Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Does Dead Men Tell No Tales look good? It at least looks a little spooky compared to the other movies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpFMVcZ4o7U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7z74BvLWUg
youtube.com/watch?v=nlNr-Vf9L2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Szk38YiyHBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't like the thing that's going on with Javier's hair and face. I'll concede that it looks original, but it looks more like a glitch than something supernatural.

>will you say that to him please?
How much is it to ask for a decent SERIOUS fantasy movie that doesnt do quirky japes in every other secene

Trailer looks promising though

Well, they're supposed to be people that drowned. So the flowing hair and speech reflects sorta like they're eternally underwater.

I think it works pretty well.

I only wonder if it's the last movie or do they want a sixth one. The series is all right and this movie will also be all right. No worries.

He looked more genuinely spooky in Spectre, and even in No Country. This feels just overdone and tryhard.

Apparently he and his crew escaped from the Bermuda Triangle, and while they were there something happened to them and changed them. I think that weird affect is supposed to look like he's constantly underwater since his hair flows that way, but he's cursed or something. I dunno.

Correction: the trailer makes it look spooky.

>I only wonder if it's the last movie

are you kidding lad

Yeah I mean seriously...the concept is pirates who sale from place to place. They could crank out 300 movie without blinking an eye. All super crappy movies though.

Why isn't Tits McWench in this one

It's up against Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and had a troubled 5 year old production. I bet everyone is old and tired of it anyway. Depp would make the 6 for money but I imagine the rest is done.

Both of those movies are Disney, either way Disney will make a shitload of money that weekend.

>I only wonder if it's the last movie

I'd bet my life they're thinking of a way to start a PotC Cinematic Universe.

I don't know if anyone even called her? I don't know why. Now her last scene will be an awkward cliffhanger.

She was in the worst Pirates movie and hasn't been relevant since people cared about Jessica Alba

I'd say with this being what, the 5th movie, they already have one.

That's obviously Will's kid in that scene.

Maybe they'll cross it over with the Lone Ranger and we can watch Armie Hammer awkwardly lope around with some faggot twink while Johhny Depp plays 2 retards at the same time.

At this point it's just annoying. Jack Sparrow story is over, the POTC story is over. It was meant to be a trilogy and it should have ended right after the third film.

I hate when movies or any other sorts of media entertainment do this.

Funny, but edgy too.

>depp tired of potc
This old fuck didn't wake up from being sparrow since the first movie

The series can't end with Sparrow not being the captain of Black Pearl.

Only the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie was any good. The rest sucked.

t. a total fucking pleb

It's not a cinematic universe if they've all got the same main character. A spin-off about that black goddess and one about Gibbs. People might watch those.

that young lead totally sucked many cocks to get that lead role

It looks better than the fourth movie. It's a bit of a shame that it's a rehash of the same concept all the other movies had, being
>villain with a quirk that his crew has as well has a beef with Jack Sparrow
>British soldiers get slaughtered like the red shirts that they are
>spooky ships
But I didn't expect anything more than that.

Bardem is just playing the guy from Skyfall again

cunt.

I don't think the ship you see in the first shot is the same as the one you see going into the cave. Pretty hype for this movie t.b.h. Loved these movies ever since I was a little babbie boy

She exploded after she had the kid. She doesn't have the hollywood look anymore.

>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>Captain America: Civil War
>Rogue One
>Doctor Strange
>Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

So I'd say it's pretty clear at this point that the Disney marketing strategy is to get manchildren in the theaters with a dark, atmospheric, serious teaser and then deliver and quippy light hearted kid's film to make the kiddies happy enough to run out and buy toys. Then the manchildren complain on the internet but get fooled again the next month.

Brilliant desu.

mommy

>Supernatural pirate crew A-GAIN

This is the third time. Can they NOT make a movie without doing this?

this

I too hope they make the next Pirates of the Caribbean about cowboys

cg hair was laughably bad holy shit

*Grabs you by the throat*

It looks fine. Worm. *Roughly lets you go*

*backflips through the air and lands on feet*

Ha ha did you really think you were powerful enough to defeat me?

*brandishes gun sword*

I am death. Can't hope you have the balls to face me? Or do you? Ha ha should be good for a laugh.

That Spaniard commodore in the 4th movie would be a good antagonist

As long as it has Barbossa laughing a lot I'll see it

>Autism

That pic made me chuckle.

Is Davy Jones the peak of Hollywood CGI?

youtube.com/watch?v=G7z74BvLWUg

How times change

Yeah, I don't think I'll be giving money to a film starring a convicted wife-beater. Seriously, jow big of a piece of shit do you have to be to hit a woman? Just leave and get another bitch, you midget fuck. You knew she was out of your league anyway.

What a predictably primitive response

And why isn't Keira Knightly in this one? Does she think she's too good for the franchise?

Is Orlando Bloom just coming back because he's desperate for work, or because he genuinely has fun playing pirate with Depp? I think the latter.

CGI looks worse than the 2nd film.

Outside of that looks kinda neat.
I haven't bothered watching any of the movies past the third though. Hasn't there been like 2 or 3?

You are aware this is Pirates of the Caribbean right?

The cgi looks bad but it is probably not finished yet

They're all too rich to ever need to work again.

Bloom just likes being on screen and has nothing better to do

youtube.com/watch?v=nlNr-Vf9L2c

It wasn't really a trilogy though. It felt forced that they padded out that stupid romance plot for three fucking movies. It should be an anthology series about pirates of the carribean.

*Punches you*

I thought it looked good until Bardem started talking.

>It should be an anthology series about pirates of the carribean

Are you stupid kidd?

Johnny's wacky pirate man made them billions

Nope

I like his voice to be quite honest

what are you some kind of faggot woman lover

He was in Skyfall, Cristoph Waltz is the villain in Spectre.

>convicted wife beater

I don't think so

>can turn a guy into a squid
>can't remove some age lines

You can only go full squid or no squid, there is no half way.

I didn't hate his voice, I just didn't like his dialogue.

definitely this
...still going to go see it :(

well it's okay if he shows up again here and there, but I fucking hated the Knightley/Bloom plot so fucking much and did not understand why I still had to watch their bullshit for two more fucking movies after literally everything was resolved after the first one. It pissed me off even more that they had this fight for some stupid reason.
At least I didn't have to suffer through this with part 4 and though Cruz was boring and uninteresting, the mermaid and the priest were fun and it had a lot of Barbossa.

He was Bek in Gods of egypt, teenage girls in highschool love him

>ggggghost pitates!
this looks pretty damn good imo.

am i the only one that liked On Stanger Tides? honestly thought the mermaid love story was 10x than the knightly and Bloom one.

my nigga.

>am i the only one that liked On Stanger Tides?

>am i the only one that liked On Stanger Tides?
Yes

>implying anyone saw gods of egypt

still looks like a videogame

Enough people saw it

It's supposed to look like that, it's supposed to be that his body is fragmented and disjointed and everything is moving separately.

Sure

how about a story that isn't just an ancient evil awakens?

I liked it just because Blackbeard is one of my favorite figures in history and the powers they gave him were really cool.
Nice facebook meme, frogposter.

we all saw this bit of it

youtube.com/watch?v=Szk38YiyHBg

Who said I was only talking about him

>ghost pirates
Pirate ghosts

you have autism if you think that looks and moves realistically

Oh fuck off. He was only asking nicely. He seems like a decent monster

the fuck did I just watch?
somehow gerard's heavy scottish accent in the middle of ancient egypt wasn't even top 5 in the stupidest moments in the clip

Kek man, imma watch that now

I like it. None of these movies are masterpieces. They are fun pirate romps. It is what it is.

>the fuck did I just watch?

300 set in Egypt instead of Ancient Greece

lol my apologies.

Definitely least good but still a solid 5/10 complete fun. Rewatched them all yesterday. After five years of capeshit, 4 is like a godsend.