American Horror Story S06E4

Is this the plot twist episode? Is the wife crazy? Did he really fuck lady gaga? Predictions?

Also, does anyone have a link to a live stream? Thanks a lot.

b

b

stream where

Did this show get any better? Season1 was great, season 2 was eh, season 3 was great. I watched the first 40 min of the first episode of freak show and couldn't get into it. Should I give it another chance?

please respond
too early in the season to say

stream please

>Season 2 was eh
>Season 3 was great

I've never seen such shit taste

Post yours

Season 1 best season
Season 2 debatable
Season 3 was ok, girls love it.
Season 4 was lame.
Season 5 dropped it after 4 episodes, too big a cast and too little of interest happening.
Season 6 so far is bretty good, but like others will say, too early to tell.

And is it just me or is Cuba Gooding Jr's squeaky voice kind of annoying. Has he been like this for a while now that he's old, or is it for the show.

I think episode six is when the two timelines merge.

>S1
Second best season
>S2
Best season
>S3
Entirely a waste of potential. Boring, not scary, not fun.
>S4
Boring, not scary either.
>S5
Better than the last two - didn't try too much for horror, but the acting was better and it had fun characters

The scientist was the burned man from S1, right?

Fucking gooks.

Am currently watching S5 in my periphery as I work on stuff and my wife watches it. Looks alright.

Anyone who thinks S3 wasn't completely dogshit needs to stop huffing fumes from their garbage can. That was the biggest waste of fucking potential I've seen in a show since Dexter. How do you even waste Kathy Bates in anything? Fucking travesty.

Seasons 1 and 2 are tied for best and a matter of preference, 4 had a small handful of moments but was largely crap.

Apparently each episode is a retelling of each previous season. When we get to episode six which would be season 6, the current season, something big twist happens.

You're going to have to explain to me how the past 4 (well 3) episodes have had any retelling of the past seasons.

Because that sounds like bullshit so far.

I'm a little late but I had it queued up on my direct so I'm just going to skip commercials

Because you're an idiot.

>Apparently each episode is a retelling of each previous season.

>Ep 1 - introduction to house
Obviously like the Murder House

>Ep 2 - Wife sees a bunch of shit, Sister arrives
Maybe because Shelby was going "crazy"?

>Ep. 3 - history?
I'm blanking

>Ep 4
How do you figure?

Whats the story premise his season? I seriously thought they were done after season 5

>6th season already

people actually still watch this trash? why?

frick you you mother loving dog, you're just a god awful nigger aren't you?

I like AHS but take it easy there buddy

The Blood Moon? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your property?

Does every season have one of these exposition dumping characters that appears for no other reason than explaining the entire plot? I remember freakshow had one too.

GAY FOR PAY

The accent really helped

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS

His life blew out, like a candle in the wind.

Disembowelment? Holy shit

My stomach hurts

so is pig head evan peters? hes got a youthful skinny body so i assume its him since hes in the cast but hasnt shown up yet

The plot twist was that the little eccentric exorcist was actually gay
WHAT A TWIST

Is Cuba just going to use his OJ accent on every show now?

>last season Lady Gaga plays an uberrich uberpowerful archvampress who always one-ups everyone and who everyone wants to fuck the shit out of
>this season Lady Gaga plays a fucking ancient goddess that people slaughter themselves for

I really hope this show doesn't derail into Lady Gaga's Ego Stroking like last season because I'm liking it so far. Kathy Bates is fucking god-tier in this season.

Yeah, he was the tranny from last season as well.

Kathy Bates actually uses an accurate accent for the time period, I'm impressed.

NO CRICKET NO WATCH

BRING BACK CRICKET

sarah paulson a cute

that would make this episode freakshow, which makes no sense

>it's a Lady Gaga fucks someone episode
PICKED

Yeah, that's not happening any time soon.