In season 1 of The Wire Ep 3

In season 1 of The Wire Ep 3

Is this Michael?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prosopagnosia, you have it, look it up.

Legit question nigga. Looks just like him and would make sense.Only a 1 second scene

Except he doesn't.

Look that shit up, you have it.

WALT

I know chris was in first season as a cop in courtroom. this nigga looks just like michael lol and pre puberty

>lol

He does not. You have a condition, it has a name and you should seek help.

Aren't there studies where not being around many people of a certain race makes you less able to tell them apart?

nigga I grew up in ghetto daytona and orlando area. just saying he looks like mike. if he isn't oh well. fuck off niggas. lawdy

Does he have that WMD?

Could be, it does look like him

Thank god we have the local Cred Forums doctor here. Remember kids eat your veggie or else you'll get sick!

You both have face blindness.

It does look like him. You're legitimately retarded.

You're trying too hard, the kid looks like Mike.

Here are the two things he has in common with Mike

>Nig snout
>short hair

That's literally it. He looks completely different in the eyes for example. You fuckers are blind.

imdb.com

That was so hard.

It's really simple to see they don't, but with some autistic people or those with full on prosopagnosia, there is no pointing out differences, they just see the similarities and create more where there are none.

They don't look alike.

Michael has much better features. Bigger eyes, no overbite, even the nose is different.

Yes.

you know this was like 5 years difference are far before puberty.. No one is saying it is him.. They're asking if it is since he DOES look like him and it would make sens eon the show since he became the next Omar

And answered.

They don't look a like at all, and this is th reason for such an emphatic response.

I see here someone confusing Debicki with Theron merely because they are tall, white blonde chicks. Someone unironically asking if Brad Pitt was in Sicario. That level of delusion.

Sure did turn SJW in here