Are you ready for Wolverkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/wolverine-3-title-logan-poster/
slashfilm.com/wolverine-logan-plot-details/
collider.com/wolverine-3-filming-rated-r/
avclub.com/article/wolverine-3-photos-introduce-old-man-logan-slightl-238135
youtube.com/watch?v=TLSryS1vVj4#t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Mangold doens't fuck it up this time like he did with that shitty CGI robot samurai climax in the last one

>Logan

For cucks sake.

>not old man logan

come on

That's literally what it's based on though

>called LOGAN
>little girl holding an old beaten up hand

I'm going to go into this wanting to cry when its over, but i'll hate it too much to feel anything but self-loathing

I'll be missing you, Gabe, while i'm watching this

j

>little girl

>little girl kino
Yes

kek

I got Schindler's List vibes.

>he has scars

he's going to die, right?

It's Jackman's last Wolverine movie so probably

Is this the one that's supposed to be rated R?

>It's Jackman's last Wolverine movie

Just like DoFP and The Wolverine were, right?

It's not gonna be called logan you negros

that's because they literally ripped off the Schindler's List poster.

>Alright, now you can let my hand go, Wade
>But Logan...

Mark Millar did an issue with him in a concentration camp if memory serves

>SNIKT!
Excuse me? What was wrong with "Shing"?

snikt has been Wolverine's signature sound effect for ages, but you already knew that.

Every single movie with Wolverine has a moment of him getting shot and then getting up and cracking his neck.

slashfilm.com/wolverine-3-title-logan-poster/

Yeah it actually is. I mean I don't think it's that great an idea but that's a pretty strong poster regardless.

No doubt international poster will throw an X or Wolverine on it

It's weird that they just can't make a good Wolverine film. X-Men and X-2 were great, but both of the stand alone films are garbage. It's weird considering that Wolverine is an alright character and Hugh Jackman does a good job playing him.

What is Deadpool doing on there?

He never said that about those

The Wolverine would have been good if they had cut that horribly acted snake woman and just used the regular Silver Samurai instead of that giant mecha Samurai

Why is his hand all fucked up? Isn't regen from anything his main power?

>that poster and title
>"we want the kino audience"

slashfilm.com/wolverine-logan-plot-details/

>Logan is inspired by the Old Man Logan arc from the comics, which sees an aged Wolverine called back into action. Director James Mangold has shared a script page that explains Logan’s condition at the start of the film. “As for our hero, well, he’s older now and it’s clear his abilities aren’t what they once were. He’s fading on the inside and his diminished healing factor keeps him in a constant state of chronic pain — hence booze as a painkiller,” it reads. “So by all means, go ahead and worry about him.”

Logistically not really feasible but in theory this would make a good movie.

>it's another mutant trying to assassinate a political figure movie.

I can't wait for this, mainly because I want to see Stephen Merchant as some greasy snide villain

So did Wolverine's little nip adventure never happen now?

>in this flick
>not in this kino

doomed from the start

>Logistically

Is X23 set to appear?

I've always thought with his height he could play a Predator.

see Yes

Capekino

>Really like Hugh Jackman's Wolverine but half of the movies including both of the solo movies he's been in have been garbage

Here's hoping for a good send-off

Here's a leaked image of the mutant he's playing in the movie.

Why you gotta douche down on someone just to prove that you know the canonical onomatopoeias for a crappy xmen character throughout time

ang li wrote and directed it, too. If you read his interviews he says he's trying to reproduce the vibe he got in the hulk movie.

>first word I read from Logan
>Fuck.

Kino

Because if no one calls you out on your shenanigans you might try it again.

Right, as in impractical.

>ang li wrote and directed it, too.

What the fuck are you talking about, Ang Lee isn't involved with this movie.

Funny, that's what i'm doing with you.

No, look up the USA today interview he did on the 2nd. It's an Ang Li flick and he's gonna use Mark Ruffalo as Wolverine.

>all that CG and you can still see the fucking polygons on the skin texture

What did they mean by this?

>I'm not slagging you off, it could be your brother

It'll be dank if it's rated R and not autistic pg-13 censored violence

That it's gonna be kino

total ripoff

Think it is. Deadpool success surely a factor.

Screenshot this.

All the action scenes will be half lit, blurry and contain over 50 scene cuts each.

>It'll be dank if it's rated R

collider.com/wolverine-3-filming-rated-r/

>While Kinberg wouldn’t go so far as confirming that Patrick Stewart is co-starring in the movie, he did confirm that it will be R-rated and teased the setting and tone:

>“I’m not sure what I’m allowed to say about that. I will agree with you that Patrick Stewart was rumored to be a part of that film. It takes place in the future, and as you and others have reported, it is an R-rated movie. It’s violent, it’s kind of like a western in its tone. It’s just a very cool, different film.”

they said it's not due to Deadpool but come on..

Good. Wolverine is a character that doesn't deserve to be dumbed down

Thing is they always pushed it as much as they could in the pg-13 movies, watching Logan stab stryker in the shoulder still looks painful as fuck even without gallons of blood.

Hell they even threw in a blood splattered and severed limbs in Apocalypse.

That was a great scene

The sentinels killing everyone in DOFP was pretty full on too.

Was best part of Apocalypse and they did a good job hiding the fact he was even in it. Only time he's been full berzerker mode in the movies?

>It’s just a very cool, different film

mhm

>can only say fuck once in a pg-13 movie
>no more fucks heard throughout the rest of the movie
>you have been bamboozelled
>yfw

No fucking shit

>L2greentxt

>16 years later
>middle aged australian stage actor is still playing Wolverine

Why Bryan?

Why would you do this?

Fans are gonna throw a bitch fit when there's a new Wolverine actor and complain that the only real Wolverine is Jackman.

One on one, One on one, One on one, One on one, One on one, One on one ...

Filming for this was crazy secret, we have absolutely no shots from set and they've rapped already. That's basically unheard of these days for cape films.

X-23?

Films starring wolverine alternate between good and diabolical, after Apocashit we're due for a good one.

I'm still not going to pay to see it though, I've learned my lesson.

>they've rapped already

I didn't know Logan was gonna be about rap.
How good is Jackman's rhymes?

Because he's still good? Faggot

avclub.com/article/wolverine-3-photos-introduce-old-man-logan-slightl-238135

>How good is Jackman's rhymes?

youtube.com/watch?v=TLSryS1vVj4#t=27s

Not at that age Tatiana Maslany confirmed

>h-hey guys remember deadpool? Heh heh that little hand part remember? "GON BE YUGE!" XD

Deadpool (2016) was great

>giving his claws a carbon-steel look

top fucking kek

why are there cuts on his hand & arm?

>why are there cuts on his hand & arm?

>(2016)

As opposed to all the other years with Deadpool movies?

Yes.

That's not carbon fiber autist

It's going to be an accelerated aging plot point. X23 starts out a little girl and becomes a woman by the end.

You tend to get scars when people are constantly trying to kill you 24/7.

>his healing factor is failing

This is confirmed in Evolution. X23 is botyblasted about how long he takes to heal, so in theory and practice Wolverine get slow with age

I'm okay with that, like my spoiler says Tatiana would be a nice pic, too bad Summer Glau's too old and too preggers

and then he fucks her

Eyes bulging with imagined riches

>scars
>wolverine
listen to yourself

this doesn;t even make sense. Isn't wolverine essentially immortal because of his healing power? How can he be "older" and how would his powers diminish

when wolverine cuts his fingernails, do they just grow back?

Well it takes a few seconds to heal, maybe he just got done murdering a gang of knife welding pedophiles.

He's not immortal, just ages slowly. He's dead in the comics.

Wolverine's healing has never been never-ending

His powers keep him alive, but eventually and invariably they fail. In the end, no matter what he does, it's never enough.

hasn't he already been alive for like 200 years by the time of the modern day Xmen? How do his powers suddenly start to fail after a couple more years..

The adamantium is the problem, his healing factor has been fighting metal poisoning ever since it was bonded to his skeleton and now it's just overtaxed it.

When it was removed in the comics Wolverine remarked that his healing factor was way better but he was now less durable.

Pls tell me Creed gets a jetpack in this one

this reads like pretentious garbage

wasted oppoortunity

Yeah I liked all of those arcs 2bh.

TOO OLD

but fuck it, she's hot

>When it was removed in the comics
problem was that he became that weird ass dog faced midget.
He is dead in comics, whos replacing it? X-23 sounds good but looks retarded as fuck with the shit double blades in arms and the other on her feet

Well the Old Man Logan version quit being a hero and hadn't used his healing powers or his claws in 50 years. So they lack of use probably weakened his healing factor and caused him to finally start aging.

>pretentious
There's that word again

>problem was that he became that weird ass dog faced midget.

No that was when Apocalypse's flunky tried to put adamantium back into him and he went feral.

You are right, forgot that he was pretty much the same but with bone claws after magneto almost killed him.

you can always look it up you know

I was hoping for "Old Man Logan" or "Wolverine Unleashed", but I'm still looking forward to it.

Mangold proved with the first two acts of "The Wolverine" that he can make a good capeshit

In what?
Some kind of book of English definitions

>they're going to turn my waifu X-23 into an 8 year old girl and it'll turn me into a pedo

looking forward to it

It's weird that this is so under the radar, right? I mean usually an X-Men movie, even stand alone ones like this, have some sort of pomp and circumstance surrounding their release. I've heard absolutely nothing about this.

This is the first thing they've released to the public. Somehow there's no trailer out yet

oh right

They're only just now starting the marking campaign with this picture. Once it gets closer to release date you'll be hearing about it more.

Trypophobia triggered.

>dat schindlers list reference
lmao

old man logan doesnt have x23 in it

>implying any X-man movie will ever be a straight adaptation and not full of lots of different random bullshit

>X23

Reminder that your brown waifu was created for the cartoons, just like Harley Quinn

OK? X-23 is still in the movie though.

Unless she's played by Christina Ricci and makes out with Shadowcat (Ellen Page), stop acting like this is a good thing

No, the Wolverine would of been good if they actually adapted the comic it was based on instead of making up more silly shit that wasn't in the comic in the first place, like a giant silver robot.

same

I love how all they got out of the Old Man Logan comic is that he is old and trying to fight again. Fucking idiots.

Who gives a fuck. Loser

Well fat chance we were going to get Mysterio tricking him into murdering everyone else, Hulk rednecks and T-Rex Venom.

honestly, that series was all about the over the top spectacle.

And true fans will recognize that people are only so fond of Jackman because thats their introduction to the character and all their knowledge of Wolverine is based on movies that aren't very good.

will Wade Wilson/Deadpool co-star? I mean, surely Fox wants that DP money.

marvel/dc comics aren't very good either. what's your point? the movies are better than most of the comics anyway.

I dont care for it, but its a running theme now that they take the most simplistic barebones parts of a story to adapt it and nothing else. In the Wolverine all they got out of Claremont's run is
>wolverine goes to Japan and fights ninjas
It could have been so much better if they cared about anything else from the story at all.

Sure, but not Wolverine comics. Thats my point, and if you're going to try and convince me they are you're lying.

Given the state of rights ownership don't see how it would be otherwise.

The mini-series with Kitty Pryde is pretty good as well 2bh

I agree, so its pretty pointless to pick that comic when there are so many more interesting ones that haven't been used and they do have rights for. When someone says "I wish Old Man Logan was a movie" (if anyone says that?) they probably dont just want to see Wolverine as an old guy in a totally unrelated plot.

That scene gives me a headache.

Robert Rodriguez should've made Wolverine's movies, stylised heavily aesthetically by the same effects he did for Sin City.

Forgot pic

Same reason old people's health begins to rapidly deteriorate at a certain point.

They never truly capture the essence of the character

I never knew too much about Old Man Logan.
I didn't know he became a drinker.
I always love characters who get older and start drinking for their own reasons.
I'm gonna have to see this.

Wolverine has been an alcoholic since his character was first created.

It's going to be rated R senpai

You dropped a ™

It's been a while, but I don't think they really show too much of it in the movies.
Maybe some parts but the booze as a painkiller sounds like a bigger role.
Just let me have this.
I like when you can tell a character is broken or damaged and they have scenes when they're alone in a room doing nothing but drinking or at some shithole bar by their self.

FUCK YEA ANOTHER WOLVERINE MOVIE I JUST CANT WAIT

>drunk
can wolverine even get drunk?

Yes, just needs lots of it.

Are you kidding me? More fucking capeshit? Don't you tards ever tire of it?

Don't you ever tire of whining like a little bitch? Don't watch it then fucking loser

If it's really R-Rated I'll watch it for its own sake. Not invested in the X-Men universe whatsoever. Can't believe people payed to see Apocalypse and whatever the fuck was before that.

if you weren't underage you would know skin gains a triangle like texture as you get older!

Isn't that what Captain America's problem was?
His super abilities makes his body too fast to get drunk?

Wolverine must need bottles worth if he can manage to get drunk cuz he can literally get shredded to pieces and still heal which Cap can't do.

>tender
What did he mean by this?

he can get drunk but he sobers up really quickly
>superpowers making sense

it's short for tendies

zozzle

They've shown him drunk quit a few times in the comic, but he downs whiskey like it's water, what would normally kill a person just gives him a buzz for an hour.

Motherfucker stealing my picture

How the fuck are they going to make old man Logan when marvel and sony hold the rights to everyone who isn't x-men associated?

Oooh I member!

git gud mate

by having it be that he's old and that's it

A guy raised this earlier, their taking the bare minumum from the story (wolverine is old, it's the future) but with a totally different story so none of the over the top stuff like Venom T-Rex.

Besides with this being Jackman's supposed swan song it's like his send off so it's more focused on him or some junk.

>no Karen Fukukara as Armor

for the best I suppose

Why do they keep making Wolverine movies?

Because Hugh Jackman is a big movie star and Wolverine is a popular character

Same way they make every other X-Men movie with a completely different characters then the comic version of it. Kitty Pryde was the one to go back to the past in Days of Future Past, not wolverine.

Still?

Maybe a few years back maybe, but it's been all about the Avengers (Marvel anyway).

Is your post supposed to be serious? I hope not, it makes you sound really naive.

Well the most popular X-Men movie in the last decade starred Jackman, the last one didn't and it failed.

Jesus christ it's 240p but still makes me nauseous. I can't even imagine watching this in a cinema.

I dont think even jackedman running around in that film could have saved that clusterfuck

why do all bad movies feel like disjointed scenes

No one ever said they're adapting the Old Man Logan story, just the character.

because it's a defining characteristic

>My boy Cyclops will never get a movie

what is this faggotry?

Name 1 (one) capeshit movies that's good

Dark Knight Rises and X-Men Days of Future Past

Look at how weirdly long her fingers must be

Better luck next time kiddo

K

You mean like 1988?

The first Kick-Ass movie.
It was filmed before the actual comics were even out.
Yeah the comics came out during production but what ended up with the comic and the movie being different was a good thing.
Kick-Ass 2 tried too hard to be the even more violent and offensive comic movie, but the movies were way too offensive they had to make scenes shit in comparison.
That's why Kick-Ass 1 > Kick-Ass 2.
Then Kick-Ass 3 comics came out and they didn't even make a 3rd movie.
Chloe became too busted to be Hit Girl while Aaron got fit as fuck.

>spiderman 1,2, and parts of 3
>dredd
>batman begins and dark knight
>dofp, x2, xmen, first class, last stand in that order
Some would argue for both captain America's and ant man and even some might say the first iron man, but I myself could take or leave them.

>Wolverine comics
You mean Marvel NEW Wolverine starring Laura, x-23 as Wolverine, right? Because actual Logan is currently dead.

Also, lol at X-men comics. Huge actman is the best thing that happened to the character in decades.

>Some would argue for both captain America's and ant man
No, no one would argue that. At all. Maybe IM1 or TWS. Maybe.