Starts in 20.

Who HYPE

And so it begins again...

DESIGNATED

HACKING

MUSLIMS

>starts in 20

What? I just finished downloading it.

I thought Kiefer was supposed to be a beta in this show? He's gotten real confident real fast

This survivor dude was planted wasnt he

How long has it been since the attack? Seriously how is thst guy still alive?

Also why the fuck is the cast so fucking young.

GOD IS GREAT
GOD IS GREAT
GOD IS GREAT

Nobody wanted a beta Kiefer, everyone still sees him as American Hero Jack Bauer. With good reason too.

Dropping the a la snackbar video.

He was planted, the dud was planted, the video is fake and planted

Le totally not a le fake video

is the military guy a discount Brandon Gleeson

He was Gibbs in pirates of the Caribbean

>oy vey time for another bad white person and a nigger/stronk wymon will save the day

The writing in this show is so fucking bad even for a network show

holy shit that's amazing

> I know you leaked the video.

No fucking way. Jesus he looks younger than that

ive watched since the start, every episode was fairly believable and entertaining to a degree anyways. but this last episode i think ima drop the show at this rate. so dumb i feel like the writers didn't try very hard on this episode

feed leo to cougars please

Are you making fun of me for pointing out something obvious

P-please no bully, am autism

That's not allowed anymore. That may be a red herring in the plot. But it will 100% be a white male.

>it's a son gets busted with drugs episode

[launch rocket arm]

Wtf is up with that dude's ears?

Kept ya waitin' huh?

>hack into her cloud
We CSI now.

I stopped watching after that Muslim shit in episode 2. Fuck the kike producers and their anti-White agenda.

No it's just really shocking, I didnt even make that connection

Let's just pretend this is real. Would it really be that big of a scandal if the HUD-now president was about to get fired by the former pres?

>inb4 Kiefer goes full alpha near the end of the episode and gains everyone's respect again

how is this series "praised by critics"? everything happens so fast. Theres barely any character development. This is why I barely watch any primetime anymore. I want to see Kiefer be an interesting character but he's just sort of there with everybody else.

Yeah it would, if you didnt deserve to be by the POTUS side before, why would he deserve to be POTUS?

and you know, as soon as i say that, the muslim threatening video is suddenly public. Like do primetime shows normally have all of the action and plot happening offscreen? Everything just seems to be reaction about something bad that happens.

>Truly, you have become the Designated Survivor.

The angry Jack Bauer frown is back

Snap his neck. Right there in the hallway

>the envelope is full of laughing gas

Family fucking dinner sure is a big deal right now

>no ticking clock
Aw, come on!

Can we still say the show is promoting liberal ideas? I think its at least getting better, but it's still slow.