The fuck was this guy's problem?

The fuck was this guy's problem?

he was a Cred Forums janitor

insecure about being a middle aged janitor

JD broke the door. If he'd just owned up to it, and apologised.

someone put a penny in the door.

>you're are stupid
>you are are stupid

what?

what did you mean by this?

This is incredible.
This is an apex post.

This. Imagine the jealousy and hatred he must feel seeing some effeminate wimp half his age doing for more society in an hour than the janitor has in his entire life.

Working with stupid people for a long time wears you down.

Everyone out of JD's friend circle hated JD.

That's because JD is the biggest asshole in the history of television. If you take away his goofy antics, all he does is screwing up other peoples lives. It worked so fucking well in Scrubs, Lawrence did the exact same thing with Cougar Town.

>you know remember that time a patient died because JD skipped work for several hours to hug a garbage man

Hey, janitors do a lot for society. Do you know how much it takes to keep a large community building or area clean? Janitors are seriously underappreciated. Nobody gives a fuck when they get their job done even if they do a superb job, but if it isn't done right then you can sure as fuck bet somebody is going to bitch about it.

I know any idiot can be a janitor, but I still believe they are seriously underappreciated. At one point our small town court house went a few weeks without a janitor, opting to have the office ladies take care of the building. The place was a fucking wreck and those women wouldn't stop bitching about the extra work until they finally contracted a janitorial service.

JD treated people horribly. He even kissed Karla ffs. He should have been cast out.

Imagine how different this series would have been if they kept the janitor as a fictional character.

Clone Bundle-of-sticks.

Janitor detected.

I was a janitor when I was putting myself through college, yeah.

Agreed, janitors are underappreciated. It might not be skilled labor, but it's not exactly easy work and it's definitely necessary.

The janitor was originally meant to be a figment of JD's imagination. He represented the absurdity and hostility of the hospital.

That changed sometime during season two, when the janitor started speaking to other characters. He just became an asshole doing crazy things because he was a crazy asshole.

>you now remember the time JD screwed with Elliot so she would leave her bf and then he told her he doesn't love her a day later
>you now remember JD manipulated Turk to get in an argument with Carla over their wedding, because he thought he wasn't first choice for best man
>you now remember JD let the nurses do all his procedures for days but makes his intern quit on the first day, because he sucked
>you now remember when after years of sucking Elliot had a few better moments as a doctor than him, so JD threw a temper tantrum
>you now remember JD told his brother he was an idiot for being a bartender and he should do something else, and when he made it happen, he was also mad, because he's a fucking child

I...

wtf I hate JD now

If the pay was better I'd love to be a janitor. Something about cleaning makes me endlessly happy.

I had a shit job as a dishwasher in high school but scrubbing those dishes to a mirror polish before running them through machine and watching them come out steaming, sweating... sterile.

Incredibly necessary. It's unbelievable how messy people are, you just don't usually notice because somebody is cleaning up the mess constantly. When you live with other people and have to clean up after them you start to understand, when you do some janitorial work you become hyper aware of it.

It can be a really enjoyable job, as long as you're not too squeamish. You're going to have to deal with some gross shit once in a while, but I always enjoyed working alone at night getting a place spotless and clean. Even if nobody gave a shit, I could always look at my work at the end of the night knowing how trashed a place was before and feel a sense of accomplishment. Unfortunately, yeah, the pay is shit. It can be a pretty pleasant, almost meditative job if you like that kind of work though. Sure beats the hell out of working some fast food joint.

>you now remember when Carla opened up to JD and told him some personal stuff, after him nagging the fuck outta her about it and he told Turk all about it and he demanded Carla should forgive him for it instantly
>you now remember he was hooking up with a malpractice attorney that was suing Turk and had to bring a girl in to break it up, because he didn't have the balls
>you now remember every fucking time JD behaved like a little kid in the presence of Elliots bfs
>you now remember how JD got the whole ICU locked up because he wanted to make up a flashy diagnosis in front of his date
>you now remember he fucking kissed his best mates wife
>you now remember how he blew off the black girl he was dating, because she was being insecure about sex, and tried to get with the airhead psychiatrist instead
The janitor was right.

He wasn't meant to be real. In the first season the janitor was meant to be a figment of JDs imagination, but he was so well received he became a permanent character on the show.

Most of his lines were ad libbed. He was probably the best part of the show, even when it descended into madness, at least the janitor stayed true.

>you now remember when JD used to be a massive homophobe in season 1 but in season 2 onwards he was suddenly super overtly gay with Turk

>you now remember JD getting drunk and telling his girlfriend he blew her off to have sex with said psychiatrist.
>he's actually trying to argue in the ensuing montage

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CRY

He was a wage cuck.