Movies only you have watched

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoFqQyY6haE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have the glow in the dark Night Flight Spacehunter wifebeater, you faggot

This has no rotten tomatoes reviews, minimal imdb reviews and maybe one letterboxd review, literally can't find it on Amazon and could only view it on youtube.
There may be a version of it floating around some Iranian private tracker or something for all I know though.

HA! I've seen it. In 3D. At a movie theatre. You, my friend, have just lost this particular game.

I was surprised by how tense and aggressive that films narration was, visually it looked gorgeous in parts definitely.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoFqQyY6haE

Such a needlessly edgy movie but I love it.

Nope, I watched that during one of my "watch as many of the films reviewed on BloodyDisgusting.com" binges.

I was confused by the non-linear plot being presented in such a linear way.

It's a shame, this movie is really fucking good.

thread minds me of lasst week

Thank you for reminding me of this!
I've been meaning to get round to watching it, is it true that it has a similar feel to dogtooth?
Seen it, had this great atmosphere going for it, though the film is slightly held back by only okay acting.

I'd say so, but maybe to a lesser extent. It's really good at making you feel uncomfortable and on edge at times.

meh

>highlander in general
This is one movie I even forgot existed. If I remember correctly, it wasn't even a very decent film in the first place, but its concept was enough to produce a television show.

nothing to be proud of...

seen it

Meh? I loved it!

>mfw turn around