Collider General

Who's your favorite panelist? (mine is Perri) & Do you like how they're handling the shows lately?

>favorite panelist
>anyone other than based Schnepp

GTFO faggot

Always Tiffany.

Love Collider. I watch everyday! If I had to pick my favorite panelist... Hmmm I don't know if I can choose one but I love both Kristian and Mark.. Perri is wife worthy and also one of the best. But I'd probably honestly pick Schnepp. I see Jeremy Jahns becoming a favorite of mine as well once he becomes a regular

Dan “The Hymen Collider” Schneider

And one movie talk and one special show a day whether it's tv talk, heroes, or nightmares, is just a great idea. Two shows every weekday. Content is great and production value is pretty top notch. They're acing quality and quantity

The outlaw

group of faggots

They're a bunch of faggots too afraid to say what they really think. sasha perl raver is one of the most unbearable people to ever exist.

Is it Christian that keeps making these threads?

they keep employing jewish women who hate mel gibson

who hires the women, all caramel hotties.

As far as I can tell they say what's on their mind and how they feel about each topic. So no they aren't too afraid to say how they really feel and neither am I. That being said you sound like a whiney bitch

The legend/myth that is Schnepp

They say what they need to to keep the views. A bunch of pandering pansies. Every word is just another kiss to the asses. What RLM is now

Kristian, Mark, Dennis, Schepp and probably some of the others clearly have to watch their mouths. They have to keep things pc so they don't lose funding. No one goes really goes out on a limb because there would be too much backlash.

Oh and that thumbs down you always see, mostly me, mostly.

Shut the fuck up Kristian, you're not fooling anyone.

Well I like em all no matter how "pc" they may have to keep it. And I've seen my fair share of some backlash worthy opinions on certain movies that don't even receive any backlash and others that of course have. Point is they don't nearly seem as restricted and safe as you make it out to be. Just some cool people giving their varied opinions on all things movie related

I'm gonna fuck you till you love me faggot

or those could be their genuine opinions. what a shocker.

every fucking video is "HA LOVED" it.

Robert Meyer Burnett is most based

you don't know much about business or people

>go to youtube to see what this is about
>one of the first videos titled "can doctor strange be nominated for an oscar?"

I'm a fan of shelby mainly because she's a qt and lewd

Visual effects maybe, I mean look at Fury Road it has SIX for technical stuff.

>Great tier
Mark
Kristian
Perri
David

>OK tier
Campea
Schnepp
Clark

>Why are you in front of a camera tier
Macuga
Dennis

>Literal subhuman waste tier
Sasha
King SJW Rocha

There are honestly few people I detest more than Rocha and Sasha

it was meant as a movie

oh.

nah.

I watched it now and then, but only because of this guy
he's fascinating to me, he's what's wrong with the movie business and movie critics today
the show is like a car crash where you can't look away, especially when it was on AMC and they couldn't say anything bad about new movies
and when Campea goes on his "rants", funny stuff
haven't watched it in the last 6 months though
Schnepp is pretty ok, but I get the feeling he really needs the money

didn't campea spend a long time writing a book no one gave a fuck about?

I don't know, but I'm sure it's absolutely shit
the most cringy episodes were the mailbag episodes with his wife though