Lawrence of Arabia worth a view?

almost popped this in after a night of drinking but saw that it was fucking 4 hours long. I'd pass out long before that ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G-1SeD1ZbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anything with overture or intermission is garbage

Plebs

well it does have obi wan kenobi in it even though he plays the king of iraq or some shit. So sure

Its fucking 4 hours.

its a grand epic everyone should watch once a year, like ben hur.

This.

watch it until the intermission, then stop for the day and finish it the next day

fucking dumb plebs

All shitposting aside

Watch it like one would watch a play.

Didnt Star Wars ANH made an omage (or copied ) a scene of it, the one with the land speeder going through the heating desert?

its fucking KINO

if a 4 hour length makes you nervous, maybe you should go back to watching the wotwots

youtube.com/watch?v=2G-1SeD1ZbE

wait for the remake

if youre interested in films yeah.
if youre looking for something to keep you busy in the corner of your monitor whilst you shitpost, no.

> 4 hours

it goes by quicker with your mom sucking my fat arab cock

when I realized the guy was british and not really middle eastern it ruined it for me. The whole thing is deus machina really

because history didnt match your retarded expectations? ok becky. sure sure. youre so edgy.

it's british propoganda. He didn't actually do shit and was one of several british officers involved., but the british papers ran with the hero of the rebellion story and the guy got his dick sucked for the rest of his life because of it.

t. ADHD

Well It is one of the best movies ever made but if you can't spare 3 hours...

It is indeed a bit of a chore to watch it all in one sitting, but it's a great movie.

It's good but not as good as I thought it was going to be

I watched a 720p rip though which means I really fucked myself over the visuals

just white dude's history fixing.
SJW tier before SWJ exists.

>his dick sucked for the rest of his life because of it.
actually he sucked dicks, lawrance is gay.

And how is that? I've never watched a play. Is it different than watching a movie?

maybe the user suggests that it is like an event and don't fast forward the intermission treating it like one big film. When I watched it I didn't fast forward the intermission but made a pot of tea and had a piss ready for second part

It's shit, it has lovely photography but not much else. If you want a great epic watch Gone With the Wind instead