DECKERS GONNA FREAK

DECKERS GONNA FREAK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M6Kh5AXF0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy is such a delusional shit actor. i wish just stick to making music nobody listens to

What's he gonna do? Be fitted with a timer that kills him within 4 years and have his memory replaced with visions of the Tannhaueser Gate?

Leto will save method acting

will he get false memories implanted?

>Decker

YOU'RE LANOI ARNOLDMYBESTFRIEND AND THE ONLYMANICANTRUSTON THISISLAND

Buy a sheep and pretend it's a robot?

>full decker full hacker
>gooogle how to be hacker
>search leads to 4chins
>Cred Forums? seems interesting
>??????
>become overweight
>JUST himselft

this

>meme actors

Why does Jared trigger so many people?

dig bick

he fucked my fiancee

THIS IS THE PROMISE OF AMERICA, NOT MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENT IS

>leto
>blade runner 2

Just no

He's pretty much a male actor that gets roles like a woman. No talent, he just gets by on looks.

>will go all method

how do people write this unironically?

He didn't even say anything about it.

Big dick, handsome, rich, fucks models 20+ years younger than him.

>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere,” he added. “That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

why is he so butthurt about Ledger?

>fucks models 20+ years younger than him
That true, but these models aren't female.

>tfw you will never take your soon to be wife to a 30stm concert, and watch powerlessly as Leto invites her backstage to give her that monster dick, while you cry reading her text message "user don't be silly we were just hanging out, it's not like he fucked me raw or anything"

why meme?

>I am talking complete bollocks

How can you method act something from a made-up future?

are you implying his character depends on the backdrop/premise of a movie, or do you not understand how characters work?

I hope the goose fucking kills that faggot

Because Ledger was a much better actor than Leto.

Do you know how method acting works?
>mfw when replying to a retard

DDL is doing just fine.

What is a clickbait "article"?

Ledger was mediocre. His filmography is embarrassing.

you can't save something that was shit to begin with

Classical acting will always be the best

Why all the hate? Seriously, he was good in Requiem, Lord of war and Dallas buyers club

He's good looking.

>method
Did they mean Stanislavskij? That doesn't work as great for movies as it is for theatre actors

>A technique of acting in which an actor aspires to complete emotional identification with a part

How can you have complete emotional understanding of a fictional subject

Usually it is done by researching and psychological work. At its best this form of preparing is compared to actually create a second persona and live it

>The press has been full of stories about all those weird gifts he’s been sending his castmates, and how he never broke character on set, so I ask him if he knows that old actor’s story about Laurence Olivier and Dustin Hoffman on the set of Marathon Man, where Hoffman has gone full ‘method’ and Olivier turns to him and says...

>“Why don’t you just act?” says Leto, finishing the story. He nods, then says: “I don’t use the term ‘method’. I think it’s kind of a polluted word. What I do is just try to focus and commit as much as possible so that I can do the story, the film, the character and everybody else justice. That’s it.”

>But is there something about playing The Joker – I ask, trying to get him to open up – that demands this intensity from you?

>“Yes,” he says.

comicfags upset he "ruined" a character and want his career to end

Ledger actually did that on purpose so that people wouldn't cast him in blockbusters.

>I'd finally destroyed it [his career] and I had to rebuild it and that's why I went off and did five films back-to-back because I was like, "It's time to mend this open wound." I got to work with really wonderful directors and wonderful people and it's been the most exciting year of my career. I wanted to look at all five project as one, like it was a boxed set of what I could do, or what I want to be able to do.

He acted in bunch of Australian films because he was friends with the directors.

That quote isn't actually real.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M6Kh5AXF0M

I know he's dead and thus you can't speak ill about him but goddamn that's retarded.

>cquote isn't real
>watch video
>quote is real, just slightly taken out of context because Hoffman was in that state regardless because of messy divorce and used it for the role
so its real? lol
Eitherway, didn't know Olivier was in such a bad state. Quote sad.

It's the same thing that Shia Labeouf is doing right now. The studios try to build young actors into something that they don't want to be, so the only way to stop them is by making yourself box office poison.

I hated the idea of a sequel, but it's going to be so fucking good.

He had the best looking card.

>The anti-Jake Gyllenhaal

Why?

yeah, i was too until they announced they put the Sicario guy in charge

dis gonna be nice

Jake really got more attractive as he got older.
Would still rather have his hair genetics than Jared's

Jake was 20 in that pic.
Jared was 30.

thats not fair!!

His name is Deckard

His music is shit, hes a faggot gay cunt, and a pretentious asshole.No one likes him.

Wrong.He looks like jesus, and i'd happily worship him if he wasn't a pretentious cunt.

>pretentious cunt
Proof? Other than being quiet and not loud and boisterous like most actors, that is.

He can reserve a table at dorsia's.

and? jake's got great hair

>tfw have to take finasteride just to hope I get my hairline back in my mid20's

Just and observation, he's ten years older and doesn't show. I like Jake.

JonTron at 2:27?

d-did it kill your dick

balding here too but im afraid that fin will kill my dick

When will people learn that it's not the hair that makes you look good. Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in films where he's bald. He looks just as good in those as he does with hair.

yes, but myself bald is much worse than not bald.
if anything Ive got a higher libido

It won't, you go bald because of testosterone.

I look at noses desu.

At least someone who will give it the pace it needs, and being blade runner people might bitch less about nothing happening or being too slow.

He was, but after Dallas he became an insufferable pretentious acting form of auteur. It's crazy how much success can change you. Also he dressing like a twat.

8 inch penis

I'll never get this, he seems chill.

>Blade Running 2: The Return of Ricky Decker

comicfags really got their knickers in a twist about his version of the joker

Can we go back almost a year when that first pic was revealed and Cred Forums was the head of the Bitching Committee?

>was

You fucking asshole, you made me look.

I hope they do at least a little bit closer adaptation of the book. Since it's "blade runner 2" i think that's a feasible option for them.

the book sequel happens immediately after the ending of the first one though. BR2 the film is years later.

>Blade Runner 2
Why

Really i don't even get why people like this guy.

the first one was popular

Yeah im aware, that's why i said it was an option. I honestly didnt care much for edge of human so it's just wishful thinking.

>decker

Is Deckard revealed to be a replicant in the books? Because Scott fucking pushed that theory hard in his final cut. And seems stupid if he's aged years while being a replicant.

Jesus, no. Scott's not only full of shit about it but adopted the attitude of a child threatening to take away his bat and ball when it came to defending his position.

WAKE UP, TIME TO DIE
>you will never see a modern movie with based Rutger Hougher as a villian again
why, in fact live?

they made him doubt he was human and the androids were 100% psychopath
but the reader never doubted he was human

>being this insecure
lmao you arent a model or actor you faggot
let me guess, you post on /fa/?
hahha

>adopted the attitude of a child
ahahah this is spot on

Have you seen his business card?

What does Leto's music sound like?

>music
not that

Tryhard falsetto.
You never heard 30 Seconds to Mars?

Wow, I honestly had no idea he was even in it. I used to love them when I was in middle school

>kangz

He has been acting like a tryhard retard lately. The "method acting" shit he did for Suicide Squad was incredibly dumb.

>will go all method

that article shared around a few months ago was right

>good looking
>good actor
>rich and successful
>Paul Allen

Why wouldn't we hate him

>My mother... I'll tell you about my mother.

>let me guess, you post on /fa/?
sorry no, but youre welcome to keep guessing

One time I ran into him walking out of a subway, he was pretty much a dick to the cashier and to myself personally.

kind of like salty milk and coins

It's gratifying to watch his face get punched in, even if it is fake

>successful
>goodlooking

KEK. KEK KEK KEK. 30 seconds to mars is actually laughed at by even 13 year old girls.

Source: sisters.