You don't actually do this, right?

You don't actually do this, right?

Suprisingly, no.

No, I pirate all my movies. I don't like giving money to the jews.

I did once. Best experience ever because it was me and 3 other people who knew to shut the fuck up.

watched Gone Girl like this
so good

I have never done this before. But how fucking insecure and pathetic does one have to be, to be afraid of going to the zinema alone. I mean who the fuck CARES, and even if somebody does care, why do YOU CARE THAT THEY CARE!

Yeah, why not? If there's a bit of time to sneak a movie I want to see in between things I'll see it. Saw The Nice Guys after getting some dental work done and it was a GOAT way to wait out the numbness.

I'm literally standing in line to see a movie by myself as I type this.

Yeah, my local is never full and the limited releases are just me and a few others.

if i had been a loser my whole life id probably be okay with going alone but i used to have friends and see tons of movies with them so it feels awkward as fuck to go alone. i could give a fuck what anyone else thinks but i give myself the business about being a loser constantly.

No I go to the theaters with my girlfriend. Going alone doesnt seem like a problem though. As soon as we sit down I barely say a thing because the fucking movie is about to start so really why does it matter if you're alone or not?

Post pic? I wanna see :)

> Waiting to get seated at a restaurant on my lunch break.
> hostess: Are you waiting on someone.
> nope just me.
> look of sadness and disgust comes over her face.
> hostess: oh then you can sit at the bar.
> o-ok
> just end up drinking alone for 45 minutes and play CCR it ain't me on the jukebox

Nah, I'm not gonna take a picture of the line, that would look creepy. I'm seeing Beware The Slenderman, though, so if you can figure out where that's currently playing you'll know where I am.

Dear god I hope this not my future

Don't you know how to say 'no'?

Ive done it and it feels weird when the theater is full and you have to sit next to a bunch of strangers family or friends. I do like the company of friends on some movies tho. Just not serious movies.

I saw a movie by myself with a sparsely populated audience and it was one of my better cinema experiences. Quite and comfy as hell with no sort of onus to speak to anyone.

Eating alone at lunch break is common wtf.

Eating a 3 course dinner is not, unless youre at a hotel.

I would if I had the confidence. Surely it's better to go alone anyway? It's not like you can talk to the person next to you, through the whole thing anyway.

you don't have to sit at the bar but it is usually better.

quicker service then a table and other drunks to chat with. you also have bar tender to talk to when you run out of strangers

and a good one will pay attention to your bullshit if you tip well

wtf I'm there too

Those look like the shoes of a man who lets black guys fuck his significant other.

Why are you watching a movie based on a game geared for 10-year olds, and you're posting on Cred Forums?

many times

Kek
If I had a significant other I wouldn't be here alone famalam
It's a documentary about those 12 year olds that did the Slenderman stabbing you mong

Times Cinema in Milwaukee? Holy shit I live 3 mins from there, I'm gonna come down and look out for you when you come out. No joke.

> implying anyone here has a backbone when a woman talks to them.

True true, hope it's good flick.

>not sitting crisscrossapplesauce

hes just doing it wrong, the rest of the loners are on the outskirts

El correcto
It should be, I think it was done for HBO.
The seats aren't big enough for that ;_;

>tfw no one is sitting directly next to you because you're a lone white male in a movie theater

CP

I went to see Interstellar alone in imax because none of my friends were interested in it. Probably my best cinema experience ever.
If I was a millionaire I'd definitely consider building my own complex.

or just kys and live eternally in a cinema

I do it all the time, and I'm a beta who hates going into a shop if there's no other customers because I don't want to bother the people working there.

If I can do it, YOU can.

Wife does not like "scary" movies. I like watching shit that has any sort of mythos reference, so occasionally I will see a movie by myself and pig out on kettle corn.

>Thing, Evil Dead, ect.

>hates going into a shop if there's no other customers because I don't want to bother the people working there

Leave it to Cred Forums to buy their shoes and jeans from wallmart

All the time. No one gives a shit you pussy.

It's called Indian-style you nu-male cuck.

>Indian-style
omg that's so problematic and racis

Yeah, I found it weird going to theater by myself, and I have done it only few times in my life, but couple of months ago, I started working at a cinema, and I don't find it weird since I work there, also the biggest reason it's because it's free

isnt it great how during the majority of shows you dont have to do shit. i loved my theater job. played pokemon the whole time.

My cinema is pretty big, 10 halls so there's always something to do, but at least my day goes fast and I'm not bored, why did you quit, found something better or?

i got shit canned. maybe i shouldve been cleaning instead of tryna catch em all.

but theater only had 5 screens and the movies all ran at the same time. so we would literally work for 30 minutes. then hang out for 2 hours. rinse and repeat. i havent worked since then but im sure its ruined me for all other jobs cuz that shit was so cherry.

Haha, le fake triggered meme!

You're absolutely hilarious, redditor. You gonna post some old ass copy and paste?

Sorry to hear that, did you at least catch them all?
It's pretty different for me, I think they are going to promote me in couple of months, but I'll maybe quit on my own.

How are you guys getting past the Single Policy Gnomes?

I usually wheel my anvil in with a wheelbarrow but unfortunately those are now banned due to offending the Cinema Asians.

Yes, and it feels fucking good.

only women and faggots give a shit about fashion

I got kicked out for doing that, no joke.

Train your theater falcon to perform tricks to appease the gnomes, gives you a better chance of smuggling in anvils and/or crabs legs

Suck my meaty cock, /fa/.
Postgame verdict: Beware The Slenderman was a bretty gud documentary, see it when it gets to HBO.

watching movies alone is the proper way to experience them

Yes. Last time I got to sit between a black family guy and some blonde teenage girl. Only thing that sucks is that I bring my own Popcorn and can of soda.

Usually when I bring my own stuff I like to sit by myself away from poeple, but it was TFA and the theater was packed . I was the first film I've seen in theaters in over 17 years, and only went to see it so Cred Forums trolls wouldn't spoil it for me.

I regret going because the film was shit in great part because it was a remake of the first one. I was board and wanted to leave after 35mins.

I just wanted it to end so I could get back to Cred Forums

>be a rainy day
>don't want to play vida
>walk to down town
>no one is out
>feels like the town is mine
>go to the theater
>have the showers to myself
>passed penis inspection
>buy my crab legs and pet the falcon
>sit by myself
>enjoy Grown Ups 2 in 3-D
>get half way through the movie
>lights come on
>anti-singles policy enforcement commandos come to arrest me
>sprayed with OC
>tazed twice
>after getting bailed out by my mom and tipping the arresting officers I go back home
>chicken tendies waiting for me
>play vida

Was a pretty good day, all in all.

no, I bring my falcon with me

yeah, at home

My brother does it all the time :'(

I did it once last year, I had a job in another town so I was alone by default. All my coworkers were uninteresting dicks that I refused to hang out with and I doubt anyone would want to see Hitman: Agent 47 anyway.

how old are you, man? you sound like an old-timer

I do, actually.

Now, a REAL fucking loser would care what some anonymous shithead on the internet or in move theater thinks about him

>going to the theater alone
Wow, you're a loser. There's no redemption for you, permavirgin.

Funny how the film title also describes your movie going experience

i have one charismatic friends who's an actor and regularly bangs seriously hot dancers, is the life of the party, is highly intelligent mathematically but a sjw,

anyways he goes to movies alone sometimes

therefore i conclude going to a film alone doesn't make you a loser

Not only do I sit by myself, but I sit in the middle and order a fuck ton of food and beer

Also I should note that people make fun of me