Liberal propaganda: the movie

rip out, discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZaADPWRoaDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SWIFT, PRIMAL and UNRELENTING.

as a HORROR FILM this is a MASTERPIECE

DE TERK ER JERBS

If you don't like the movie Hollywood makes, then why don't cuckservatives make their own films?

Is it a fun flick to drink to? Does JDM get to be a rural Comedian?

>everyone who doesn't want to consume garbage is an evil conservative

Top fucking kek

>i need to get this teddy bear to my son
>i can't afford to mail it but can afford an illegal passage from smugglers and provisions to cross the desert

The teddy bear has drugs in it obviously

>lets steal his car
>main beaner ironically knows how to hotwire cars
>kills a dog

I am now a trump supporter

The world of people smugglers, or even just illegals crossing into the U.S., could make for great horror or exploitation fodder (see the Shaw Bros. Lost Souls for example).

But the trailer for this just made it look like a boring rip off of Wolf Creek with some lame political messages tossed in to make it more appealing to normies.

This isn't a Hollywood movie. It's some Mexican flick.

Hollywood does make movies Cuckservatives get rock hard over - see pic related.

>get a teddy bear to his son
Wait seriously, that's the plot?

Why couldn't they go with a sensible route like he's sneaking into America for a better life or some shit.

He already snuck in to america and got deported after he committed a crime, and his son gave him a teddy bear to keep him company back in mexico, so now he is sneaking back in illegally.

>Illegal immigrant literally living up to the Trump cliche

GG Mexiwood.

Wow this really does sound idiotic.
Let me guess, the crime was something like "stealing bread to feed his family" or "killed someone protecting his family"

Killing white drug dealers in self defense after they put a burning cross on his lawn even after he said he dont want no trouble

It was some traffic violation or something if i'm not mistaken, but the reason he got deported was obviously because he was an illegal alien in the first place, since you can't deport citizens lol

Movie looked like garbage propaganda. To bad Woodkid shamed himself by doing the music. He made an amazing song though;

youtu.be/ZaADPWRoaDE

>shamed himself

It's amazing how fucking deluded you alt right abortions are. Where's the shame? Oh boo hoo, is his Twitter going to get spammed with "cuck" by manchildren with meme avatars? Some people are capable of watching movies without identity politics on their mind, recognizing that a plot can be incidentally triggering to some group of (fat) people without necessarily being propaganda.

Jesus christ buddy. You need to get your hormone levels checked. You're an emotional roller coaster. Chill.

you gonna be okay?

> alt right

Anywho, the movie seems pretty bad technically and that's ignoring the 1 dimensional looking story and characters.

>Some people are capable of watching movies without identity politics on their mind

The movie was MADE because of identity politics you deluded cuck piece of shit.