ITT: great villains

ITT: great villains

me

and my wicked since of humor

he was terrible. worst villain in the trilogy. worse than blackbeard, too. worse than the guy with the fucking wooden eye

LITERALLY

did it ever bother anyone else how Will and Elizabeth basically got fucked over in the end?

Ten years for every day, and the life expectancy wasn't exactly old back then. That's a few days max before Elizabeth dies

fuckin harsh

I read somewhere that Will was freed from his duty after his first ten year stint as captain

>There is some controversy over Will's final fate. A leaflet inside the special edition 2-Disc DVD states that the captain of the Flying Dutchman is eternally bound to the ship, and may only step on land once every ten years. But since then, video commentary and blog posts by the writers have stated that as Elizabeth remained faithful to Will until he returned to this world, unlike what Calypso did for Davy Jones, he is free of his duty and lives out the rest of his life with Elizabeth and their son.

>Unbreakable spoilers

Was this a good twist?

It's pretty damn retarded, if you ask me.

>If you keep to your duty, you basically live forever with no downside besides not being able to make land
What exactly stopped Elizabeth from joining the crew so they can get the fairytale ending of literally being together forever?

well that's nice and all but doesn't take away the depressing feeling you get at the end of At World's End and the one that continues when they don't say shit about it in the fourth one

Was he our guy

I think at that point the writers had given up on the plot. It didn't matter, everyone was going to see the movie regardless, it was a family-fun trilogy, and probably a very high grossing one too (i'm guessing).

>Gul'dan
>great villain

Gul'dan is a shit-tier villain. His death in WC2 and the retcon in TFT made him die like a bitch both times. Now he's back in WoW Legion and sucking dick for his Burning Legion master.

You must be jk, the idiot froze when he got outsmarted by a bunch of drunks and said nothing as his ship is strafed and destroyed.

probably sam jackson's best performance in any movie. unbreakable doesn't get the credit it deserves.

It's my favorite superhero origin movie.

this

So I haven't touched it since WotLK, but wat?

Am I misremembering everything here, but wasn't his ending after the retcon that he figured out just how much he was played like a fiddle?

And now he's back with the Legion?
This on top of all the other bullshit "please pay attention to us, important stuff is happening" stuff I heard about them killingg off like 60% of the main recurring characters?

That part when he popped out of the snow and started yelling used to give me nightmares

But they'll tackle it in the fifth one

The boy in the teaser is Will's son, looking for his father

Well in WC2 you kill him and Cho'Gall in a battle. Haven't played it in forever so memory's still a little fuzzy. In TFT this was retconned into him into getting killed by demons while searching Sargeras' tomb.

You honestly don't want to know what is going on in WoW, it's currently a clusterfuck. So basically Grommash becomes warchief and everyone hated him. He decides to go back in time and stop the orcs from consuming fel blood and getting controlled by the pit lord (forgot his name). Then he teams up with the past horde and renames them the Iron Horde, equipped with weapons from the future (present for us).

They decide to build the gate into Azeroth and conquer shit when the players decide to strike the Iron Horde instead. So we go through the portal to the past and beat them. Gul'dan gets away and comes to present-day Azeroth and opens another portal to summon the Burning Legion from the past to fuck our shit up.

Best Xena baddie

>the immaterial has become... immaterial.

As much as the 3rd movie sucked that whole scene is goat. You really get the sense that a human can be more terrifying than something thats supposed to be supernaturaly evil.

> mfw no Bison tuesday at the office

He never gets any love