Cred Forums, what happened to her?

Cred Forums, what happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/86785548
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She turned gay and her career turned a nosedive.

she got filthy rich and could pick indie movies to work on

ACT

Shes stop doing exploitation films which were the only time she actually act.

Also the whole force 'i'm a dyke' thing instead of doing it the chill way like Jodie Foster didn't help her at all in her career.

vimeo.com/86785548

the sad thing is she would have been better off coming out in 2008 when she was popular. she waited too long and it became a liability

not only was she a goofy niche hipster actor but any male fans she had were lost the second she came out

I'm probably making shit up but I wouldn't put it past them

Her appeal was looking like tomboy jailbait. Now she just looks like a petite dyke.

she's still cute and talented tho you turbofaggot

Why do you bother reddit?

She came out as a lesbian and the jews decided they couldn't bill her as a sex object anymore.

Jodi foster is gay? Fucks sake man

I like her when her hair covers her fivehead.

Men are bad

Actually that's a book about how abusive girls can be to each other

She's going to be disappointed then

Too old looking from years of smoking and lost her loli appeal. Ended up looking like Linda Cardellini 2.0.

She can't act, so here only appeal was that she was that she was the quirky attractive attainable girl.

Since she came out as lesbian, she's lost that. So she has no draw.

She discovered feminism.

Not really it's got lesbians in it and stuff. So maybe she will like anyway.

DICK = BAAAAAAAAAD
PUSSY = GOOOOOOOOOOD

ACT

Going lesbian meant there was no chance she would suck director / producer dicks = no new roles

Damn Ellen Page can juggle like *THAT*??

Is there anything she can't do??

That never stopped them using the casting couch. Just means audiences don't see them credibly playing non-dyke characters.

I was a fan of hers until I realised she was a tuna taster. This was years before she came out. Hated her since.

She probably has been avoiding the fucking an (((executive))) ritual for AAA status for x years and made this excuse to appease them but they aren't buying it. Now she's basically in the gutter.

she's actually neither of those things

She was fucking irritating before, but at least she was kind of a regular slightly hipster irritating girl. Then of course she comes out as gay, and she comes out as gay in the way that all annoying people do: make being gay your sole defining characteristic, change the way you dress, lecture people, be in your face all the time about being gay, suddenly pick more enlightened projects and get really into gender politics and putting men down. Bitch get the fuck back in the closet I hid some Kraft Dinner in there

Like all lesbians she's probably suffering from domestic violence and "bed death" and she's likely on anti-depressants so she doesn't have the motivation to go and work anymore.

Men. Relationships.

I'd marry her in a heartbeat

Same
She seems nice, and has cute nipples.

Basically this...

Now all of a sudden she's into social justice and bullshit.

She must have a magic tongue.

Have you seen her recently on gaycation on viceland? You will change your mind after seeing that.

Yikes Viceland. I've never heard of a once Hollywood tier actor going straight to reality TV on a brand new specialty cable channel before.

She's always been pretentious and weird like that, but I do agree she's certainly gotten more vocal about it since coming out

You non-Canadian anons never saw her early Canbong film/tv work. Fucking amateur wooden at best. When she played the daughter of the lead on a series Genisys she was so autismo in that I had to fast forward her parts.

I seen her young in Trailer Park Boys.
Are you implying he did even younger work?

>talented

I would too. She doesn't want men though. Very heartbreaking.

I've wanted to since 2006

It isn't common knowledge?

I touched her hand when she handed me her menu after ordering food. it was the highlight of my life

Did you ever wash your hand again afterwards?