Why does he even try

Why does he even try

>Wikipedia tier summaries
>trying

because nobody besides late to the party teenagers enjoy his current content and he's so delusional he not only thinks hes a good director but people care about his puerile opinions

fucking goofball you're the kid who does corny shit jokes while reviewing castlevania games. OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT

James Rolfe reviewing eraserhead. Wow. Cringeworthy.

filtered

when does this thread become about mikes monster cock?

filtered

filtered

filtered

filtered

filtered

alright then

I don't see why so many Cinemassacre fans like Monster Madness. It's not funny. And it's only really useful if you have very little knowledge of horror movies. For Halloween I'd prefer extra horror-themed AVGN's or J&MM's.

You sound like a Fucking loser lol

>wahhhh the nerd shouldn't be able to do what he wants for a living, that should be me instead

This is you.

They're comfy. It's like ASMR for manchildren.

filtered

filtered

THIS
also

>ASMR
>not for manchildren

I was bullied in high school but this kind of hate coming from anonymous people must feel awful.

Filtered.

filtered

I'd tell you how little it bothered me but that implies it did at all. It's amusing because it's a masque for OP to bump his shit thread.

And I can take solace knowing I'm not only right but again, only easily entertained children still watch or care about AVGN.

filtered

Why doesn't this faggot review older shit instead of this numale garbage?

I like listening to James talking about stuff he likes.
He is good at reviewing and has a good voice

Filtered
Go post more.pedo shit

filtered

filtered

I think I just realized how shit Cred Forums has become while reading this thread

filtered

Listening to James talk about horror movies is maximum comfy. Who cares if his reviews are shit?

You can tell he was really disturbed just talking about it, specially when he talks about the baby. Do you think it has something to do with his retarded baby daughter? Do you think he relates with Henry amd wishes he could just put his own daughter out of her misery?

have to agree tbqh

I preferred his older videos where he showed actual footage of the movies he was reviewing. Godzillathon is still maximum comfy.

filtered

what is this meme?

James' reviews are great. He's just a fan, but he has some interesting takes. Those random shots of what he was like in high school makes perfect sense. He was a painful movie nerd in real life, not an angry video game one.

YouTube copyright bullshit has forced him to only show stills.