Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXaOHdXZoGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. honestly this movie wasn't great. Even as a kid I was very let down by it

You are a faggot.

Always annoyed by annoying female character, that it wasn't set in Bikini Bottom and most of the shows cast is bearly in it.

it was alright as a kid, nothing spectacular but it was decent.

rewatching it as an adult was a mistake though

I'M

when i was a kid the rock song part of the movie was like the coolest thing ever

i think i even bought the movie on dvd, one of those really early dvds too lol

the flaming lips song was great

I'M

It's unironically a 9/10 movie. Everything about it was clever and witty.

This is the truth.

It was Spongebob, but in movie form. Instead of being an overly long episode, it had clear structure and was not tedious whatsover.
It is one of the few funny cartoon movies out there. And it has David Hasselhoff.

>im a goofy goober

I'M

it's a great kids film, concludes the show really well before it could get stale

This was the highlight of my childhood. Almost cried at this scene. I generally thought this was the end of SpongeBob and Patrick. But then they survived and got the crown and saved the town and Mister Krabs.

No, The second movie is tho

The soundtrack as a whole was pretty great to be honest.

I guess they were just a couple of dumb kids. Doomed from the start...

If they had any decency they would have ended the show after the movie

>Always annoyed by annoying female character
I don't get why ScarJo gets so much VA work, her voice isn't really versatile or distinctive.

Watched this with my kids when they were 10-12, thought it was some bullshit until I actually started paying attention.
Great comedy, funnier even as an adult than 90% of blockbuster comedy right now, but also really smart to base the entire thing around the odyssey and have that kind of great stunt casting that keeps you chuckling.
All the David Hasselhoff stuff was unfunny tedious "XD the hoff XD" bullshit though.

Yes.

I had every line of the movie memorized as a kid. Same with Toy Story.

It was a great movie

How fucking young are you people, watching that movie as kids?
> be 18 years old
> class trip to big city to look at university
> evening time
> everyone meets up in popular guy's room getting wasted and fucking bitches
> stay in my room with buddy who brought a laptop and speakers (but no underwear lel, he had to buy all new)
> watch Spongebob and drink Coke
Good shit.

WHAT THE SCALLOP

You've had your blinker on for the last five blocks, old man.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXaOHdXZoGY

That was the plan until the movie was so successful they brought the series back for mo' money

>everyones getting laid
>you hang out with your buddy not wearing clothes

are you a faggot?

>film released in November 2004 and released on home video early 2005
>early DVDs
Underageb& detected

We WERE wearing clothes he just had to buy new underwear the first day because he'd have been smelly otherwise.
> getting laid instead of watching movies with your bro
I want plebs to leave.

why were you smelling your bros underwear?

sounds like gay shit to me

>"Neptune's crown. This is Shell City. Pat, we did make it."
>"Yeah, I guess we did."
>[sniffles] "We did all right for a couple of goofballs." [Both shed one tear of joy]
>[In a weak voice] "I'm a Goofy Goober, yeah..."
>[Also in a weak voice] "You're a Goofy Goober, yeah..."
>[Camera goes down to show tears in 2 combined teardrops] "We're all Goofy Goobers, yeah."[Screen goes back up to show the two dying]

You're the problem.

OCEAN MAN

The end song got me into Twisted Sister and then Metal in general so yes

Fuck you faggot I wasn't sniffing his underwear he didn't have any extra so he had to get some so I didn't have to smell it if you're going to act like a jealous bitch because I was banging hot sluts while you were taking your first steps into your parents basement then go suckstart a shotgun

Stop pretending to be me.

TAKE

I liked the 2nd one better

Plankton best character

I watched this recently and it holds up. It was basically toned down Adult Swim humor to begin with so if you appreciate that, you'll appreciate this.

Also probably in the top ten animated movies of the 2000s