SPD
MM
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
Wild Force
Time Force
Samurai
Lost Galaxy
Lemme know what you guys think and share some ideas. Also this is the first time I've visited tv so I dont know if this is a regular topic here.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Byrce9WlDzqddUNJMDNSY3AzY00/view
youtu.be/wVXgvKAMNJE?t=1m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>/reddit/

go to Cred Forums

>liking samurai
nevermind
go to rangerboard

OP here. Idk where rangerboard is Im also a newfag

Are you telling me to go to reddit? I dont like it there. The people here are funnier and have better convos.

Samurai is awful

Have you watched RPM?

Did you guys read Max Landis' script?
drive.google.com/file/d/0Byrce9WlDzqddUNJMDNSY3AzY00/view

It doesnt have one so they all latch on to /m/ and cant technically be told to leave so they linger.

Power Rangers was never better than In Space. Every aspect of the PRs formula was at its best, they kept the goofyness, comedy, and teenager stuff to a minimum and it never really gets in the way.

>ywn fuck prime kelly kapowski
end my existence plz

Have you watched much after that, cause I might disagree with you

That's Saved by the Bell

just finished turbo so i haven't seen the newer stuff yet but i'd say:

MMPR S2 > Zeo > MMPR S1 > MMPR S3 > Turbo> Alien Rangers

rangerboard.com
This is where you belong.

Hey, thanks a lot man!

Apart from Jungle Fury Yellow, any other Ranger girl got naked?

Im not gonna lie and say I have seen all of them. I tried going through the series and In Space is the only one so far that I not only find tolerable, but really enjoy.

Usually what bothers me is the characters not taking situations seriously, not dealing with real problems or emotions, having really fucking stupid villains, and too much sentai footage which is basically guaranteed to be retarded. It seems to me like most of the show was original and they only used the super sentai for fights, mostly. What I love about in Space is the main villains are great, they have cool 80s like scifi designs and proper motivations, their plans usually advance the plot. The rangers themselves also have my favorite costumes and megazords. The idea that they are looking for Zordon after being defeated from the previous season is a really cool approach to start a season from, and not something you'll see later since the continuity ended. I love how it really feels like a space adventure with some stakes in the fights when the bad guys are stronger.

But im happy to hear which is your favorite, not that it can top Rangers gone Psyco and Countdown to Destruction.

best fight
youtu.be/wVXgvKAMNJE?t=1m53s