead yet.

>doesn't mean he looks exactly like him (

Not that user but except even Ned thinks so

>Ned saw Jon Snow's face in front of him, so like a younger version of his own.

>(and how would he, Ned's not his father).

Genes, how do they work? You can look like your aunts and uncles as opposed to your mom or dad m8

>as he looked kind of plain.

That's cause she was spoiled by Brandon's Chad good looks and comparing Ned to him. Cersei also thinks Jaime can look like shit, when compared to Rhaegar

It's that scene from Alien Resurrection

New thread when

IKR, it feels like this one has been going for days.

Make one now. A non-bran/Jon one is desireable

we havent made a bran thread in a while you autistic idiot

New

>before limit

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS THREAD'S FUCKING LIMIT, FUCK OFF

Which one do we go to, the one where OP fucked up or the one that cancerously has Bran in it?

Two early threads, and thread wars, in the offseason.

What did I expect

It's bran getting thrown out the window tho

I give you mercy

The sword would be called truth, with a sun inlaid with gold at the end of the handle. The Sigil would be a golden sun with 3 white clouds around it. The words would be "The night is darkest just before the dawn"