People Keep Asking If I’m Back, And I Haven’t Really Had An Answer, But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back!

>People Keep Asking If I’m Back, And I Haven’t Really Had An Answer, But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back!

Arrow is back better than ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXEQquiP0aM
youtube.com/watch?v=jXL5PJ13J1w
youtube.com/watch?v=3TVJNJDef0s
youtube.com/watch?v=6EXmS8q4XGE
youtube.com/watch?v=T8tOsBqEmxU
youtube.com/watch?v=UNWp0a5SqVw
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmtyXKzeK8
youtube.com/watch?v=vvinkgXUt5k
youtube.com/watch?v=1bScE94PPZA
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBvxel1iLw
youtube.com/watch?v=RBePQV1Q8O0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdJVHAGMrFg
youtube.com/watch?v=W8M7FMv0Byk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was kinda gay.

it was better than all of last season.

especially when he snapped that cops neck

Season 4 killed my enjoyment and I dropped capeshit shows all together. I almost want to watch Shield again just to see Ghost Rider but I missed the last couple episodes. I dropped Flash and Titty Demon Carter also.

Season 1&2 of Arrow are good as fuck, 3 was when shit started going downhill.

we Arrow Of Murder now
again

Are you sure? Can anyone else confirm it? Because season 4 was complete trash and there were still people who liked it.

This desu.

Seriously? I stopped watching when Felicity was shot last season and I haven't looked back since.

Stuck with season 3 it was complete shit. Only a few redeeming moments. Which is awful for a show with over 20 eps. Is this new season actually good?

Watch this episode. It was great. Season 1 violence with season 2 production value. The slowmo is back

Alright I'll check it out. Do I need to know anything from season 4?

Same because I only remember Laurel and didn't give two fucks for anything else happening so I dropped it after Felicity was shot.

>Laurel and Olicity is kill
>Oliver is mayor
>Lance is jobless
>Diggle went back to Afghanistan because he couldn't take it anymore
>Thea quit vigilantism
That's about it.

>Oliver Is mayor

Wut?

Pretty self-explanatory, really.
Oliver Queen is Mayor of Star City.

Why did Speedy quit? Olicity was good for 1&2 otherwise I couldn't give a fuck. Did Diggle's brother die?

too bad I can't sit through the second half of last season to catch up and see if it is actually good again. It was hard enough watching the first half of last season. Also I refuse to skip episodes of a show just to watch the newest ones. I'm not going to read plot summaries on wiki or anything. I used to really like arrow but jesus its gone to shit and I don't know if I can sit through ~12 episodes just to see if its taking a turn for the better.

>Why did Speedy quit?
Because Laurel was killed by Damian Darhk.
>Did Diggle's brother die?
Yes, Diggle killed him.

can someone make a webm of oliver using the gun in the fight scene? reminded me of tom in collateral

I just read the plot summary of 4 on Wikipedia and the shows best seasons are 1&2 and I might actually pick it back up because all the stupid ass supernatural shit is retarded.

You could tell me 1&2 were filmed by Nolan and I'd believe you. Season 3 was meh at best and 4 went full retard soap opera from what I can tell.

Did Flash season 2 suck as bad? I liked what I did see and stopped watching after Grodd left. Should I just read what happened?

What happened to Bex Taylor Klaus' character? Was she ever brought back? I read Laurel died so does Sara know? I personally think they shouldn't have made Legends because Ray was dogshit, Snart, and Mick were too damn hammy for main roles.

>capital letter on beginning of every word.
How old are you?

So do I need to finish Season four to understand anything or is it not needed.

Is felicity as annoying as she was last season? Her mom is still around?

For anyone that says the premiere was actually good: Remember how the season 4 premiere was actually good? Remember how season 4 went to shit? Don't get too comfortable.

Just read episode summaries

This, even 3 started off strong then got worse.

I wish Slade would come back or if Teen Titans is made we get Manu back.

Best episode since Oliver was stabbed and kicked off a cliff

Hurr stop liking things.

Flash season 2 had promise, then they wasted the Hunter Zolomon character and made him a normal speedster, and did the same "your mentor is the bad guy behind the mask" shit they pulled in S1 with Harrison Wells/Reverse flash.

So no, it's shit.

>Remember how the season 4 premiere was actually good?
No?

>YOU HAVE FAILED THIS OMELETTE

>Felicity reduced to quips and moral support
Perfect.

So it's Garrick. What the fuck man? Is it an alternate or some shit? Why the fuck did Zoloman hate him? What happened to qt Patti Spivet?

Action was good again, makes me happy

just one question, was that a parachute arrow, that scene was a bit messy

and one thing that bothers me
>olly's life is in danger... in a flashback

Yes it was a parachute arrow.

YOU' WONT RUSE ME AGAIN BRO

that's ridiculous, how the fuck would he be attached to it

Here's hoping the new team doesn't suck

we're gonna be disappointed

>Here's hoping the new team doesn't suck
Yeah, that's my biggest concern for this season

Is that faggot going to be a big part? I hope they don't pull some Felicity jealousy soap opera shit.

What happened to Walter? Did he ded?

I miss Moira milf ass...

Let's be honest s1 and 2 of arrow are not what you call good tv, it's just braindead entertainment that looks like fucking masterpiece compared to s3 and 4. Arrow was never a good show and it never will be, you're all idiots for watching this shit

No bully pls.

>Less felicity bullshit, olicity fans BTFO
>Incredibly choreographed season 1-ish action sequence
>That goddamn parachute arrow
>Mayor OF MURDER

After how lame the flash premier was, I didn't really have high hopes for Arrow since how bad last season was.
But damn this episode kicked ass
Best episode since season 2

Holy shit!

That was great

got a webm of the opening fight where he rolls and punches the guy through the floor?

the action was fucking on point this episode

Season 1&2 were the best capeshit on tv at the time and I'm fed up with capeshit these days.

They wanted to make Hunter Zolomon be Earth-2 Henry Allen and Jay Garrick well, be Jay Garrick. But they decided to have the actor playing Jay Garrick be Hunter Zolomon and make the masked man Henry Allen from another Earth(Not 1 or 2) so that they could give a sense off to the actor that plays Henry Allen(He used to play Flash in the 90s Tv Show) and have him in the old Jay Garrick Costume. The guy playing Jay Garrick got turned in to a villain because of it unfortunally and the plot of Season 1 got kind of recycled.

Hunter/Zoom wants more speed, he made the persona Jay Garrick to give hope to Earth-2 just so he could strip it away as Zoom. He hates Barry because both of them had the same situation growing up(Mother was killed, but in Hunters case his Dad did it and he ended up going for adoption) and he wanted to show Barry they are the same.

I've watched this show from the start and it got stupid at times but i couldn't even finish season 4. one of the worst things i've endured in recent years.

I gotcha senpai

Lets all take a step back and be clear that this here is meant to be bad.
The characters tell him he should not kill so many people.

You have not failed this thread!

Now we only need him killing that cop.

Done
Don't know if they hired new fight choreographer or something but all the actions scene were solid

show's for girls

>arrow is still shit, don't get fooled again

youtube.com/watch?v=LXEQquiP0aM
youtube.com/watch?v=jXL5PJ13J1w
youtube.com/watch?v=3TVJNJDef0s
youtube.com/watch?v=6EXmS8q4XGE
youtube.com/watch?v=T8tOsBqEmxU
youtube.com/watch?v=UNWp0a5SqVw
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmtyXKzeK8
youtube.com/watch?v=vvinkgXUt5k
youtube.com/watch?v=1bScE94PPZA
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBvxel1iLw
youtube.com/watch?v=RBePQV1Q8O0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdJVHAGMrFg
youtube.com/watch?v=W8M7FMv0Byk

Good work.

Hope this quality stays and even if he stops killing people because everyone guilt trips him.

>he fell for the "first episode of the new season of Arrow is good so the show is gonna be good again" meme.
>"Don't let me be the last Canary."
Enjoy Felicity becoming a new Canary, and the inevitable return of Olicity by season's end.

That is horrible.
And I don't mean the thing they are mocking is horrible.
I mean the mocking is also horrible.

Yeah, not picking up this show unless people keep saying its good after the 8th episode. Even then I'm doubtful I will. What they did to Laurel, not only killing her but vouching for Olicity to be a thing while she was in her deathbed. Fuck the Arrow Showrunners.

bump