Movie set in the past

>movie set in the past
>soundtrack is modern pop music

>Movie set in 1979
>There's a single song which was released in 1980

I will drop any movie which does this immediately.

>meme.jpg
you have to go back

>he didn't ironically name all his image macros meme.jpg
>>/trash/

shut up idiot

>movie set in the future
>soundtrack is classic pop music
>character points out that they listen to old music

>watching Great Gatsby
>movie seems pretty good so far, not the best adaptation but the setting and shit really feels like prohibition era
>Jay-Z music starts blasting out of nowhere
>walk out of the theater and throw my 3-D glasses at the concession stand

Depending on what movie it is I've got no problem with it having modern music (not fucking pop music though).

>not keeping the 3D glasses

>movie about rich white people
>poor nigger music begins playing

Boardwalk Empire takes the cake for worst music selection; it's an absolute garbage tune to begin with and wholly inappropriate for the subject and time period.

>keeping glasses that cause glaucoma
I'll pass thanks

It's like the Jazz age all over again.

Oh wait..

heh

>he didn't ironically name all his image macros image.jpg to enrage to antimobile brigade

step it up, nigga

perhaps, but all the music during the actual episodes is appropriate

of course i picked a fucking png...

the only movie I can think of that did this was A Knight's Tale, and that was breddy gud

anachronisms in movies always bother me. Like when people act like its the 2000's but its set in the old west

When romans have british accents

>>movie set not in the hood
>>soundtrack is rap music

Google everywhere

Ive never gotten that either. It must just be that people associate ancient rome with Shakespeare plays

I thought that was a whole point. Typically when people think about 20s it's a black and white image without sound and with old ass music. But for people who lived in that time it was actually their present time, they didn't feel themself like some fucking anachronism at the time, they felled themself alive; their lifes were full of colors and had sick new tunes too.

>movie seems pretty good so far,
Nope. This movie was a train wreck from the beginning, and Leo clearly worked hard to give the worst performance of his career and delivered.

>It must just be that people associate ancient rome with Shakespeare plays
No, it's that people associate the British accent with artificial, but idealized characters.

>movie set in the middle ages
>everyone has pearl-white teeth

it's called ironic refraction but plebs like you will never get it

>image.jpg

sure is 13 years old in here