Jackie

The official teaser trailer for the film "Jackie" has finally been released today.
youtube.com/watch?v=pZTXv5NpgaI
Thoughts? we've been hearing nothing but good reviews from this.

Looks pretty good, as a teaser trailer it's quite nice

it looks great desu senpai

gay

Reminder that Jackie Kennedy was a cuck

Does she get blacked by J. Edgar Hoover played by Idris Elba?

no, she's Jewish.

>That sensual look

YOU JUST KNOW

oh the trials and travails of a first lady married to a womanizing Democratic president in his 40s

isn't it exciting!

>married to a womanizing Democratic president in his 40s
That was actually all a smoke screen, he was terribly ill, suffered from crippling pain, and was reportedly incontinent. He suffered from something called Addison's Disease.

This. He was on about 5 different pain meds at any given moment, although I've never seen any convincing evidence that he was incontinent.

Why is it that so many of our greatest presidents had serious medical conditions while in office? FDR's polio, Reagan's Alzheimer's, Lincoln's bullet allergy...

Oscar bait: the movie
Starring:
>6 million

that's reassuring then

Just like us

why is she so cute

They also used amphetamines to keep him pepped up for public appearances. As far as the diapers go, it was something I read once, and by the will of meme magic alone I take it as true.

>that Mica Levi music

genetics ;3

Finally, a poster that isn't blue and/or orange

>lincoln's bullet allergy

do we get to see dat BOOM HEADSHOT in glorious 4k?

Jackie was hotter than Marylin. Prove me wrong.

if there's not a scene where she gives the doctor a piece of jfk's skull in the hospital, I simply do nott give a fuck.

Jackie was an ayy lmao looking ice cold bitch.

Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.

>FDR
>Reagan
>great

Did Malick produce this or have people started to cut their trailers like Terry?

Wow, she knew how to dress... what a strong woman.

That trailer is fucking great tho.

it has that atmosphere, plus Darren Aronofsky

Not even memeing, the cinematography and the trailer in general give off a strong Kubrick vibe to me.

i dont know about that accent shes using

maybe we need a larger sample

Good trailer, but they should have CGI'd her eyes to look more like ayyys if you know what I mean

It's like a Kubrick/Malick combo.

>cinematography
Lots of hand held shots, Kubrick generally avoided those

>and the trailer in general
Probably the music, the score is composed by the same chick who did Under the Skin, a film that many people compared to Kubrick's

Watch any interview with the real Jackie, it's fairly accurate

So, will it show her getting dicked by Onassis? Or is it just the Kennedy assasination era?

Apparently there's a 15 minute unsimulated anal sequence

Your dubs confirm it. Can't wait.

You tell me

The tease failed. I'm not interested. I was before watching it.

Your dubs confirm I also can't wait

That's a good trailer

the academy award is literally already in the bag. all other actresses may as well give up

>Kubrick generally avoided those
This. In fact, Kubrick generally avoided minutiae altogether.

d'awww

all seems well, another oscar ;)

I like Jackie more than the average person but I have to disagree. Her wide set eyes are her most obvious flaw.

Saw it at TIFF. Hershlag will win another Oscar.

>last time she won an Oscar she was pregnant
>she's pregnant again
What did HaShem mean by this?

Can you give us your analysis of the movie?

And now Madame President with her "heat exhaustion"

WHY DIDN'T SHE SACRIFICE HERSELF AFTER THE FIRST SHOT AND SAVE HIM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SAVE HERSELF BROS WHY WAS SHE SO SELFISH BROS HE COULD'VE SAVED US FROM THE JEWS BROS

kind of selfish of her desu

It's not a normal biopic, much more psychological. I thought it was basically another Black Swan in that the film was kind of a mess but Hershlag was amazing.

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAP*

>Jackie Hershlag

What did they mean by this?

Also, movie about a woman protagonist. This will do horribly at the box office.

Looks great. Wasn't expecting it to be shot so nicely.

Does it have an assassination scene from Oswald's perspective?

>when her farts knock you the fuck out

OF COURSH

It is a CIA, I mean (((Hollywood))) film after all. Remember the 6 gorillion pieces of JFK's brain goy.

I mean ideally there'd be jumpcuts between at least four of the different shooters. Really give it that Greengrass/Bourne feel.

had no interest in this when i heard about it but now i really want to see it
it looks hella. fucking. epic.

teehee

This is Natalie Portman portraying Jakcie you fucking mong, this is not how she looked in real life. She was an ugly bitch.

She was far more interesting when she married that smooth motherfucker onassis and walked around his island naked, but Onassis isn't even in the movie which is bullshit.

She wasn't as hot as marilyn but she was a cutie.

Who Jackie?

me Jackie.

The movie looks interesting, but Portman's take on her accent seemed off. Hope that doesn't get annoying.

When will she be declared Queen of the Judean Kingdom of Jerusalem? Queen Neta-Lee I, sounds really nice.

"The ass was fat"
-p.329 of the Warren Report

to appease blm, there is some revisionist history with Jackie-O getting blacked

How could anybody possibly give a single shit about this story? Also natalie portman is a terrible actress and in the trailer she spends the entire time with the same gormless look on her face

Because being a woman is literally the most difficult and heroic thing ever. Yes, JFK had to work to diffuse the Cuban missile crisis which could have ended in global armageddon, but Jackie had to dress nice and smile a lot.

cute

>Also natalie portman is a terrible actress
no you delete this now

What was that scene with jackie running from the grassy knoll with a rifle about?
Is this a joke?

oscar?

What's up?

BACK AND TO THE LEFT

What did Alex Jones mean by this?

Fuck off, /r9k/. You overstayed your welcome long ago.