Walking Dead

It's almost that time Cred Forums, who is it going to be?

Don't care as long as it isn't Darryl, just hoping Negan can fill the villain gap left by the Gov.

Glenn?

do they follow the comics in this show?

this show is terrible.

loosely.

Probably Glenn but honestly I don't even care who it is. They fucked up that season finale so badly that the only way I could even begin to give a shit about who they kill is if I go back and watch the whole last season again. Should have showed it in the finale.

As long as Eugene makes it, I don't care.

If they really want to mix it up they'll have Lucille break against Abe's bullhead.

Kirkman said this particular scene won't be the same as in the comic.

I would say the audience, but they've been long dead.

So find another thread to post in you dumb faggot. There is a whole board dedicated to a show you probably love. Back to /mlp/ with you.

This. Abraham is a beast too bad beta ass Negan takes him out along with Glenn. As long as Sasha is ok I'm ok senpai

cuck

:)

It's obviously Abraham. If you watch s^ closely, there are hints through it. Always wanting to be in danger to feel alive. The show also spent way too much time on his character during the season, for no apparent reason. He's always been a minor character, suddenly he had full episodes based around him? He's absolutely a goner.

put me in the screencap

;)

>He's always been a minor character
He's always had heavy focus. Remember all the episodes of him his crew and Glenn? When they weren't focused on Glenn crying they were focused on Abe being damaged.

He's also Ricks's best fighter, it makes the most sense from a strategic perspective.

is there any website where I can watch the episode as soon as they release or as quick as possible?

amc.com

I want Negan to get into a real fight with his bat. Like he hits a guy on the head and the guy half retarded is fighting back. Probably won't happen anytime soon since it would possibly diminish the god-like leader aura.

what the heck abe is the best character so it's obviously the worse choice from any perspective

His introduction was based as fuck -everything
except the part where they shout FUCK YOU
to the audience- and if Jefrey Dean Morgan
keeps just a little of the comedian Im sure
he will hold up

I hope it's Daryl. Nobody will miss him at this point.

Abe will die.

Nah, I would find it hilarious just to see the butthurt reaction of his fanbase. He has by far the most vocal and aggressive fanbase out of any TWD character.

I will say Rick will be the biggest shock in the series ever

WTF

He's Bruce Campbell: The Villain. He's fun as hell and serious when he needs to be. Pretty much the perfect character. The TV Governor especially will leave a sour taste in your mouth after Season 7 is done with. Really going to make Season 3 look more apparently shit than it already was.

Good a place as any to ask: Anybody have the "We are AMC's the walking dead" quote meme?

I would literally kill myself if they killed off Rick.